Bottoms, Are you just a hole?

I think so, my most recent basically told me to take a shower, stay naked and told me he was going to fuck me, after he cum inside me he smacked my arse and that was that, told me to give him a text. That seems to be the norm at the moment, no real conversation or anything like that.

• 3 weeks later...

For me, the goal isn't the fuck, its the load at the end.  I still have to be attracted to the guy, though.  I just love knowing that someone I think is hot has decided to choose my hole to dump his load in.  Its like a badge of honor that's planted deep inside me; my reward for being a good hole.  I don't like kissing and I don't want small talk, I just want to make his dick feel good and get my prize at the end.  I don't even want a long fuck, I just want his seed planted deep.  So, in those terms, yeah, I guess I'm just a hole to be used.

• 11 months later...

Highest honor there can be to realize that you are just a hole meant for Alpha cocks to mount, fuck and breed, depositing their seed deep inside.  That is the purpose of the whole anatomy and chemistry.

On 5/27/2019 at 11:23 AM, Luvbbslut said:

I love slutty bottoms like you. I have a thing for sluts who give open access to their hole to anyone. Makes my dick harder knowing I'm getting to breed a well-used boy with an insatiable hunger for dicks and cum.

When I fuck such a slut, I make it my personal challenge to make sure the boy gets what he deserves. If the slut's still hungry for more, it happens I get to whore him out.

So yeah, I definitely encourage bottoms to be just a hole for men to use

I am more than "just a hole" as I do have a life. I use these websites for Cock and Loads of Cum. I do have a type of Man I Love but if I am at a bathhouse or sex party then my ass is Open to ALL. It a guy wants to whore me out then I accept ALL Loads of Cum from different Men and Strangers. No Condoms Allowed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/27/2019 at 8:34 PM, tallslenderguy said:

okay, i'm going to be a disinter. What i read here doesn't strike me as being "just a hole."  When i think of "just a hole," i think of an inanimate object, something not alive. i don't see that here, i think a huge part of the thrill is conquering and being conquered, and that doesn't happen with just a hole. It may be that a lot of us have already been conquered to varying degrees, but we still represent guys who crave to be used by guys who crave to use us?

Exactly ^^^

Although  i love Men, I have needs too, Top has needs, so its mutual use..

• Like 1