Fucked by a construction worker in his truck

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

We’ve had rain off and on here in Dallas and I was on Grindr when I got messaged by a guy with no picture. I usually avoid them but figured what the fuck. He sounded potentially hot, 25, blonde, smooth, some ink, fit, worked construction and his site was shut down due to the rain and he was looking for play. He didn’t have naked pics, just random ones including shirtless. He wanted to get sucked, maybe fuck and liked that I was young and not gay. We set a place to meet and I got into his truck hoping for the best.

he looked like his photos and as we drove he pulled his pants open and put my hand on his dick. It was nice sized and wet with precum and I started jerking him as we drove with him saying nothing. We pulled into a pretty sketchy place that looked like there was no one around and he ordered me down to suck him, which I gladly did. I was at it a while and he told me to stop and get naked. I did as told and he told me to get face down on the seat. I did as told and hear and feel him spit on my ass which he fingered in and smeared with the head of his cock. I was wondering if he was gonna wrap or just slide in me bare when I felt his big cock head force it’s way in me. I gasped and told him to slow down as he forced more and more in me. We hadn’t talked about him going bare or his status and while I kinda wanted it that way I was pretty nervous. He started getting a rhythm going that at first was pretty painful but he kept pulling his dick out and spitting more on my ass and sliding in again. He kept this up saying nothing. I knew he didn’t want to kiss or any of that gay shot and I was hoping it was good for him and he wanted to fuck to completion. He finally started a brutal deep pounding, sliding balls deep in me and get up some speed to where I heard his balls slapping my ass. There was no way I was gonna tell him to pull out to cum now, I was just gonna take my chances. He let out a loud groan and I could feel his cum flooding my ass like hot lava. He pulled out and told me to suck him clean, which I did as he planted. His body was drenched with sweat and looked amazing.

he drove me back to where I’d parked and I got out without a word. I know I shouldn’t have let him fuck me raw and cum in me but it was a seriously hot fuck and with a guy like that I doubt he’s getting fucked in the ass bare by other dudes. And if he is, damn I’d love to watch!

Guest CuriousDallas
1 hour ago, Hairybttmcub43 said:

You know you wanted that raw cock!!!

God yeah I did. I’d gladly let him do me like that again

Hot story man! I miss when I worked construction. Would work out of town for weeks sometimes. Guys from other companies as well as guys from my crew craved to cum and didn’t care how. I’ve been loaded up with construction cum so many times. Only reason I would go back!!

• Upvote 2

Guest CuriousDallas
12 hours ago, Cumslutbottomm said:

Hot story man! I miss when I worked construction. Would work out of town for weeks sometimes. Guys from other companies as well as guys from my crew craved to cum and didn’t care how. I’ve been loaded up with construction cum so many times. Only reason I would go back!!

I’m with you! He isn’t the only construction worker who’s fucked me. I’ve hooked up multiple times with this hot 19 y/o South Georgia redneck boy with the prettiest face and blue eyes. He has a GF and a kid back home but as he says he needs release and he knows he can’t knock a guy up. He wanted to come here to get away from caring for the kid and he makes more here too. Doesn’t want to marry his GF and knows he fucked up knocking her up. He has a hot ripped body, some ink and an average cut dick with nice girth. He’d played with other guys back in Georgia and admits he’s probably bi. Loves fucking me raw and lets me fuck him the same way...really gets off on it when I cum inside him. I love how cocky he is and his swagger too. He admits he’s hustled too and likes that guys find he’s hot and want him to fuck them or get fucked by them. He recently moved into a Latino neighborhood and admitted he did because there’s a lot of Latino guys there open to having sex with him, just like the Latino workers on his job sites. He admitted he hooks up with quite a few workers and it’s hot that he fucks around with guys so much. He’s invited me to join him for some three ways and I have and the Latino construction workers he gets with are also hot. Gladly took their hot papi cocks and loads and he sure was too. Was hot to see him into getting fucked by them, and taking their cum. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Binudenative

- During my younger years, A construction worker from my reservation undressed me naked, sucked his cock inside his truck cab, and fucked me on the tailgate of his truck on a hot, summer New Mexico day. He had Wranglers, Red Wing boots and he only pushed his pants halfway down, while I was naked on my elbows and ass up on a furniture blanket. I am happy he had a smaller cock and he fucked me raw and bred me on a hot June afternoon in a rural part of my reservation inside a dense juniper tree patch.