multiple hands free cum

versTopSex

The videos may have been edited to show him to cum handsfree so many times so quickly in a row. 

But yes I have experienced this. I have one fuckbud with a big dick who makes it a sport to make me cum handsfree as often as he can before he shoots. He loves to fuck but only cums once (usually) so he goes for long sessions, like 1-2 hours. We have breaks of course but he usually does make me cum multiple times. It's mindblowing. He loves seeing me shoot by just fucking me.

With other fb's I usually cum handsfree as well although not always tbh. And not always more than once but it does happen now and then. If I cum more than once it's mostly because we have a few rounds. I don't cum a 2nd time quickly after the first one in the same session. But I love it when it happens. It's a different feeling than cumming from touching your dick when being fucked (which I try to avoid). 

This is why they are my regular fuckbuds 😉 

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
On 5/30/2019 at 10:58 PM, NLbear said:

The videos may have been edited to show him to cum handsfree so many times so quickly in a row. 

But yes I have experienced this. I have one fuckbud with a big dick who makes it a sport to make me cum handsfree as often as he can before he shoots. He loves to fuck but only cums once (usually) so he goes for long sessions, like 1-2 hours. We have breaks of course but he usually does make me cum multiple times. It's mindblowing. He loves seeing me shoot by just fucking me.

With other fb's I usually cum handsfree as well although not always tbh. And not always more than once but it does happen now and then. If I cum more than once it's mostly because we have a few rounds. I don't cum a 2nd time quickly after the first one in the same session. But I love it when it happens. It's a different feeling than cumming from touching your dick when being fucked (which I try to avoid). 

This is why they are my regular fuckbuds 😉 

damn, amazing. More than the physical, this is an emotional/psychological dream of mine.  i want my mate having control over my orgasm, Him controlling and  causing an orgasm in me through penetration is the ultimate. fuck.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, FFslutboi said:

I've never been able to cum hands free before and I've tried many times to make it happen... Dunno what I'm doing wrong but feel like I'm missing out on something major 😞

i've been fucked prolly thousands of times and can count the number of times i have cum hands free on two hands. For me, it just has happened, the right combination of factors. It's not just something physiological i can learn or practice, it's really dependent on the Top i am with, and a huge part of it is mind fuck for me.  For me, it's the most sub feeling i have ever felt, not only having my orgasm controlled and dependent on Him, but having the orgasm because of Him penetrating me. 

Guest Porthos

I can't say I have ever had a hands free orgasm...I have had a few guys with big enough dicks who know to fuck, pound me so well that copious amounts of cum just starts oozing out of my cock creating a huge puddle....They must be putting the right amount of pressure on my prostate forcing the semen out

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

i've been fucked prolly thousands of times and can count the number of times i have cum hands free on two hands. For me, it just has happened, the right combination of factors. It's not just something physiological i can learn or practice, it's really dependent on the Top i am with, and a huge part of it is mind fuck for me.  For me, it's the most sub feeling i have ever felt, not only having my orgasm controlled and dependent on Him, but having the orgasm because of Him penetrating me. 

Okay well now I know for sure I'm missing out on something major 😔

The only times I've even come close, and by close I mean maybe 60% of the way to an O, were when I was stretching my hole by fucking it with big dildos or being fisted. I think the mental aspect probably pays a huge part in it too because the times when I've been really put in my sub place by a guy I've been so aroused that if he had been fucking me at the time I think I might have been able to cum hands free. There's just not many guys who are able to do that to/for me though I guess. 🥺

38 minutes ago, FFslutboi said:

Okay well now I know for sure I'm missing out on something major 😔

The only times I've even come close, and by close I mean maybe 60% of the way to an O, were when I was stretching my hole by fucking it with big dildos or being fisted. I think the mental aspect probably pays a huge part in it too because the times when I've been really put in my sub place by a guy I've been so aroused that if he had been fucking me at the time I think I might have been able to cum hands free. There's just not many guys who are able to do that to/for me though I guess. 🥺

Ahh babe.. first off, you have a sweet ass.  Secondly, i think one has reason for hope as long as were alive, especially if you have experienced approaching that place.

We're all different, but each time it happened to me, it was a surprise.  The very first time this sweet babe of a Guy first edged my penis. i don't like to cum that way, but my penis is okay for edging and making me more horny for my mate. Anyway, He knew what He was doing, i had no idea. He edged me, then flipped me and started to finger me, purposefully working more of His fingers in (this too was a first for me) till i was sort of shocked to realize He was going for the whole hand lol (i said it was a "first"). When i connected what He was doing, my head spun around and i asked "what are you doing?" (i was naive lol). He just reassured me and backed off a little, but He had me really going (and again, seemed to know exactly what He was doing) and at what seemed like perfect timing, removed His hand and slammed HIs cock in and i shot like a cannon.  i was a combination of shocked, ecstatic and embarrassed (i left a huge puddle on His sheets). Shocked/surprised because i had no idea i could come that way, it just happened. 

Another memorable time was at a restroom i frequented for understall breeding. i probably had been edging, but i don't honestly remember. Again, edging was just something i'd do to make my hole hornier. As a side note, i have come to see similarities between myself as a bottom and a woman. i am not feminine, nor do i have any desirer or inclination to be a woman. i was married to a woman for many years, so i am intimately familiar with how a womans body works sexually. my experience is a woman can orgasm from clitoral stimulation, but that ideally, they like 'g spot' (internally stimulated) orgasms better (or both).  i feel like i am wired similarly.  For me, my penis is more like a clit and i don't really want to cum that way.  i used to stimulate my wife clitorally and she'd consistently want me to penetrate her right before she came... i.e., she didn't want to cum just having her clit stimulated, even though she could and i did that to her on many occasions, it left her sort of frustrated even though she came. i think its odd, but i am very much the same way... Okay, sorry, tangent. Back to understall. Guy came in and sat in the stall next to me, and was often the case after signaling, He slid His legs and hard cock under and slid in my presented hole. It only took Him about three thrusts and i was shooting, hands free. Again, total surprise on my part. i wasn't trying to cum that way, it just happened.

For me, from experience, trying to make it happen is more of an impediment? i've had guys who brought me very close, but i suspect my being conscious of being close, fucked it up?  i.e., for me there's something about relinquishing complete control and Him being in charge that helped make it happen.  I.e., in each case with me, my Top literally made me cum, and any trying on my part just got in the way.