EASTER IN BERLIN

hardix

I decided to head for Berlin this easter, I can recommend visiting because I had a great time there. Easter weekend was leathermen, I arrived Sat and unpacked and headed for the notorious Bull bar, a 24hr non stop cruise club, there was plenty of action and I decided I was overdressed so stripped down to boots and harness, they have a darkroom and a couple of slings out back, I got there at about 22:30 and was smoking T, I lost count of the times I got fucked and the loads received and most of them I had no idea who was on the end of the cock. When I eventually left it was daylight, 10:00 am on Sunday morning. So back to the apartment, food and rest was required, then Sunday eve of to a naked party at a bar called Schuamans (or something like this) once again I got fucked loads and even bent over on a bar stool in front of the bar to get fucked, took a couple raw loads in my arse and mouth, another great eve, left there at about 01:00 totally exhausted.

On Monday a guy came round to the apartment and he bred, piss fucked me and fisted me for about 6 hours, I in turn fisted him, we had a great time and my gut was full of warm piss and spunk, great. I can't wait to go back to Berlin for a repeat performance.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1