Tops - can you always get ass when you want it?

ErosWired

This question is specifically for Tops - Are you always able to tap ass on demand, or are there times when you have to go without because of locality or other reasons? If you have ready access, do you have a ready pool of bottoms from which you can select your choice of the best, or do you have to take what’s on offer even if it wouldn’t be your first choice?

I believe that with as much willing ass as there is, no Top should ever have to masturbate - I’m just interested to see how well that theory works out in reality.

• Like 1

Nice question. I believe men are made to accommodate men, either as a breeder or a cum receiver. So yeah, I believe all breeders should always be able be milked by a cunt. Over the years I have collected more and more contacts, so I have to admit I sure do have a, like you said, a pool of bottoms that I can pick from depending on which one I feel I wanna breed, or to just ask a whole bunch and see whoever reacts first. 

But I do attent orgies and other parties on a regular basis and get involved in group session. No need to do any effort in that case... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Well. I usually have regular Fuckbuddies and still there are times I have to go without even when I want. It can be due to bottom being on vacation, bottom being sick, bottom eating chilli and refried beans the day before or his bf came back from work earlier than expected lol. 

Going on apps are always hit or miss most guys tend to be flakes. So you might think you have something locked down, then they log off without giving u their number or location.

4 minutes ago, find91 said:

Well. I usually have regular Fuckbuddies and still there are times I have to go without even when I want. It can be due to bottom being on vacation, bottom being sick, bottom eating chilli and refried beans the day before or his bf came back from work earlier than expected lol. 

Going on apps are always hit or miss most guys tend to be flakes. So you might think you have something locked down, then they log off without giving u their number or location.

i love your understanding and intelligence.

A frustration with being gay and into fucking  (for both Tops and bottoms) is the trick of nature that combines sex organs with waste removal. That dual function is true about every sex organ, male or female.  i sort of envy the Tops who don't care, or even get into it, if their bottom is not cleaned out. Not because i am into that, but because i am into spontaneous sex. i hate to have to tell a FB i am not cleaned out. i know it is not rational, but with my sub nature, i feel like i have failed them...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I hear tops complain all the time that they can't find "quality" ass  when they want it. I have 5 regular fuck pals and  another 6 semi-regular ones -- but they are busy, professional men and it takes planning to connect. In my experience I'd need 5x that to get pole or hole within an hour or two of whenever I wanted sex. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

I hear tops complain all the time that they can't find "quality" ass  when they want it.

Does this mean that they can get mediocre ass whenever they want it, but are dissatisfied with the quality?  I suppose “quality” must be a very subjective term in this context. It’s too bad there isn’t a universal quality rating scale for cunt - we could have a row of stars tattooed on our asses.

Quite a few Tops have commented on my “quality” ass. Yet last night in Louisville, five separate Tops - five - flaked on me in a row, two of them after having texted “On my way” (?!). One of these had “Ultimate Top” as his username.

After that cavalier treatment, I packed up my ass an hour early and went home. One guy hit me up at the very last minute, and when I said I was all ready to check out of the hotel, he said, “But I need it”. It seems like I always get some guy wanting me to stretch my schedule to accommodate him. If a Top in Louisville had to rub one out instead of getting a great piece of ass last night, it was his fault and not mine.

To everybody who does it - and you know who you are - Quit fucking flaking. Just stop. There’s no excuse for it. You’re hurting everyone’s ability to get laid every time you do it... including your own. Show a little integrity, for God’s sake.

• Like 4

We're in an exclusive triad where we don't play with others.  Our boy is our bottom.  And we're damn lucky that he and his hole are available whenever we want to breed.  If he's not cleaned out, he gets cleaned out.  Its a great situation for all of us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 years later...

I would imagine that tops can get ass whenever they want. In the Ottawa area at least, there are more bottoms than tops and therefore tops are hard to cum by.  If you are a top on Ottawa looking for a bottom reach out to me!

Here in MD/DE area there seem to be more people who just like sucking cock or are total bottoms. 99% of the tops that have approached me about hooking up flaked out at the last minute. It's like they don't have the balls to go through with meeting up. Pisses me off that they waste so much of my time.

On 3/2/2024 at 3:57 PM, WillingRawVerse said:

Here in MD/DE area there seem to be more people who just like sucking cock or are total bottoms. 99% of the tops that have approached me about hooking up flaked out at the last minute. It's like they don't have the balls to go through with meeting up. Pisses me off that they waste so much of my time.

If a guy is really a top fucking is what he lives for. For me half of the thrill is in knowing the bottom wants my cock. Now if I hooked up with a guy who said he was a bottom and then he wanted to fuck me that would piss me off.

• Like 2

In most places I can almost always find a willing bottom , if I'm not picky. Unfortunately I currently live in a region where even a trip to the bathhouse (we have 2 in Portland) does not guaranty I will find a bottom looking to get fucked.

I'm not bragging but, answering the question that I always seem to get ass!  I also like introducing 'tops' to being a bottom. Meet an older guy, to play, who just bragged about being only a top. After talking awhile  of me spreading the joy of getting fucked up the butt, he said yes and that boy was never a total top again! 

• Piggy 3