father/son incest?

On 2/2/2021 at 5:16 PM, Hornygaydad said:

Hit him up about it, we talked on the phone since he works out of town. He wants to have a "chat" when he gets home this weekend

It's good that you two can open up to and share with each other

On 2/4/2021 at 2:41 AM, PlanetJunk said:

I wish that I would had sex with my dad instead of how it happened my first time I think it would have been more personal and more intimate. 

I'm very jealous of your guy's relationship.. I can only imagine how it would have felt. The only way I think of it is since it's considered [banned word] it's kind of very exciting and quite arousing. I'm assuming everything was done bareback?

It’s always been super intense and arousing. I love my dad so much more because of our sexual relationship. Yes everything is always bareback

Guest Dad4poz
5 hours ago, Bbri said:

It’s always been super intense and arousing. I love my dad so much more because of our sexual relationship. Yes everything is always bareback

You’re lucky.  Wish I had such a thing.  I only had sex with my younger brother.  Bred him for years until he started to breed me.  
stay well 

I'm not into it. But it doesn't bother me if others are. I'd be up for fucking an actual dad and son, but because they're two guys. The tabooness of fucking a dad and son wouldn't really impact my enjoyment for better or worse. 

• Like 1

Guest PlanetJunk
15 hours ago, Bbri said:

I just find this very arousing myself. Thank you so much for telling us about this. I look forward to anything more that you would like to share or stories.

Closest I ever got was to touch my dad's cock when he was sleeping but then I woke him up and he was none too happy.

I always wondered what it would be like to taste the seed that gave me life or have it pumped inside me. 

Guest PlanetJunk
10 hours ago, Dad4son said:

You’re lucky.  Wish I had such a thing.  I only had sex with my younger brother.  Bred him for years until he started to breed me.  
stay well 

That's still very hot. I don't have a brother but I think that is super amazing as well. Just so very arousing.

13 hours ago, NastyBlkPiggy said:

Mine found me online and that’s how him and his friends started using me!

I had a man email my father pictures and videos of me sucking cocks, getting fucked and having my face covered in cum. he sent them and told him he knew him from work at the factory and had passed his son around with a few buddies and telling him what a slutty faggot I am.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 6/1/2019 at 1:29 PM, Jackfoster said:

I remember my dad used to shower with me when I was real young. He showed me what his dick looked like hard, brown, thick cut meaty and I remember watching him soap it up and down until he came. He never touched my dick but he definitely soaped up my body and made my little boy dick hard. I always thought maybe he knew I was going to be gay even then and was testing the waters while my memory was still kind of solidifying since those times are fuzzy in my mind, but I definitely know it happened and I wish he would have taught me more. I always imagines having a kid would be a great bonding experience myself 

I also wish I had been brought up to enjoy my dads cock at his pleasure.  

Guest PlanetJunk
1 hour ago, irishlongpig said:

On hollydays with a friend and his father They rented a cottage in the middle of nowhere Two weeks father and sons fun No sex or sextalk at home , old fashioned people Sex was [banned word]

Very hot and exciting.