Dads secret, My shock

PART 6.....

I broke away from the cigerette tasting tongue that had invaded my mouth.

What is happening to me? I had so many naked men around me, touching me forcefully and it was fuckin pitch black.What the fuck am I doing?

Naked hard dicked men, these men were forcing me to bend over, I resisted, but I had no control, I was fuckin scared.

I fell down, bent over, feeling squashed by sweaty bodies and feeling constantly  groped, fingered and felt a hot mouth on my dick. 

Lots of hands, hairy and smooth bodies; naked  bodies pushing and rubbing against mine.

My jockstrap was gone, my mask had come off, there must have been about 12 or more naked blokes in this small dark room.

I was forcefully pushed forward and found my face between  a few hard cocks that was  forcing my mouth to open, trying to push my lips open,

No No No,I clenched my mouth shut!!!, I was not doing that, I wanted to get out ,

I was fed poppers and took some deep hits of fresh strong poppers, I gave in, I sucked these cocks and gagged, some cuming in my mouth, another one, and another, just constant hard cock entering my mouth on and on.

I felt my legs being pulled apart, whilst hands were stroking and feeling me, something like Lube I imagine was shoved up my wet arse from the constant rimming and fingering  I had been recieving, it was so hot. 

I felt dizzy and felt like i was going to pass out, I stood up and said I needed to get out of here, I was ignored and instantly felt a Dick of an unknown dark figure ram up my arse, the first couple of seconds was killing me and I honestly felt like I was passing in and out of conciouseness, the poppers were strong and after a while I seem to come too and  I felt different sizes of cocks going in and out of my arse.

I need to leave this room, I shouted, I was ignored further  being constantly fucked by different  guys and I felt like I had been sucking every one in this cesspitt whilst i was being multiple fucked,

Someone must have gotton under me at some point and was licking all my balls and gently massaging my dick and more gentle than these other gropers, I felt so sensative, my body was tingling, my arse was burning and I was getting non stopped fucked by whoever these blokes were and he was licking the cum up from my dripping hole.

I let him rim me, He then moved around and kissed me with cum from my arse into my mouth, I was feeling horny, receptive and after more poppers and sucking cock which I was now enjoying  i let him fuck me and fuck me hard and boy was he good when he shot his load deep into my arse wih the other loads in me, I felt fucking hornier, I needed more poppers, my dick was being Sucked.

He pulled my head off these cocks to suck his cock clean and this meant my arse was now open to anyone and soon I was being entered one after another and was now being fed other cocks, some cum-covered and slimy, others fresh and clean.

Some guys came in my mouth during this, and after another 10 or 12 fucks and  more loads later, I gave up counting the dark strangers using my holes, the action seemed to calm down around us. I got the impression that a new bottom had become the centre of attention. I had been there about 40 or 50 mins.

My ass was literally dripping with cum by now.

I thought I was prepared to end and leave, the new bottom who just came in was at the side of me and he went to the back of me and worked my hole with his fingers and lube for ages, licking his fingers and putting them in my mouth, He seemed genuinly attentive to me, I was so relaxed.

My ass was on fire  burning but nice if that makes sense, I kinda felt floated, he was very attentive, kissing and massaging me, I was just so relaxed,

I then felt him lunge forward,his naked hips rubbing against mine, he  was getting fucked and then a fat dick entered my arse, we were being fucked side by side our hips, skin , bodies rubbing together, who is this bottom?.

Other guys appeared, I felt shattered, my legs were stretched open along with the cheeks of my ass as another faceless dick pounded deep in my arse, I felt like I was drifting in and out, but the other bottom had his arm round my shoulders, we kissed each other deeply, tongues affectionatly kissing whilst we were both getting fucked by strangers.

He seemed familiar, who is he?

Who are these faceless shadows fucking us?,

Why am I enjoying this den of eniquity?

He then motioned to me that we were going to the little room attached,It was dark, but my eyes seem to know how to move around, it  seemed to be a dark corridor, narrow, we walked through although my legs were like putty, there were naked blokes on both sides,  we had to push through them, pitch black, naked guys, hard cocks  sticking in my body, lots of  hands were on me, kissing, tongues, some one sucking me, it was absolutely  pitch black!  I loved it, the guy holding me stopped and said, who wants to fuck him?  I know you, I am sure,I cant seem to place this Man..

I was bent over in this dark wet smelly narrow corridor on some stairs/ steps that went no where and was repeatedly fucked and hard by some hard naked figures, I was leaning with my hands on the stairs in front for support.

Must have took at least another 9 loads and posdibly more in there and have no idea who they were, what they were like, just cock, grunting, pushing cumming in me etc. 

But the bottom bloke seemed familiar to me, I need to see his face outside, I did something totally weird for me, but bent down and was licking his cummed arse out, I know this smell, this aura.I know this Man, but who the fuck is he?

I was sore, but felt horny eating this familiar hole and went looking for more.

I Know who you are........ 

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Typo
  • Like 23
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3

Part 7......

So, I got home, so many thoughts in my head, what a Fuckin night, what was going on??...How had I allowed so many men to just fuck me??

I was a straight, Pussy loving jock, what had I turned into?, but again I was rock hard and thinking of my Dad in that sling, taking so many cocks up his arse and what about the brown bottles that had weakened my decision making, to letting me  bend over?

What about Dad, was that him in the darkroom at the side of me? Kissing and holding me?  Fingering and licking me??Surely he would not get other men to fuck me?,

How would I bring it up with him, maybe he will?

Just then Dad came in and said want breakfast Stevie?, no mention of anything, no different,  small talk, nothing different at all, except I was rock hard, said he was going to work, he  just opened an email said  Will was coming over in a few days, Will was Dads brother, tall, hairy, blond hair ginger chest hair he was also an  ex rugby player, both my Dad and uncle Will was brilliant Rugby players in the past as was Grandad John,  I digress, Dad said Uncle Will staying a few days which confused me as he did not live far away, apparently him and my cousin Robbie who was my age, was needing building work on their home and had no water for a week, so Dad said they could stay, would you mind sharing with Robbie, Stevie, you have a big bed, I mumbled yeah ok....

A few days had gone by; nothing mentioned by Dad about the club, last week, I presumed he did not know about me and it was not him in the Darkroom with me, although the bloke was familiar, anyway, I had tried getting some of the brown bottle stuff to no avail.

I was sorting some drawers out for cousin Robbies things in my room at Dads request and came across both my missing black and my white Jockstraps, which was torn of me in the Darkroom,and dad had had the white one on when he was in the sling getting fucked.

WTF is going on??

OMG, are these also polaroids of me getting sucked, it looks like that place I was in the other week??

DAD DID KNOW!!!!

I went to find him, but at that time,Uncle Will pulled up in his truck and he brought in a few bottles of booze as well.

He looked so handsome, jeans, showing a bulge, Polo shirt, he looked awesome.

I was still shocked about my findings earlier, I asked where Robbie was? Uncle Will said, he was staying with Grandad and they would both be here later.

Dad started pouring the drinks out, and said son you can have one as well to get things warmed up.

I was further shocked when Dad went to his brother and gave a hard squeeze of his cock in his pants!! 

Uncle Will unzipped and pulled out his hairy thick cock. Dad motioned for me to come over to Will and pushed my head down hard to start sucking on my uncles cock.

I still have no thought to what was happening, the Jockstraps, the photos, my uncle, my Dad, all this???

I could barely fit uncles cock in my mouth.

Uncle grabbed the brown bottle out of his pocket and opened it up, he took a  good sniff and gave it to my dad and he also took a whif .

He said Steve you like this, I was there in the Sauna and Darkroom with you, side by side we were getting fucked!!!! It was Uncle Will not Dad in there with me.

Dad said go ahead Steve, I know it was you all along, The ABS, The Restroom,the helmet, Fucking me after the wedding, btw Uncle filmed that from the wardrobe cameras, I know it all Son. I was playing along.

WTF!!!!!

I took a whif and they held my nose on one side and then did the other side. I was hot  and bending automatically over, what the fuck, and my head was so fucking spinning, Uncle said suck on that cock. I went down on it and wanted his cock now. I was like a slut  sucking on his thick meat,then my dad stood next to me and pulled his cock out for me to suck, I was sucking both of them, My Dad, his brother, My Uncle.

They were kissing each other and rubbing their hairy chests and pulling on each others nipples and pushing my head back and forth and trying to get both cocks in my mouth.

Finally, Uncle said, to my Dad I want to fuck your son, Dad said sure Will, just flip him over and fuck his tight ass.

They laid me across the table and dad told me to  take another hit of poppers, He lubed up my ass with his tonque while I was sucking my uncle.

I was like Dad, pass me the brown bottle, I felt so fucking horny, and with that Uncle Will plunged his dick fully into my ass and buried it deep inside me, OMG, Will told me he had fucked me 3 times that night in the Darkroom and he watched me fuck my own father earlier.

Dad was fucking my face and he took another hit off the brown bottle and Uncle pounded my ass so fast, I was being jerked forward, banging my hips on the table, He was telling me what a dirty fucker I was that night, whilst his dick going in and out of my hole.

I felt him change pace, he was shooting his load deep in my arse when he did, Dad shot his load across my mouth and splattered onto my chest as well. Then,Dad rubbed it over  me and in my mouth, uncle kissed me and Dad licked Uncles cum out of my arse,

I heard a noise, Grandad was there with Robbie in the doorway, I did not know what to do or say???.

Dad and Uncle Will just looked away from me very sheepishly, as though they were naughty boys, as I was dripping Cum from my mouth and arse.

Grandad, bellowed at both his sons angrily, I told you to wait!!!!

He reached for his zipper and told Robbie to strip and bend over me....

• Like 16
  • Upvote 7

PART 8 FINAL CHAPTER.

I dipped my head in embarrassment. My cousin came over to me and stood in front of me, completely naked, awesome athletic body, thick cock, trimmed bush.

I felt ill with the anxiety that filled me from what might happen, my Grandad was there, this kind of changed things,Tall, stocky with an air of authority, My Dad and Uncle, cowering away as he was bossing them.

I felt he was going to  beat me to teach me a  lesson, so many questions filled my mind until I felt a warm wet cock press against my cheek.

I opened my eyes to see my Grandad's cock pressed up against my face. I jumped back when I realised what he was doing. Robbie took him in his mouth, whilst my Dad was eating out Robbies arse, Cum on Dads lips and beard from Robbies arse, I guess Grandad had fucked him earlier. 

Uncle Will presented his hard cock at my mouth, Wait said Grandad, Steve has to please his Grandaddy first, Use Robbies mouth, you have been for years, Steve has always been my favourite and I am so going to fuck him good.

Robbie looked up and passed grandads cock over to me.

I lent forward and sniffed his cock. His scent filling my nose. It was even more intoxicating  than Dads or Uncle Wills when it came straight from his musky body.

I opened my mouth and slowly moved it onto his cock. His thick cock slid into my mouth and  the curve up made it rub against the roof of my mouth.

Robbie was now getting fucked by his Dad whilst sucking mine, we had odd glances at each other.

My Grandad moaned in pleasure as he slid his dick deeper into my mouth. I moved back and forth, sucking his cock as he moaned out loud. I picked up the pace and sucked harder. Grandad loved this and put his hand on my head and started working my head back and forth up and down his cock, faster and faster he got.

Will had cum in Robbies arse and had been replaced by my father in his cummy hole.

I started tasting the salty precum oozing from grandads cock as I was forced up and down my own Grandfather's cock. He made me jump, I'm never going to get off at this pace." He said as he shoved his cock down my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and started face fucking me. Hard and deep, his cock plunged into my throat and making me  gag.

My Dad had now cum in Robbie, Grandad ordered Will and Dad to suck on his nipples and Robbie to slide onto my dick, His arse was full of uncle and Dad cum, I slid my hard dick into a silk glove, pure exctacy, Robbie was taking his 3rd family dick within the hour.

After a few thrusts my Grandad was squirting his cum down my throat.  I swallowed every drop of it that hit my mouth.

I pulled off his cock and  I looked up at my grandad as his dick stood next to my face. I licked him clean.

I sucked every last drop of cum that was left. Whilst I shot my load deep in Robbie as I made eye contact with my dad, he ruffled my hair looking pleased with me.

Grandad told us were going away for the weekend to a special place. Robbie whispered to me whilst Grandad, Dad and Uncle were pouring drinks, can I fuck you  when we share your bed.

I looked at him, my Grandaddy, Dad and Uncle and know this is the life for me, I love these Men and look forward to years of "Family Bonding". As I climbed on the bed and let my cousin Robbie enter my arse, knowing I was going to be the family cumdump for these men tonight, I sniffed my poppers and groaned in ecstacy, As they gathered around me.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2