Dads secret, My shock

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 9:12 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

PART 8 FINAL CHAPTER.

I dipped my head in embarrassment. My cousin came over to me and stood in front of me, completely naked, awesome athletic body, thick cock, trimmed bush.

I felt ill with the anxiety that filled me from what might happen, my Grandad was there, this kind of changed things,Tall, stocky with an air of authority, My Dad and Uncle, cowering away as he was bossing them.

I felt he was going to  beat me to teach me a  lesson, so many questions filled my mind until I felt a warm wet cock press against my cheek.

I opened my eyes to see my Grandad's cock pressed up against my face. I jumped back when I realised what he was doing. Robbie took him in his mouth, whilst my Dad was eating out Robbies arse, Cum on Dads lips and beard from Robbies arse, I guess Grandad had fucked him earlier. 

Uncle Will presented his hard cock at my mouth, Wait said Grandad, Steve has to please his Grandaddy first, Use Robbies mouth, you have been for years, Steve has always been my favourite and I am so going to fuck him good.

Robbie looked up and passed grandads cock over to me.

I lent forward and sniffed his cock. His scent filling my nose. It was even more intoxicating  than Dads or Uncle Wills when it came straight from his musky body.

I opened my mouth and slowly moved it onto his cock. His thick cock slid into my mouth and  the curve up made it rub against the roof of my mouth.

Robbie was now getting fucked by his Dad whilst sucking mine, we had odd glances at each other.

My Grandad moaned in pleasure as he slid his dick deeper into my mouth. I moved back and forth, sucking his cock as he moaned out loud. I picked up the pace and sucked harder. Grandad loved this and put his hand on my head and started working my head back and forth up and down his cock, faster and faster he got.

Will had cum in Robbies arse and had been replaced by my father in his cummy hole.

I started tasting the salty precum oozing from grandads cock as I was forced up and down my own Grandfather's cock. He made me jump, I'm never going to get off at this pace." He said as he shoved his cock down my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and started face fucking me. Hard and deep, his cock plunged into my throat and making me  gag.

My Dad had now cum in Robbie, Grandad ordered Will and Dad to suck on his nipples and Robbie to slide onto my dick, His arse was full of uncle and Dad cum, I slid my hard dick into a silk glove, pure exctacy, Robbie was taking his 3rd family dick within the hour.

After a few thrusts my Grandad was squirting his cum down my throat.  I swallowed every drop of it that hit my mouth.

I pulled off his cock and  I looked up at my grandad as his dick stood next to my face. I licked him clean.

I sucked every last drop of cum that was left. Whilst I shot my load deep in Robbie as I made eye contact with my dad, he ruffled my hair looking pleased with me.

Grandad told us were going away for the weekend to a special place. Robbie whispered to me whilst Grandad, Dad and Uncle were pouring drinks, can I fuck you  when we share your bed.

I looked at him, my Grandaddy, Dad and Uncle and know this is the life for me, I love these Men and look forward to years of "Family Bonding". As I climbed on the bed and let my cousin Robbie enter my arse, knowing I was going to be the family cumdump for these men tonight, I sniffed my poppers and groaned in ecstacy, As they gathered around me.

Wow this is a fantastic story! I love the family incest part & how the lad just accepted his fate-i would love to hook up again with a father & son-yeah that's right I went with a dad son. I there are any out there let me know....

• Thanks 1