Hole-Wreckers - Why do you do it?

ErosWired

We sometimes read posts by Tops who talk about how they enjoy “wrecking” or “destroying” a bottom’s hole. If you’re one of these, can you explain why you do this? Is it done simply for your own pleasure, or because you believe the bottom needs or wants it, or is it just because you can? If you’ve found a choice cunt, why leave it unable to service?

I have been heavily used, but to my knowledge no Top has ever tried to destroy my hole. I’m just curious why some Tops seem to enjoy this.

• Upvote 1

In general, I like fucking my bottom like a 10¢ whore and I'm out to get my moneys worth. So I like it pretty rough. I like wrecking a hole because most of the people I fuck are into that. But, their is a pride in seeing a ass that can close anymore and totally destroyed and it's because of you. It's like a sculptor but with hole as your medium. Some tops do it because the more they make a bottom hurt or bleed feeds their ego as a man. They feel that by wrecking a hole and making guys bleed their so tough.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

15 minutes ago, find91 said:

In general, I like fucking my bottom like a 10¢ whore and I'm out to get my moneys worth. So I like it pretty rough. I like wrecking a hole because most of the people I fuck are into that. But, their is a pride in seeing a ass that can close anymore and totally destroyed and it's because of you. It's like a sculptor but with hole as your medium. Some tops do it because the more they make a bottom hurt or bleed feeds their ego as a man. They feel that by wrecking a hole and making guys bleed their so tough.

Fuck, i so love you. 

For me, it's pretty much all about the Top wanting/needing to "sculpt" my hole. It is the energy, need, desire behind that that connects to my 'sub' soul.  It's the place where a Dom/Top can not only connect to me, but bond with me... which i see as true 'bondage.'  i see a Dom/Top as a guy whos's nature is to penetrate another guy with His self and leave a part of His 'self' there, create something with His signature on it. i see a sub/bottom as one who's nature is to respond and receive that as part of the creative process of nature (is this way too cerebral for a Saturday?).  

To me, the first type of "rough" isn't rough at all, it's an expression of passion. my visceral response to bullies, on the other hand, or guys who are rough to make their self feel tough is its pretend domination.  To me, it's just not real (note, i qualify: "to me").  They may hurt me, but they won't get to my inner sub. In fact, they will drive that part of me away. 

For me, a "wrecked hole" from a passionate Top who loves/needs/desires to create, inseminate,impregnate, represents the "impregnation."  Not a perfect analogy, i know. For me, things like a "wrecked hole" are arguments for ongoing relationship (which is not to suggest monogamy), where a Top can look at His bottoms hole and say: "i'm responsible for that pussy, I made it like that." 

i had a FB who's intent was to open my hole as part of His creative energy. He worked on it once a week for over a year and a half. A few months into our relationship, i noticed that if i had to use the bathroom, i had more of a sense of urgency, that my hole was no longer tight. When i told my FB He told me that that was because He had changed my hole from an ass hole for shitting into a pussy for fucking. As long as He was using it, it remained that way and every time i had to use the bathroom, it triggered in me that He had turned my hole into His pussy. i didn't think of it as a pussy, but as His. And i didn't consider it the least bit "wrecked", though i get the term makes me hot.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, find91 said:

Would love to have you treat me like that, I'll even front the 10 cents.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Fuck, i so love you. 

For me, it's pretty much all about the Top wanting/needing to "sculpt" my hole. It is the energy, need, desire behind that that connects to my 'sub' soul.  It's the place where a Dom/Top can not only connect to me, but bond with me... which i see as true 'bondage.'  i see a Dom/Top as a guy whos's nature is to penetrate another guy with His self and leave a part of His 'self' there, create something with His signature on it. i see a sub/bottom as one who's nature is to respond and receive that as part of the creative process of nature (is this way too cerebral for a Saturday?).  

To me, the first type of "rough" isn't rough at all, it's an expression of passion. my visceral response to bullies, on the other hand, or guys who are rough to make their self feel tough is its pretend domination.  To me, it's just not real (note, i qualify: "to me").  They may hurt me, but they won't get to my inner sub. In fact, they will drive that part of me away. 

For me, a "wrecked hole" from a passionate Top who loves/needs/desires to create, inseminate,impregnate, represents the "impregnation."  Not a perfect analogy, i know. For me, things like a "wrecked hole" are arguments for ongoing relationship (which is not to suggest monogamy), where a Top can look at His bottoms hole and say: "i'm responsible for that pussy, I made it like that." 

i had a FB who's intent was to open my hole as part of His creative energy. He worked on it once a week for over a year and a half. A few months into our relationship, i noticed that if i had to use the bathroom, i had more of a sense of urgency, that my hole was no longer tight. When i told my FB He told me that that was because He had changed my hole from an ass hole for shitting into a pussy for fucking. As long as He was using it, it remained that way and every time i had to use the bathroom, it triggered in me that He had turned my hole into His pussy. i didn't think of it as a pussy, but as His. And i didn't consider it the least bit "wrecked", though i get the term makes me hot.

I do agree with you. Just brutalizing a guy till he bleeds does not signal dominance to me either. It is reminiscent of a boy playing a man. A bottom having difficulty with taking me does nothing for my ego. In fact I was use to it in my youth. Connecting and bringing out the slutty side in a person is more powerful feeling because I know I caused it and will surrender his hole for me to pillage until I am satisfied.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

As a power bottom you totally captured what is great about having a ruined hole. It is a sign of heavy sexual use well beyond normal experience and it feeds the mental and intellectual rush as a bottom knowing I am heavily used to the point your hole stays stretched out and open so all guys know you are super used sexually. the more size and use my hole gets the better i sleep. For a pig bottom being wrecked on sexual excess is a badge of honor when most assholes are small and not used to their full potential.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

2 minutes ago, AnnaBBWhore said:

mmm well said

Thanks! It is true though. A visibly loose open hole tells other guys you are a slut for frequency and size so odds are you are very promiscuous as a male and your hole is used in some way everyday beyond what a normal ass experiences. Bottoms like me don't care if our hole every closes up or works properly ever again, we get off on the sexual excess.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

As a power bottom you totally captured what is great about having a ruined hole. It is a sign of heavy sexual use well beyond normal experience and it feeds the mental and intellectual rush as a bottom knowing I am heavily used to the point your hole stays stretched out and open so all guys know you are super used sexually. the more size and use my hole gets the better i sleep. For a pig bottom being wrecked on sexual excess is a badge of honor when most assholes are small and not used to their full potential.

This is like poetry

My husband would tell you it's all about ownership and complete domination.  I can be a sassy bottom and definitely have my opinions about things, but the hole-wrecking fucks always put me in my place.

3 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

Thanks! It is true though. A visibly loose open hole tells other guys you are a slut for frequency and size so odds are you are very promiscuous as a male and your hole is used in some way everyday beyond what a normal ass experiences. Bottoms like me don't care if our hole every closes up or works properly ever again, we get off on the sexual excess.

"works properly" is a matter of interpretation LOL It works like a pussy which in my view is an upgrade LOL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, find91 said:

"works properly" is a matter of interpretation LOL It works like a pussy which in my view is an upgrade LOL

Whole hearted agreement here (but i ran out of permission to use those little hearts for the day).  Seriously, every sex organ on the human body has the dual function of sex and waste removal.  Culture doesn't look at a woman's period as a measure of whether her vagina "works properly,"  so i'm not going to measure my pussy the way either. i fucking love when i have to run to the bathroom because i have a pussy more than an ass hole, i love that reminder.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, find91 said:

true, but when you get into huge toy and FF territory like me you stay stretched out and hosed out. I haven't taken a natural shit in months and months so I have no idea if the waste control functions are capable of working anymore (nor do I really care since the pleasure the sexual use and being so streched out brings is worth it) so that's what I made the comment about function as I've no idea if I could anymore.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

As a bottom with a worn out cunt, there is something taboo and stimulating about seeking anal destruction. The thought that my slutty quest and actions or transforming me. With each hard fucking, big cock, bigger toys and plugs I am permanently altering my hole to take more destruction. It slackens up, shows signs of wear, and doesn't close the same way when it was pristine. It's my badge of slutty honor that tops can look at my hole and tell how huge of a slut I am by it's condition. They can tell that they don't need to go easy on me, that they can pound out and breed deep. On a sexual level for me it feels so much better having a no grip fuck hole. Trying to squeeze as hard as I can on a cock but to no avail because of how worn out I am.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

As a dominant top, I enjoy to fuck wrecked holes. I enjoy sluts, and what better than a loose, destroyed cunt to  show the world what slut you are?

I don't enjoy tight holes, most of the time the bottom does not feel comfortable taking my poundings. I love rough sex, where I get to plow my dick as hard as I wish. Trying to turn that manhole into a manpussy. Most sluts I bred are proud to have loose holes, so i have no intention to stop destroying holes.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5