Bottoms, Are you just a hole?

• 2 months later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

Long story so wont repeat, I was a 25 dollar street whore/meth whore to see that part of the world.  I had no say.  trick could do as they wish for 20 minutes.  one dude was so fucked up he did not know I was not female.  I was less than ahold....just a place for cum.   it dod not take long for that to get to you.    I had zero value to anyone.

i do not believe that my role in more traditional deals is that low of a value.   I have value and perfer tops to understand and related to that.   no bottom then top does not have hole

at 14 years old i was told i had a beautiful piece of ass and a nice  body, then was told i had a nice set of lips that felt so good around a cock and that is what i have been, two holes to pleasure cock! i get on my knees to make mens cock feel hot and honry and spread my legs for those cocks to release their loads of pleasure.

Most of the time yeah, I’m always willing to make a top feel good and unload their balls.

I do want to find someone that sees me as more, a hole that is theirs to pass round but take care of. A proper master to look after his pet and offer my services as a hole.

since a very young age, i have been fucked i have had comments even my very first fuck, he told me i was a  better fuck then his girl friend. i have had men who are married their wives will not suck them, they will not do anal sex, they will not do what they want when they wanted it and on goes the story.

So the question is what am I? 

well the answer I'm everything that a women is and everything she she is not willing to do!

men want a gay bitch for the purpose of pleasure and their wives put conditions on sex, or the girl friend she wants sex when she wants only and often she will say i have a headache and not want to pleasure her men.

As a gay bitch i am everything a woman is and will not do. i will suck, get fucked and be to a men anything and everything he desires and dreams of. if he as a fantasy to rape his bitch i am there for his fantasy and pleasure and all else he may desire and think of doing. i will allow him to kiss and do all he fancies. i spread  my legs without complaint, i dont tell him i have a headache, i glady bend over spread my legs, open my mouth for his cock to suck both his cock and balls, i will take his cock after it comes out of my hole and suck it.

so one can say im everything a man dreams and desires and im there to realize it to put into action his dreams, his fantasies, his sex and no matter how perverse it maybe, i will do it to pleasure him completely.

So im a woman to a men complete with all the sexual desires accept dont get pregnant and do all he wants and fulfills all his pleasures.

definitely. many men have told me I am nothing but a cumhole for them. more guys show it by how they use me. they make it clear that I have no value as a human being and am just some worthless trash whore that men use to jerk themselves off. I am admittedly hot so I could delude myself into thinking im valued by men as a hot fuckslut but when you have taken as many guys loads through glory holes or under restroom stalls and in darkrooms as I have I realised the men breeding me don't give a fuck about me. I am just a human fleshlight to most guysanalslutshorts.jpg.758e242dc340741834d651e68a1ed36c.jpgcumdumpsterrainbow.jpg.61f5077d9739ffa24b9c78bb3b7c4f7d.jpgfucktoyshirt.jpg.cf92e2bd747f2a7da2013deda3d21f38.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 10/9/2020 at 1:23 PM, Aidsbait said:

definitely. many men have told me I am nothing but a cumhole for them. more guys show it by how they use me. they make it clear that I have no value as a human being and am just some worthless trash whore that men use to jerk themselves off. I am admittedly hot so I could delude myself into thinking im valued by men as a hot fuckslut but when you have taken as many guys loads through glory holes or under restroom stalls and in darkrooms as I have I realised the men breeding me don't give a fuck about me. I am just a human fleshlight to most guysanalslutshorts.jpg.758e242dc340741834d651e68a1ed36c.jpgcumdumpsterrainbow.jpg.61f5077d9739ffa24b9c78bb3b7c4f7d.jpgfucktoyshirt.jpg.cf92e2bd747f2a7da2013deda3d21f38.jpg

This is so true, you're literally just 2 holes and 2 hands, nobody considers you a faggot or a tranny, just a fuck device and a sex toy480_800_cRwLy-G576-.jpg.851876cd67f3a46b3dd1f3481084c646.jpgx-graffiticumdump.thumb.jpg.6641315563cc9c8d4d35512453823a7a.jpg.2f1bcb33cb67847a3af2ca316368e36a.jpgimages.jpeg.0d946d7b4e4415d317b856dc2dcbbcbb.jpeg

• Like 2

I'm more than a hole. I'm a bottom who needs to be satisfied. I enjoy a good pump and dump, but just fucking for the sake of the load doesn't do it for me. If it's going to be a quickie that's fine, but the dick needs to be strong enough to make my legs shake. Otherwise what's the point?

• Like 1