Hole-Wreckers - Why do you do it?

ErosWired

Guest faggot hole

It is about domination.  What better way for a Man to express His total domination than to wreck the boy's hole.  It is a ownership, about telling a boy that You can do anything You want to him; as rough as You want, as completely craven and wild as You please.  And for the faggot, there is no better way to be put in its place.  It is reassuring, it is comforting, it is complete submission.

13 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

true, but when you get into huge toy and FF territory like me you stay stretched out and hosed out. I haven't taken a natural shit in months and months so I have no idea if the waste control functions are capable of working anymore (nor do I really care since the pleasure the sexual use and being so streched out brings is worth it) so that's what I made the comment about function as I've no idea if I could anymore.

Was partly joking man I got what you originally meant hehe. Btw if you give it a  few weeks rest ( not implying you need too) Your rectum will start to close up again. You won't be a virgin but a bit tighter than before. Like you I'm into heavy assplay and fisting but more as a top so I understand why you would prefer that hole more looser and pliant. Just make sure you take a good  probiotic supplement and everything will stay health down there. Even with all the douching

12 hours ago, find91 said:

Was partly joking man I got what you originally meant hehe. Btw if you give it a  few weeks rest ( not implying you need too) Your rectum will start to close up again. You won't be a virgin but a bit tighter than before. Like you I'm into heavy assplay and fisting but more as a top so I understand why you would prefer that hole more looser and pliant. Just make sure you take a good  probiotic supplement and everything will stay health down there. Even with all the douching

yep. plus I enjoy being loose so bigger and bigger stuff can fill me. I eat yogurt everyday to help maintain everything in spite of the daily hosing

• Like 1

A guy with a well used open hole / mancunt, is the ultimate in sexual masculinity in my view.  I get turned on big time by a guy whose hole visibly open and is easily able to accommodate my by pa'd cock and ffists.  Equally being totally versatile proud of my big gash of a mancunt, which is inked to emphasise its availability for use...big cocks, ffists and big toys and butt plugs.  Its a turn on for me when a hot top identifies it and just announces they would like to use it.....yes of course the anal control  or lack of goes with territory too....love it when I just touch a well used hole and it immediately opens.....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I just want to preface this that my response refers to getting your hole wrecked by a cock, not by any fists or foreign objects. It also excludes "romantic" sex and focuses only on pure animalistic sex.

As someone who gets his hole wrecked on a regular basis, I see a few considerations that come into play that explain why a top likes to wreck a hole. First, as a bottom, it's my belief that my role is to let a top fuck and use my holes as he sees fit, for his own selfish gratification and without any consideration for my wants or desires. When I have agreed to have sex with a top, I have also agreed to surrender my holes to him until he's done with me.

I also see sex as a power issue, and in my mind, the top has all the power and i have none. If he wants to exert his physical power on me thru his cock then its my job to take it and appreciate it and not disturb his selfish gratification. I know a lot of tops who want to make sure that I have no doubt who is in charge, and to me that makes for a properly balanced sexual encounter for me to submit to his physical will.

A lot of tops look at a wrecked hole as a work of art of their own creation, and I can completely relate to this as the bottom. When they see a hole that's been stretched loose, puffy and swollen and fucked raw, its their own handiwork and each act of hole wrecking is like creating a new work of art. It turns me on big time when a top spends some time admiring his work after he's done, whether he's just looking and commenting or even better if he sticks his finger in to examine the damage..

As I grew up accepting and appreciating my role as a bottom, I learned how to appreciate having my hole wrecked for many of the same reasons and even enjoy looking at and feeling my wrecked hole after the top has left. Many times I'll look at it with a mirror and think back to all the action that got it to its current state and then admire myself for enduring the encounter that created the latest work of art. Many times I'll lay back and start to finger my hole, feeling how loose it is, touching the areas that are swollen and aching and think back some more to the sex that got me there. Often Ii'll finger some of his load out and taste it. It's like his calling card left in my ass as proof positive that he's fucked and wrecked my hole, kind of his own personal signature if you will.

Often my hole will ache for days after the encounter, serving as a constant reminder that keeps me horny and focused on the top and his artwork. I'll make sure to play with my hole on and off during the aching stage as it reinforces my role as a bottom to an alpha top. Sometimes in my mind I'll compare the current damage to my past wrecked holes and rate it on a scale to see if its more interesting wreckage than prior fucks.

A lot of tops have their own style as to how they like to wreck a hole, and that creates some excitement as well as you learn their techniques and anticipate what your hole will look and feel like when he's done.

I also get turned on when I have another fuck encounter and anticipate his reaction when he sees my wrecked hole. I especially like it when the new fuck notices that my hole was previously wrecked and comments on it. A few tops get really turned on to see my hole wrecked when they get there and it encourages them to add to the damage. Makes for a hot scene for all.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

I just want to preface this that my response refers to getting your hole wrecked by a cock, not by any fists or foreign objects. It also excludes "romantic" sex and focuses only on pure animalistic sex.

This is mostly what I was getting at as well when I first posted the topic. Other activities like fisting or using large objects are necessarily going to change the shape of a hole, and inflict some trauma in the process - it’s unavoidable. But to me it seems like wrecking a guy’s cunt with a cock requires intent. And a special kind of intent as well, and it’s this state of a Top’s mind that I want to understand.

It may be that I simply haven’t had my own hole wrecked properly by the right sort of Top, and that if I had, I would automatically understand. To be sure, although I’ve been on the receiving end of some painful, brutal fucking, it hasn’t happened nearly as often as I would hope, and I have a feeling there are lessons still to be learned...

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

It may be that I simply haven’t had my own hole wrecked properly by the right sort of Top, and that if I had, I would automatically understand. To be sure, although I’ve been on the receiving end of some painful, brutal fucking, it hasn’t happened nearly as often as I would hope, and I have a feeling there are lessons still to be learned...

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask away! I'll tell you anything you want to know.

• 1 month later...

It's about giving my hole to the top and letting him pound me without resistance. The top can sense my submission and he ruts out. Being stretched and wrecked is just what happens when a hung jock fucks me with abandon. I endure the pain. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's all in the surrender of my body to the top putting my complete existence in his hands , to use my faggot body for his pleasure to gape my hole fill it with toxic seed . Then plug it or pass me on to others . 

The more i think about the original question, the more i think terms like "wreck" and "destroy" are largely euphemisms?  i met a guy on Recon who came as close to this as anyone i have ever met. I.e., He wanted my hole constantly prolapsed and draining, and the more i got to know Him, that desire extended to my whole person. He wanted me to be sick with AID's and dying, weak and emaciated.  The truth is, He found something in my sub nature that loved Him for all of this, but realistically speaking, it wouldn't be sustainable.  i suspect He knew this as well, but looked at subs as disposable.

When i consider the word "destroyed" or "wrecked," there is a sort of finality to it, nothing beyond that? That does appeal to my submissive nature, but because it's not sustainable, my submissive nature also rejects it because my nature wants to survive to experience submission.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

There is so much here; “wrecked” or “destroyed” by a Alpha Tops cock, while hard to take, it’s the purpose of a true bottom! I know when I’ve had a few Alpha tops just pounding as hard as they can, their entire body weight slamming into my hole and on top of me. Each gigantic thrust stretching and wrecking my hole. Forcing the air out of my lungs. It’s hard to take as it’s happening, but it’s pleasure later. And I find many tops luv the loose hole I have fore days later.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

There is so much here; “wrecked” or “destroyed” by a Alpha Tops cock, while hard to take, it’s the purpose of a true bottom! I know when I’ve had a few Alpha tops just pounding as hard as they can, their entire body weight slamming into my hole and on top of me. Each gigantic thrust stretching and wrecking my hole. Forcing the air out of my lungs. It’s hard to take as it’s happening, but it’s pleasure later. And I find many tops luv the loose hole I have fore days later.

I'm down with that "loose hole" situation, oink!🐷

• Like 3

6 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

The more i think about the original question, the more i think terms like "wreck" and "destroy" are largely euphemisms?

Euphemisms standing for what? What words could they be gentler expressions of?

I actually think that they could be dysphemisms - harsher words intentionally chosen in place of more neutral ones - used to emphasize the context of male (penetrative) power and control. But then, I’m just as hard-pressed to come up with words less extreme meaning the same thing. All in all, ‘wrecked’ and ‘destroyed’ seem to have gained popular usage simply because they are the most accurate words.

As to a sense of permanence, I believe that must be a matter of individual perception. When I hear a Top speak of wrecking a hole, I don’t get the sense that he intends to permanently injure and incapacitate the bottom. To do so would be the work of a disturbed mind, and a criminal act. I don’t think that’s what we’re talking about here, and certainly not what I was asking about. (If you do try to permanently sideline bottoms, I don’t need you to tell me why you do it, I already know - you’re dogbarking crazy.)

There have been some very interesting insight in this thread so far. What I also want to know is how you signal to the kinds of Tops who wreck holes that your hole is a target for wrecking? What marks a hole as wreckable, or in need of destruction?

• Thanks 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I have had to bite the pillow on occasion while getting fucked by a rough top but I accept it. If I am gonna bottom, I am there for a top's use and his pleasure. If that means I'm gonna be whining or sore after, I'm good with that.