Browsing for a pozzing

I looked through a lot of posts of horny looking guys who are looking for a regular fuck toy and each ad had been hotter then the next and each one kept me hard while reading them. I stopped on one of them because it shocked me with the difference to all of the others. The title of the ad said, Looking for someone to turn from neg to poz to help me spread my virus to as many as possible. I kept on reading and the more I read the more I decided that I wanted to be this guys sex toy and virus spreader.

I messaged this guy and told him I am ready for whatever he wanted to do with me and I was ready to pass along his virus to as many people as I could. I sent the sexiest pics I had to him of me in many positions exposing my hole and whatever I thought this man would like to see of me. I waited and waited for his response and I was so horny from all of the reading I went and grabbed the biggest dildo I could and played with my hole imagining it was the man's poz cock priming my whole for his poz load. 

I moaned each time the dildo bottomed out in me and I could feel it rub up against my prostate making me squeal with pleasure. I started to jack myself off in unison with my dildo fucking and as I was about to cum I heard my computer alert for my email go off and I came just as it did. I shot so hard and such a large load I was drenched in hopefully soon my last neg load that I would have left. I scoped it all up and swallowed it and then went to my computer in hopes that it was this guy ready to make me his poz boy.

I was excited to see that it was from him and was practically jumping for joy when he said that he liked what he saw and was happy enough to have me as his poz boy. We chatted for a bit and he sent me a few pics of his cock dripping with his precum and then more of his body covered in huge amounts of his own poz cum. I was so turned on with all his pics I was hard again already. He said that he wanted to video chat with me so he could see what his new poz boy looks like in live time. 

I added him to my friends' list on Skype and started a video chant and laid down in a position that he could see all of my body when he came online. All I heard was a sexy whistle and I knew he was online and liked what he saw. He said he liked how my creamy white skin looked and how my quarter sized nipples looked good enough to bite and pierce. He had me play with my ass so he could see what he would be working with. He said he liked how tight and pink my hole looked and then he asked me if I was a virgin or not and he was pleased when I told him that I was. He gave me a rule that I was not allowed to have sex with anyone no matter how horny I was or what anyone would offer me that he was to be my first one in that hole. 

I was turned on that he was being very stern and   I wanted to have him as my first so I promised that I wouldn't do anything or anyone from now on until I had him in my ass first. we talked more about what we were to do when it was time to poz me and I was told not to even cum again until it was time. I told him that I had cummed before we video chatted and he said that it was ok but it would be the last time until he said so. We set up a time and date that he wanted me to lose my neg cherry.

He gave me his address and surprisingly he only lived 5 blocks away from me so I knew being his poz boy was going to be easy and fun. I was told what to wear and that he was going to turn that night not only as my pozzing night but into a huge sex part with other daddies and their newly converted boys. We said our goodbyes and he again reminded me not to touch myself or be touched by anyone or anything else and I knew it was going to be a challenge not to jack off but I wanted him so bad I would deny myself it.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 6