father/son incest?

5 hours ago, twoguyssssss4fun said:

Dads and sons that go to nude beaches, korean spas, tend to be more open than others I think

My Dad and I are open nude beaches etc all my life...we've never played together per say..but, he is supercool but, straight....look for information I've shared on here.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 7:42 PM, MisterBadDaddy said:

57 year old son and 84 year old dad that still enjoy sucking and anal. Our first sexual adventures were 50 years ago and we’re still going strong. My dad taught me everything I know, and I feel so lucky to still have him to make love with. Incest is very much part of my extended family, but I never once felt abused. Our sexual history has always been very much been loving and safe and have never felt forced or wrong. Maybe it’s just the way we’re wired, but we truly love one another and it usually manifests itself I’m some physical way. We remain very sexual to this day.   

This is so cool. I hope someday I will be able to say this! My dad and I learned together about gay sex and have been making love since I was 9. We have had our ups and downs and struggled with whether or not to continue but keep coming back to each other because it feels so right and good. I don't ever want it to end.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, pnwboy18 said:

This is so cool. I hope someday I will be able to say this! My dad and I learned together about gay sex and have been making love since I was 9. We have had our ups and downs and struggled with whether or not to continue but keep coming back to each other because it feels so right and good. I don't ever want it to end.

I think it's hard for anyone who hasn't been involved with family to truly understand how natural and right it feels. I've never felt anything so natural or right in my life with anyone the way that I do with my brother. It feels as if it was meant to be and I couldn't be any more relaxed than I am with him and I enjoy everything we do together. I know it is only sexual but it has bonded us in a way that I can't explain, and I know it's a bond that will never break.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

I think it's hard for anyone who hasn't been involved with family to truly understand how natural and right it feels. I've never felt anything so natural or right in my life with anyone the way that I do with my brother. It feels as if it was meant to be and I couldn't be any more relaxed than I am with him and I enjoy everything we do together. I know it is only sexual but it has bonded us in a way that I can't explain, and I know it's a bond that will never break.

This is so true! Only those who've experienced it in a good way get it. The feeling and bond is so intense and so natural with us too. We felt it the first time we decided to become intimate together and became instantly addicted. It was a very emotional experience.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 8/8/2022 at 9:16 PM, pnwboy18 said:

This is so true! Only those who've experienced it in a good way get it. The feeling and bond is so intense and so natural with us too. We felt it the first time we decided to become intimate together and became instantly addicted. It was a very emotional experience.

I feel deeply grateful how you share your amazing yet rare love and care, you are indeed a role model for all of us to try to expand our horizon - and so very clearly you both had the best LOVE and CARE for each other, so beautiful - I truly admire you

On 6/16/2022 at 2:13 PM, DanishDude76 said:

2 years ago I would have reacted with horror and disgust if somebody told me they were turned on by sex between father and son - but then Covid and lock-downs happened and a chain of events were set in motion in our little household that made my world spin out of control!
I became a father at 24 when my fiancé at the time told me she was pregnant. The relationship didn’t last - basically because I was more into men than women - and I ended up moving to Copenhagen and she and our son stayed in Jutland. I paid child support and that was about the only connection I had with my son through the years. My ex married another man and he became the de facto father for my son. Fast forward to 2019 - my son, who was now 19, was supposed to start studies at Copenhagen university and finding a place to live in Copenhagen for a student with close to no income proved impossible. My ex contacted me and asked if I had a spare room and as I live in a rather large house in the suburbs of Copenhagen this was definitely an option. In the end my son reached out to me and everything was settled and he moved in by the end of the summer of 2019.
He is a really good looking guy - muscular, strawberry blond hair, blue eyes and a very nice and friendly disposition.
I myself am not too bad looking either and pride myself on staying in good shape etc.
From the beginning I was very honest with him about the reason why I left his mother and why we agreed that growing up with her would probably be the best solution for all.
He was fine with everything and didn’t hold any grudges so right from the onset all was fine.
We settled into a daily routine - I going to work and attending to the chores around the house, he attending his studies at university, I did the shopping and if he was home for dinner we would prepare something together. He would be hanging out with his friends from university and I would hang out with my friends so we got along really well. 
I have to admit there were occasions where I couldn’t help noticing how incredibly sexy he looks and that would also make my trousers feel a little tight in the front! But I quickly stopped myself and reminded myself that he is my biological son for crying out load!!
The Corona hid in March 2020 and Denmark basically closed down overnight and he and I were suddenly confined to the house 24/7.
Again we found a good routine with regard to my work and his studies - and since both he and I had been regulars at the local gym we also started to come up with some exercises and workout routines that we could do in our home.
We would normally get up around 6-6.30 and start out with our exercises, then jump in the shower, eat breakfast and be ready for work and studies around 8 o’clock.
The exercises would take place in the dining room where there is a lot of open floor space and we quickly started helping each other during various repetitions and routines due to the lack of gym equipment.
As we started the days with exercising right after having jumped out of bed, we would both be in our underwear and nothing else and I very soon became painfully aware of the effect his young body had on me. To sit real close to him, smelling the scent of young male coming off of his body. Seing the sweat form patches between his legs and above his ass crack, the scent from his armpits … I was completely turned on! And was horrified by the fact!
And of course he noticed my discomfort - and quickly guessed the reason. And he turned out to be much more relaxed about it than me.
One morning, three weeks into the lockdown, we were on the floor in the dining room in our underwear when he suggested we try a new routine. Basically either he og I should lie flat on the floor on our backs and the other would then place his knees on the shoulders on the one lying down. The one lying down should then raise his legs into upright position only using his abs and thigh muscles. And he wanted me to go first which I agreed to without really realizing what this routine would mean in terms of proximity.
I got down on my back and suddenly he crouched down at my head placing his knees on my shoulders thereby placing my face right between his thighs and I could clearly feel his packages touching the top of my head.
When I started lifting my legs he would raise himself slightly as if to make sure I couldn’t move my upper body off the floor. But this movement meant that his package and crotch were now placed squarely over and partly on my face - and I’m pretty sure no straight gym buddies have ever done this routine!!
The scent from his crotch was intoxicating and the view and feel of his package as it graced lightly against my nose and mouth, just separated by the fabric of his underwear, was too much for me and I began getting hard. Which obviously made me panic completely.
I tried to get up but he had anticipated this and in one fluid, quick move he dove down over my upperbody, slid his hands under the waistband of my underwear and pushed them down releasing my cock which sprang up and slapped back against my stomach. The next I felt was his warm mouth engulfing my cockhead and by then I was too far gone to care about anything. I pushed him sideways until we were in the 69 position and ripped off his underwear revealing his rockhard cock and tight, full balls and I just went to town. We sucked each other like madmen and soon - within seconds of each other - we shot our loads into each other’s mouths. Afterwards we lay exhausted next to each other but eventually I sat up and looked down on my beautiful son who had drops of my cum down his chin. He smiled broadly up at me and said 'You probably have a trillion things to say about how wrong this is but I have never been so turned on before in my life and by the look of things neither have you and since nobody can get pregnant why don't we just go for round two?' and with that he pulled med down on top of him and started kissing me with a fire and passion that got me going in no time.
It marked the beginning of a fantastic relationship that is still ongoing. Both he and I know this is completely wrong but for now we just enjoy each other in all ways possible and then we just wait and see what lies ahead. My son has always been into older men and as we were never together when he grew up he doesn’t see me as his father but more as a mature man he can have sex with in safe surroundings and experiment with. I’ve always had a healthy appetite for sex so sharing my house with a horny young man who gets an erection if a door slams too hard is a dream.

If your relationship is so wrong why am I so turned on?? So hot and so happy for you both as it’s obviously consensual and what you both want. 💦

• Like 3

On 10/11/2021 at 7:48 PM, Doubtfire said:

Anybody have any pics of actual fathers and sons jerking off together, or anything similar? There are so many fake stories/videos out there that it’s hard to find the real stuff 🤔

Years ago, when the internet was just getting really popular with home computers, there were tons of this kind of stuff.  One part of me wishes I had saved a boat-load of it.  Another part of me would be afraid of getting caught with it.  Too bad. It should be 100% legal, IMO...

• Like 1

I LOVE IT. I have sucked off 7 relatives (including both brothers and my biological father) and been fucked by 5 of them. I LOVE it. have also had my throat and fuckhole used by father/son, uncle/nephew and brother pairs, sucked off and got fucked by a dad in front of his son, and fucked a son in front of his dad. any cumdumpster with good cock available in their house al the time should be at least sucking it whenever they can. I even had a buddy who would get his little sister to suck us both off all the time. after awhile, we both dumped loads in her pussy too. (she wanted and loved it btw)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

My biological dad? Fuck no... He really wasn't in my life growing up, and we are just now starting to get to know each other. I recently spent a weekend with him and my stepmom, and they were both hardcore right-wing conspiracy theorists, so even if I was into my dad, which I am not, that would be a huge turn off lol.

However, I did have a step-dad that I thought was kind of hot in a dirty white-trash way. We hated each other, but I still wanted to suck his dick. When I was in high school, I used to sneak up into our attic with a pair of his dirty underwear and jerk off with them while I smoked one of his cigarettes. Just goes to show that I've always been a little pervy haha!

Like above, parents were divorced pretty early, so didn’t spend too much time with my biological dad.  But I called my step-dad just “dad”. He was around since I was about 10.

When I was about 14, I would play in hockey tournaments around the province, and while we’d usually go as a family, sometimes it’d just be me and him. That usually meant spending a night or two at a hotel in another city, and occasionally we’d share the single bed in the room. We’d always get into our shorts and tshirts and then watch a show or something before falling asleep, but one time he just got down to his underwear and crawled into bed like that. And I didn’t really do anything about it, but the next night I just did the same, him and me just sleeping our boxers. 

At one point he just kinda put his arm around me and held me, and I remember feeling so good. 

Anyway, it kinda kept happening. We’d be away maybe once every two months for a tournament.  One night he just came out of the bathroom fully naked, which I think was the first time I’d ever seen him without anything on. And he kind of just kept lounging naked, so I went to take my shower and did the same, came out of the bathroom naked.

It’s hard to sort of describe it, but we both sort of “knew’ what was happening, but couldn’t really say anything obviously. I just got into bed naked and he eventually followed. That first night we didn’t really do anything, just sort of laid there, but eventually we did spoon for a bit. I was so nervous, I think we were both shaking. 

From there it just got more and more each time. We would jerk of together, then we started making out more, eventually we’d suck each other. And then yeah, he’d eventually start fucking me.  The craziest thing was the first time he tried it, I asked him if we should use a condom and he just kinda froze and then stopped altogether, like the shame if it kinda hit him.

So the next night (this was a 3 day trip), I didn’t ask. I was just like whatever this is, I want it.  He became the first guy to ever cum in me. 

I really felt like it was [banned word], but I also really loved him, and he said the same.  Eventually we could talk more about it as it was happening, and it became less weird. We did this for years, up until I graduated high school. I remember kind of towards the end, he started having me fuck him too, and that really felt special. Like we’d really shared something together. Dad and son sharing our cum together. 

it obviously had to end at some point, mostly cause we just didn’t have the circumstance to do it. But I don’t regret it or feel like it messed me up. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

[Moderator's Note: This post was merged into this thread.]

Ever since I was in my late teens I have fantasized about having sex with my dad. I am now in my mid 30’s and every time I think I’m going to ask him I loose my confidence. I am happily married with children, but I still have this burning desire to please my dad, I want his load in my mouth, his hard throbbing dick in my ass etc. has anyone been in this situation and it ended up happening? What should I do?

• 1 month later...