Bottoms, Are you just a hole?

On 5/26/2019 at 10:11 PM, lovetobefucked said:

When i was younger my friend's father whored me out to groups of men. After one time he looked at me lying naked on a cum stained mattress and asked me why i liked it so much. My response was to grab his bare cock and roll over, exposing my ass and i told him that dick belonged in my ass. Ever since i'vd known i was just a hole to be used by men to nut in and relieve their stress.  Any other bottoms feel this way? Tops, what do you think when a bottom asks to be used like that?

Yes, I agree.  I am just a hole to be used.  

I think we are more than just a hole, a hole doesn't care to be fucked.

For us is more than this, is the most important thing in our lives, our only desire and we do anything to satisfy the tops.

Edited by pasv35
  • Like 1

Yup, we bottom boys know our place...between a hung Top's legs...sucking his bone until it's rock hard...aching to penetrate our tight, hungry holes and breed us deep, hard and rough...luv the feel of his pulsating cock as it spews it's seed deep inside my craving cavern of lust...filling me til it runs down my leg...can't get enough cock. and seed..And yes...luv the dark room at the sex clubs!! Oink!!

• Like 1

Guest descartes70817

My current no questions asked sissy bottom is just what this top needs. I told him to come dressed as a slut this morning and he not only did so, he went and took someone else's load before coming to me so I could have sloppy seconds. Tomorrow he's bringing someone who wants to suck and lick my cock while I fuck my sissy's pussy, and hopefully things will get even wilder from there.

of course guys can say what they want.  i'm a hole is not to be too bad.  I am not fund of the word cunt being used to describe the male anatomy and when guys refer to themselves as "it" that I think is truly sad.

Guest Boipussay19

I think most bottoms including me have an objective of satisfying the top, that is where we draw our satisfaction from.  Also I have a fetish around breeding. Had it for a long time. First tried it when I turned 18 with a friends brother. We were trying a condom but it wouldn’t stay on (it kept getting stuck in me). So I simply asked him to bare. I told him to pull out when he was close but I really didn’t want him to. When I felt he was close I started violently pushing back towards him and clenching my hole. He came so fast and so much. After years of drooling while watching hundreds of boipussies get bred I finally got bred too. Since then I make sure that I get bred at most encounters. Summary: I am a hole but a hole that receives pleasure by satisfying my partners needs.

On 6/4/2019 at 1:07 PM, backpackguy said:

Yup, we bottom boys know our place...between a hung Top's legs...sucking his bone until it's rock hard...aching to penetrate our tight, hungry holes and breed us deep, hard and rough...luv the feel of his pulsating cock as it spews it's seed deep inside my craving cavern of lust...filling me til it runs down my leg...can't get enough cock. and seed..And yes...luv the dark room at the sex clubs!! Oink!!

This may be one of the most beautiful and 50-bnr-spcl-b6z-12%255B1%255D.JPGtruthful things I have ever read @backpackguy.