Spike in Syph in LA?

I have 3  bottoms I have been fucking for a few years now. I was out of the country for a few months for work. In the last few months all have contracted Syph. I thought HUGE coincidence so I rushed down and got tested, figuring it must have been me. My results all came back negative. They all told me they hear from some other bottoms they know that Syph has recently spiked her recently in LA? Any feedback? Has anyone heard the same or any experiences?

• Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

Check the county health department 

usually alert public about Spikes 

Though I enjoy a STD I am avoiding downtown Los Angeles midtowne. 

They are on the fringe of skid row  

There is a typhus outbreak due to all the rats.   I’ll avoid that for a while till they clean up skid row.   

Guest GoneFishing

Footnote.  Maybe they all got tagged by the same top or a cluster of friends that swap it back and forth.  Not judging Here at all. Sounds hot 

10 hours ago, Chargedup said:

Footnote.  Maybe they all got tagged by the same top or a cluster of friends that swap it back and forth.  Not judging Here at all. Sounds hot 

Lol. Possible. Not sensitive here at all so don’t ever worry about the not judging comment. Yeah I really don’t know. I know they all take plenty of cock in addition to mine so who knows. I just thought it was weird as I’ve been barebacking now for quite some time all the bottoms sluts in Slammer and Midtowne for years and BBRT hookups and not a mention of Syph at all and then boom. Who knows. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chargedup said:

I go for the “shot” this week 

Got tagged 

boned up about the shot 

Ugh.  Good luck.  I hate that damn shot.

Syph is spiking in my AO as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...