Preston Arthur Lewis IV

PHXariesAZ

Part 1

My name is Preston Arthur Lewis IV, son of Preston Arthur Lewis III, grandson of Preston Arthur Lewis Jr. As great grandson of Preston Arthur Lewis Sr.  I stand here at the door of room 1225 of the downtown Westin hotel using the card key to open the door.

As I open the door I hear a voice from the bathroom calling to me, “Come on in and make yourself comfortable.”

I knew that meant to get naked, have a seat on the bed and wait for him to come out of the bathroom.  I was to be his ‘bitch’ for the night.  He’d get me high and fuck me until he was satisfied.  Then I’d get dressed and go to meet the next guy I was to service.

How did I get here?  How did I, an 18 year old high school senior from a very affluent family become a male prostitute?  It all started about a month ago when my regular weed dealer got busted.  I had a regular pick up of pot for me and my girl.  We liked to done weed woke we fucked.  But now I needed a new connection and that’s when I met Todd.

A guy I knew at my high school introduced me to him.  The first time I went to his place to pick up some weed I noticed that he had a bunch of guys hanging out art his place.    I made my purchase and left without any issues.  Todd was a cool guy and had great weed for a better price then my previous dealer.

The next week I went over to get it regular pot supply it seemed that the same guys were hanging around.  We made our transaction as I got up to leave he said to me, “Bro, I’ve got this new stuff you’ve got to try sometime.”

I just gave him a quick ‘Yeah, sure’ kind of acknowledgment and headed out you meet my girlfriend.

The next time I picked up my weekly pot supply from Todd I notice that there were fewer guys hanging out.  As he got my stuff out he asked me, “You ready to try the new stuff I’ve got?  I know you’d really enjoy the high it would give you.”

I nervously stood up telling him, “No thanks bro.”

The next two weeks the amount of guys hanging out at Todd’s place continued to decrease and he kept asking me about trying some new drug.  As much as I was curious about the drug he was offering me I wanted to stick with smoking weed.  He kept offering and I kept brushing him off.

The following week I arrived at Todd’s place and was surprised that there was only one person hanging out.  He looked to be around my age and was straightening things up.  I sat down with Todd ready to make it transaction and head over to pick up my girlfriend before going back to my place to smoke and fuck.

Todd told me, “The guy who supplies my weed is running late, he’ll be here within the hour.  You cool waiting for him?  I’ll give you a an extra couple ounces for your inconvenience.”

I answered “Sure.”  I mean if he’s going to give me more weed for the same price I’ll wait.

He then said to me “Good.  Now you can try that new stuff I’ve been getting you about.”

Todd pulled out a bong that looked a little like what used to smoked my weed with, but this looked a little funny.  He lit a torch and started to heat the bottom of a round glass at the end.  Todd yelled you the young guy cleaning to get me a some Gatorade as the glass end started to fill with white smoke as he told me, “I’m going to show you how it’s done.  After the bowl starts to fill with smoke you keep heating it while moving the touch slowly under the bowl and inhaling slowly until you can’t take anymore in.”

I took a could swigs from my drink while I watched as Todd put his mouth on the end of the bong and inhaled before he stopped and held his breath before blowing out a huge cloud of white smoke then said “Then you hold out as long as possible.”

Since I had to wait for the weed to be delivered I didn’t have a excuse to say no to his offer.  He handed me the bong and said that he's heated the bowl for me so I could concentrate on slowly sucking in the smoke.

I could believe his much I inhaled that first time until I blew out this huge cloud.  Todd had me take another hit of the bong telling me, “Come on, blow me some big clouds.”

Before I knew it I had taken 3 massive hits.  I began did feel like my world had gotten brighter.  I felt a wave of energy surge futon me.  Todd didn't have to tell me to hit the pipe again, after reading a could gulps from my drink I instinctively took a forth hit off the bong.  Todd took a hit of the pipe while I finished off my drink.

I was suddenly feeling very warm and Todd surprised me by removing his shirt leaving him sitting next to me wearing only a pair of mesh basketball shorts as he commented, “Don’t know about you, but I'm begging very hot.”

I agreed with him saying “Yeah, me too.”

Then why don’t you take off that shirt and get comfortable” he  replied.

I’m not sure why, but the next thing I knew my shirt was hanging off the back of the couch and Todd was repacking the pipe with more of what ever it was we were smoking.  Todd handed me the bong and I was a little shocked when it accidentally brushed it again my dick.  I hadn’t noticed at first, but I was throwing doing major wood.

Todd looked at the tent in my shorts then at me saying, “Looks like someone is horny.”

That caused me to blush as I fumbled with the torch.  As I gained my composure Todd let me know, “I probably should’ve warned you that this shit can make you very horny.”

I had admitted to him, “I am horny as fuck.  When’s your pot guy going to show up.  I need to get my girl and get her mouth on my cock.”

Todd looked at me at me saying, “If you want a blow Anthony here would be glad to suck your cock, hell, he’ll even swallow your cum of you want him too

Before I knew what was going on Anthony quit cleaning up, hopped between my legs. had my shorts open and my cock down his throat.  All while I was taking a hit from the pipe.

• Like 47
  • Upvote 17
  • Thanks 2

Part 2

Todd looked at me at me saying, “If you want a blow  job Anthony here would be glad to suck your cock, hell, he’ll even swallow your cum of you want him too."

Before I knew what was going on Anthony quit cleaning up, hopped between my legs. had my shorts open and my cock down his throat.  All while I was taking a hit from the pipe.  Todd took the poops from me and held it out towards Anthony.  He lifted his head from sucking my cock causing me to involuntarily whimper in disappointment as he jacked my cock while hitting the pipe.

Anthony held the smoke in as he resumed his excellent such job.  I watched him take the entire length of my 7½” cock down his throat and his it there when all of a sudden he let the smoke escape out around my cock.  It looked so cool to watch and felt incredibly awesome as he kept up working my cock.

Todd asked me, “Hired that mouth feeling bro?”

I couldn’t deny it, “Fuck, it’s the best fucking blow job I’ve ever had.”

I had just taken a couple hits off the pipe when Todd told me, “Bro, just relax, may back, close your eyes am enjoy Anthony’s mouth and throat.”

I was starting to feel a little out of it, but still energized and very horny as Anthony continued to work my cock n and balls.  His mouth felt amazing and even he went an the way down and you my cock into his throat, I’d feel his throat massaging the shaft of my cock.

Suddenly I felt Anthony push my legs up allowing him battery access to work my balls.  He was starting to push my legs up towards my ears to the point I was finding it difficult to move.  I was about to say something when I felt a tongue I my hole.

As strange as the thought of someone living my ass home was, the feeling was incredible.  I began to moan as the simulation from  my ass being licked and getting sucked had me moaning.  I don’t know why but it you me a for to think how Anthony could be tonguing my hole while also sucking my cock.

I was starting to become aware that there seemed to be more people at Todd's then when I first arrived.  I opened my eyes at the same time someone over my head grabbed my arms.  Anthony read still working his wonderful mouth on my cock while Todd was working his tongue on my hole.

Todd began to finger my hole which feels as strange as his tongue at first.  I then watched Todd grin and he held up a white rock.  He put some lube on the rock and two of his fingers acct slowly stuck then inside my ass.

It burned at first as Todd worked two lubed up fingers around inside my ass as I complained at the infusion.  As abrupt the intrusion of his fingers penetrating my hole was the discomfort from the burning season began to morph into pure pleasure.  This caused a deep conflict within me of guilt and disgust at the thought of enjoying a man finger fucking me and the thought of disgust of that same thought.

I began moaning as he worked his fingers in and out of my hole and women he added a third finger my moan grew louder.  Todd was looking into my eyes and it felt as if he was staring into my sole.  As quickly as this all began it seemed as if it was about to end when Todd pulled how’s fingers from its home inside of me.  I felt a moment if relief the quickly disappeared and then I felt an emptiness, a emptiness that grew into a hunger, a hunger for him to stick his fingers back inside my ass.

I unexpectedly whimpered at the removal of his fingers.  The look on Todd’s face told me that he wasn’t surprised at all as he said to me, “Is my little rich, entitled bitch missing having something indie his hole?  You want me to put something back inside your bitch cunt?”

I couldn’t believe what was coming out of my mouth as the desires of my body were trading control of my mouth as I answered, “Yes  stick your fingers back inside my ass.  It felt so good I get some more.”

An evil grin appeared on Todd’s face as he moved his naked body began my legs forcing Anthony to let my cock dip from his mouth.  It was at this moment I discover that my rock hard cock that Anthony had been sucking had shriveled up to almost nothing looking to me maybe 2” long.

I was so transfixed on the sudden loss of my hard cock I barely heard Todd when he told me that he had something to sign inside my ass that he knew I was going to come to love as I felt something hard being pushed into my ass.  Again the desires in my body were in control as my hole seemed to eagerly open up and suck in what he was pushing inside me.

Looking up at Todd standing between my legs I realized that out was Todd’s cock the was sliding into my ass.  My instinct was to push him off and run, but what I did seemed to happen automatically.  My legs were released and I instinctively wrapped then around his taught, muscular frame and as a moan of pleasure escaped through my lips I pulled him in closer allowing him to work his cock deep inside me.

The expression on his face changed to that of a victor, as if he had just won a big game.  What I later learned he won was my ass which he now owns.  He held his cock balls deep in my ass before slowly pulling out to the ridge of his glands before slowly thrusting all the way back inside.

Todd fucked me with a steady pace to start and slowly began to build up to a steady rhythm which caused me to moan in pleasure.  Every once if a while he’d thrust in deep and hard keeping his dick buried telling me, “I can tell by your you’re expression your enjoying my cock working your hole.”

All throughout his fucking me thoughts were darting in and out of my mind.  These difference thighs were making me feel conflicted.  One second my mind was on how good Todd’s cock felt as he fucked me, the next second I felt guilty for enjoying getting fucked, the next I am thinking about my girlfriend and what will I say you her, then I’m thinking about what will my fucking affect me and I then worry what will happen if my very conservative family found out I was fucked by a guy and I liked it.

With all the thoughts racing through my mind it made it difficult to bring myself to say what my dealer wanted to hear.  I was hoping to get out of Todd’s place and never see him again.

Todd had been fucking me for  30 maybe 45 minute all the time I moaned I pleasure.  By this point I was getting a serious pounding when Todd slammed the full length of his cock deep in my ass and said to me, “When I eventually breed you I'll own your ass  Tell me you want me to own your ass.  Tell me you want to become my bitch.”

I knew saying this would be strip away the last little bit of my dignity and put me in a position where I would (most likely) be getting fucked by Todd again and again.  I tried to resist letting my body dictate my answer although I think my brain wasn’t that far behind as I felt him fired his cock as it was buried balls deep inside me.

Todd was waiting for an answer as he continued, “Answer me, do you want me to own your ass?  Do you want to be my bitch?  If you don’t answer me I’m going to pull my cock out, give you a hefty dose of GHB, slam your ass with a strong dose of Tina, stuff a big rock up your cunt and throw you out on the street buck ass naked.  If you think your horny now, after you’ve been given all that you’ll be pounding on my door to let you back inside so I can fuck you some more.  Or you’ll you to the local park or maybe the adult book store.  You’ll look for someone to fuck you, and when the Tina high starts to ware off you’ll be looking for a dealer to buy Tina from so you can get high again.  The hunger for her will be so strong you’ll do anything to get some and that one way or another you'll become some dealer's bitch.”

As he said this to me someone forced my mouth open and poured a foul tasting liquid in then held my mouth closed forcing me to swallow, saying “Swallow your G.”

I felt someone place a tight strap on my arm as I turned my head to see them wipe my arm with a cold alcohol pad.  I continued to watch as a syringe first with a semi-clear liquid was stuck into my vein.  The plunger was slightly pulled back as a flash of red appeared before the plunger was pushed and I was given the contents and was told, “Are you ready tom blast into the stratosphere?  Here’s a nice big slam for you.”

Todd laughed as the tight strap was removed and I began to cough.  As the drugs were hitting me I knew Todd was saying something that I could make out as I felt him start to slowly pull his cock from its home deep inside of my body.  The last bit of resistance I had was gone as I found myself saying, “FUCK ME!  Make me your bitch.  Own my ass.”

As the drugs worked they’re way through my body Todd resumed fucking me.  As he worked his cock inside me it began to feel incredibly better then a few moments ago.  I began to be aware that his breathing started to become faster as his cock seemed to get harder when again looked at me as I felt as if he was staring directly into my soul telling me, “I knew from the first time you came here that the day would come what’s I was going to breed you and make you my bitch.  That time is now, I haven’t cum since then and I am about you how a 6 week load inside you.  Tell me you was me to breed you.  Been me for my cum, been for my dirty cum my bitch.”

Just when I thought he couldn’t degrade me and get me any lower than he’d already taken me, he wanted me to ask for him to cum in my ass.  The thought of him shooting him cum inside me caused me to think back on the numerous girls that I had shot my cum inside and how on a two of them I spent a few weeks worrying that I might have gotten them pregnant.  This entire situation was reducing me to nothing more than a cum receptacle.  At least I didn’t have to worry about Todd getting me pregnant.

Todd was practically on top of me as he placed his knees on the couch as he fucked me.  I could see the sweat dripping down his face and neck as he looked at me and baked out like an order or command, “SAY IT BITCH!  TELL ME TO CUM IN YOUR ASS!  BEG ME TO BREED YOU!”

Without any hesitation I found myself  screaming out, “FUCK ME!  YEAH, FUCKING BREED ME, CUM IN MY ASS!”

Todd began to grunt which friend into now if a howl as I felt his cock grow harder and then I could feel his cock spasm inside my hole m as he exclaimed, “FUCK! FUCK YEAH!  FUCK, TAKE MY DIRTY CUM!”

I heard one of the guys who was standing next to us and had witnessed my getting fucked say, “Breed that bitch, give him your charged load.”

I heard another guy yell, “Fuck yeah Todd, poz that neg ass.”

I was trying to figure out what they meant with each comment when Todd resumed fucking me, his cock still rock hard as he let me know, “Now I own you, I own your ass” which he punctuated when a couple deep, hard thrusts.”

• Like 36
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 3

Part 3

Todd began to grunt which friend into now if a howl as I felt his cock grow harder and then I could feel his cock spasm inside my hole m as he exclaimed, “FUCK! FUCK YEAH!  FUCK, TAKE MY DIRTY CUM!”

I heard one of the guys who was standing next to us and had witnessed my getting fucked say, “Breed that bitch, give him your charged load.”

I heard another guy yell, “Fuck yeah Todd, poz that neg ass.”

I was trying to figure out what they meant with each comment when Todd resumed fucking me, his cock still rock hard as he let me know, “Now I own you, I own your ass” which he punctuated when a couple deep, hard thrusts.

Todd fucked me for a good 10 minutes before he paused, put his arms under me and told me, “Put your arms around my neck and wrap your legs around me.”

In this position Todd was able to pick me up.  He continued to fuck me as he carried me over to this ‘swing’ like contraption I heard someone referred to as a ‘sling’.  He placed me I the leather seat while a couple of the guys watching us helped by putting my legs I the stirrups.

Todd was now standing as he continued to fuck me as I lay in the sling.  The sling seemed to give him an advantage allowing him to fuck me deeper.  He made sure that every stroke he made inside my ass was looking, deep and with purpose as he said, “Yeah, you’re starting to feel it, you’re starting to feel my DNA burrowing into your body.  You feel my DNA becoming part of you.  Soon it will start to take over your thoughts, your desires, your dreams and your fantasies.”

His words danced through my head.  All my random thoughts began to fly out of my head as Todd's words began to dominate my thoughts.  He smiled at as he continued to fuck me working the cum he deposited inside me into the walls of my ass.  As strange as it sounded when Todd spoke of it, it felt like his sperm was burrowing into my cells.  I could tell that his DNA was working is way into all parts of my body, working into my brain, taking over my thoughts.

I was starting to feel different, I was starting to think different.  My mind was focused only on Todd’s words and actions as he worked his cock in and out of my ass.  I began to work my ass muscles tightening my ass muscles as Todd was pulling out and relaxing my ass when he pushed in.  Surprisingly my mind was thinking about getting him to breed me again.

I could tell by the expressing on his face that he could feel what I was doing with my ass.  He smiled and said, “That's my little bitch, work that ass.  You want more of my dirty cum?”

My only answer as he continued to fuck me was a nod is my head ‘Yes’.

He continued, “Not to worry, I’ve got plenty my charged seed  for you, able once I’m certain that I’ve given you enough of my jizz to convert you I’ll let others fuck you.”

He paused taking to me for about a minute as his breathing and the pace he was fucking me began to increase.  His cock began to become harder and thicken as he continued, “What do you think? I figure they can fuck you for $10 and breed you for $25.”

Again he paused, but only for a few seconds when he suddenly said as he was about to breedme for the second time, “FUCK! It doesn’t matter what you think.  I own your ass and I plan on renting it out so you might as well get used to the idea.”

I continued to milk his cock with my ass when suddenly Todd slammed his cock balls deep inside me.  I felt his cock spasm letting me know he was breeding me again as he kissed me for the first time.  My body responded as I let his tongue pushed into my mouth.

As I was experiencing my first man-on-man kiss Todd’s words from earlier were still dominating my mind.  His DNA was taking over and becoming part of me as I was trying to get more of his lips as we kissed me and he continued to slowly fuck me.

While we were still kissing I started to think about what was really consuming my thoughts was a strong desire for another needle I my arm.  This new drug he gave me, Tina he valued it, made me feel so good that I had to have more.  For a split second I worried what Todd would think about me if I asked for another one so soon, but then the desire for the needle, the need for the drug won out and when we stopped kissing I sheepishly asked, “You think I can get another ‘shot’ of that new drug?”

Todd  answered me with a chuckle while he continued to slowly fucked me, “First of all the drug is called Tina.  It’s also known as ice, clear, crystal or meth but it’s better know as methamphetamine.  The needle is called a rig or point and the ‘shot’ you are asking about is known as a slam.”

I now understand the reason behind his ‘chuckle' as I smiled and corrected my request, “Can I get another slam of Tina?”

Todd grinned like the Cheshire cat sitting in the tree above Alice as answered, “Absolutely, I signs use another slam myself.”

Todd continued to slowly fuck me as a tourniquet was placed on my arm and a couple rigs seemingly appeared from no where.  Todd stop me fucking to administer my slam telling me, “You will learn for to self administer how own slam when you start working.”

I wasn’t sure what he meant by ‘working’ but I knew I was going to want to know how to make a administer my own slam.  Todd wiped my arm with alcohol and explained as he was administering my slam, “Find a nice fat vein and slip the needle in, then pull the plunger back slightly getting a flash of red indicating your you’re in the vein then slowly empty the contents.”

The tourniquet was snapped off and I began to cough while Todd administer his own slam.  Then we were each handed a small glass of Gatorade with GHB.  Todd explained, “GHB, better known as G, enhances the Tina and increases your horniness.”

Right after we each downed our drinks Todd resumed slow fucking me as we kissed some more.  He  gradually picked up his pace as I flexed my ass muscles truly to milk another load out of him.   With Todd’s silence and the way he was fucking me had me thinking he was teasing me.  It was starting to drive me to the point I worked my ass harder and began ask him, “Are you getting tired?  I need you did breed me again.  I really wanted more of your special cum.”

Todd just grinned at me and have me a couple of quick ‘jabs’ with his cock before responding to me, “You really want more of my special cum?  Are you sure you really  want me to give you the gift of my special gift?”

I answered, “Fuck yeah give my your special gift.”

This cause a couple of the guys watching Todd fuck me to laugh at one of them said ‘I bet you do’ and another said ‘Be careful what you ask for.’

Todd must have been holding out when he suddenly began to rabbit fuck me and within minutes free as ready to breed me for the third time.  As his breathing began to pick up and I can’t his cock get harder and thicker Todd leaned his face close to mine to where we were almost touching when he asked me, “Do you really want my gift?  Do you understand what is special about my cum?  Why my cum is dirty?”

I had no idea what he meant by his questions.  All I knew was that I needed him to cum in my ass and breed me.  I tightened my ass trying to milk that load out of him and said, “Fuck, just give me your cum and breed me.”

Todd grunted out as I felt his cock throb as he fired his load deep inside me.  He had a smirk on his face like along with several guys that had been watching us as Todd pushed my hands over my head he kissed me.   While he was kissing me and held my hands over my head I was distracted and barely noticed it when my wrists were placed in restraints followed by my ankles.

Todd pulled his cock out of my ass and said, “It’s time for your ass to make me some money. You can fuck the bitch for $10, and  breed the bitch when your diseased cum for $25.  Who wants to go first and help convert this pretentious rich boy into my poz whore?"

• Like 25
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 3

Part 4

Todd pushed my hands over my head he kissed me.   While he was kissing me and held my hands over my head I was distracted and barely noticed it when my wrists were placed in restraints followed by my ankles.

Todd pulled his cock out of my ass and said, “It’s time for your ass to make me some money. You can fuck the bitch for $10, and  breed the bitch when your diseased cum for $25.  Who wants to go first and help convert this pretentious rich boy into my poz whore?”

As I was pulling at my restraints I was trying to figure out what Todd meant by convert into a poz whore.  Todd had pulled his cock from my well fucked ass and I felt a little bit of his cum leak out of me.  I felt empty and was still very horny.

Suddenly I had a needless syringe forced into the back of my mouth and tagged the bitterness of a dose of GHB given to me.  Then a couple of the guys who watched Todd fuck me were on either side is me.  Looking at then I thought I was seeing double realised that they were twins.  I watched then as they each applied a tight strap to both arms.  I felt the coolness of the alcohol on each arm followed by the now familiar pinch as they each found a vein and stuck a needle in me.

Although I was still flying from the slam Todd had given me about 30-40 minutes ago I was about to get a double slam.  Without a word says between the twins as they simultaneously pushed the contents into me as I started to feel the G kick in.

They snapped the straps off one of my arms and I felt the rush of off of the slams hit me as I coughed.  Just as my coughing was subsiding the other strap was snapped off and the second slam hit me.  I couldn’t focus my eyes and I heard a ringing in my ears as the thought of what Todd said about help to convert his poz whore.

One of the spectators of us fucking stepped up between my restrained legs.  He placed the tip of his hard cock against my well fucked hole and pushed the full length on his cock inside me.

As quickly as he sunk his cock inside me he began to pull out then slammed back in deep.  As this guy fucked me I found myself moaning in sync with his thrust inward.  My thoughts were all over the place as I began to instinctively work my ass muscles wanting him to breed me.

The guy fucking me suddenly said, “Damn Todd I think your bitch wants my load, his ass keeps milking my cock.”

Todd leaned down and said, “That’s my bitch.  You’re learning to please the guy using your hole.  Now ask him to breed you.  Beg for his dirty, charged cum.”

I said what Todd told me to say as I looked at the guy fucking me, “Please give me your dirty cum.  Breed me.  I need your charged load.”

As I finished speaking I barely heard some one say, “This rich boy had no idea what he’s getting.  I can’t wait to give him my AIDS cum.”

I felt the guy fucking me suddenly quicken his pace as his dick thickened inside me before he was cumming inside me.  As he finished he quickly pulled out and was quickly replaced by the next guy do was waiting for his turn at breeding ‘my neg ass’ as it was being called.

Although my brain was still a little foggy from the drugs I was starting to figure out what all the talk around me was about.  Todd looked down at me knowing I was starting to figure out what all they were saying meant, when he said to me, “Is my bitch finally figuring it out?  You know now, don’t you?”

As the next guy went to with fucking me, I knew what they meant by ‘dirty cum’ and ‘charged load’.  Todd and every guy here is HIV+ and with each of them fucking me I was being exposed to HIV.  The current cut inside me didn’t last long as he shot his load inside me without a word and pulled out.

As I laid there empty for the brief moment I began to panic as the next guy ‘in line’ stepped up to fuck me before I could even think about attempting to expel their cum and rammed the full length of his cock deep into my ass reminding me of the pleasure I discovered from the drugs and sex I later leaned was known as PNP or ParTy aNd Play.

I looked up at Todd as the current guy fucking me began to quickly fuck me causing me an involuntary deep moan emanate from as his throbbing cock spewed it’s venom.  As he pulled his spent cock from my hole I involuntarily squeezed my ass trying to milk the last drops of his seed out while I simply asked Todd, “Why?”

He held up a wad of cash he began counting telling me, “Your ass has already made me nearly $500.  You know how many guys want to breed you?”

My hazy brain figured at $25 each that was almost 20.  Before I could answer Todd told me, “Your going to get a total of over 20 loads of cum from guys who are HIV+.  It’s all part of my plan to make you my bitch.”

I was trying to comprehend Todd’s words regarding his plan to make me his bitch when the next guy penetrated me with the largest dick I had rammed inside me to this point.  I screamed out in pain as I was quickly given another slam and found myself starting to enjoy the horse cock that seemed to penetrate deep into me.

I heard someone say, “When that poz cock breeds this pretentious rich boy he may cough up the cum.”

The guy fucking me answered, “I’ve already cum in him once.  I paid $100 and I have 3 more loads for him.  I stopped taking my meds a few weeks back when Todd started to talk about how he was going to drug this boy up and convert him into his private whore.  I wanted my viral load you climb and got tested this past week.  My viral load is over half a million.”

Todd was holding a slam in his hand what he asked the guy fucking me, “I think we need to add a little something to his next slam.  Would you care to contribute?”

The guy replied to Todd, “Fuck yeah, right after I give him load number 2.”

I felt his cock go even deeper into my body as he delivered another while saying, “Fuck bitch, that's two loads of my highly toxic cum.  Bet you never thought you could get pregnant.  Well, one of us here is going to be your AIDS father.”

He held still while Todd gave him part of the slam before drawing the guy’s blood into the syringe.  He then suck the needle into me as emptied the entire syringe into my arm.  The slam added to my high as the guy’s toxic blood mixed with the meth went to work.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2