Overcoming fear to be his cumdump

Guest NottsCollaredBoi

Guest NottsCollaredBoi

So like some guys here, the fear of being poz is a worry (as well as a slight turn on). But I've been seeing a guy who lives barebacking and we've met a few times. 

The first time we met, he blew his load inside me and I returned the favour. Was so hot as he lubed me up to get his fingers in and then lifted my legs up to get his cock dammed inside. I could feel his seed pumping inside.

Soon after, I got the post-cum come down. I got freaked I caught something and every single minor thing was being interpreted as a symptom. I got tested four weeks later and was all clear. 

We've met a few times since. The second time was with a condom, so safe but not as fun. The last time, I found myself guiding his bare cock to my hole. When he asked 'are you sure?', my reply was 'just fuck me!' as I was that horny. However I came before him so got him to pull out and come over my body. 

Can't wait to see him and have his seed inside me all the time. I desperately want to be his cumdump, but don't want to have that same fear of catching something (despite the fact that he says he's safe and I tested safe after having his load in me). 

What do you think? Am I being too over fearful? 

AH- the intoxicating-invigorating, confusing dread of "What the Fuck am I doing?" Most of us who frequent this site have been there at some point and to some degree. Aside from getting the obvious sense that the ritual of raw-trucking with this guy is a serious turn-on for you- I have some simple questions:

- Do you trust him enough to find out IF he would give you an honest answer about whether or not he has been tested recently?

- Are you just fuck-buds, or do the two of you share other interests/passions?

- IF the two of you BOTH test HIV- and can keep it monogamous- you can live in the best of all possible worlds.

• Like 4

Guest NottsCollaredBoi

- Do you trust him enough to find out IF he would give you an honest answer about whether or not he has been tested recently?

We've had that discussion and he said he was tested three months before we fucked and a few months after. He also says he hasn't been with anyone else since

- Are you just fuck-buds, or do the two of you share other interests/passions?

At the moment just fuckbuds but could get more serious 

- IF the two of you BOTH test HIV- and can keep it monogamous- you can live in the best of all possible worlds.

That would be ideal. Have mentioned that we should do it together but have been too busy

Guest NottsCollaredBoi
On 6/4/2019 at 7:02 AM, lborobilad said:

Just get onto PrEP and stop worrying. Then you can take all the loads you want without the risk of getting HIV

True, good point 

• 5 weeks later...
Guest NottsCollaredBoi
On 7/6/2019 at 9:01 AM, BTTMBud75 said:

I experience the exact same dilemma 

How do you get over it? Or do you? 

8 hours ago, NottsCollaredBoi said:

You can't get over it completely. Even if you both test negative and pledge monogamy, you still are putting trust in someone else.

You should have a plan for what you'll do if you become HIV+ or catch an STD but don't let that possibility consume your thoughts.

Have your plan and do your best to have fun.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest ScottSwallows

I wasn’t afraid of catching anything because I knew and still know he’s clean.

I was mostly afraid of his size and if and how long it would hurt.

Guest BTTMBud75
On 7/11/2019 at 7:30 AM, NottsCollaredBoi said:

I think either being celibate or poz  would be the best ways of overcoming the fear of actually being poz from barebacking. But, I’m not even remotely interested in either option. The next best options would be condom-only sex and the pullout game. I’m not entirely against either of those, and they’re both more aligned with my actual sexual practices anyways. I guess that ultimately the one on the bottom is always going to have to be mindful of unwanted conversion as a consequence of acts of passion. I’m able to own the realisation that it’s entirely possible I could become poz, even though I really don’t get bb’d often, and even less than that have had a top finish inside me bare. Really, it hasn’t happened but approximately 5 times. But, of course I’m aware it takes only once. I guess it’s the “once” I fret over most. I’m negative as of last month. Can’t remember when I last took a raw load, though. But, I do recall the last 2 times I got fucked bare. Neither came inside. Honestly, I worry more about getting stealthed than anything. I would be devastated if I was pozzed like that. Maybe less so if it happened by me willfully giving up control to my top, regardless of status. If I’m letting a guy fuck me bare and begging him to finish inside me, it means I trust him and/or fully accept whatever consequences may come from that. It’s MY decision. Getting stealthed (assuming it’s not a role play scene) takes that choice away from me, and really does speak more to a larger character flaw in someone who would do something like that. THOSE are the ones I hope to avoid, rather than a top who’s poz and upfront about it. And, believe me, I’m incredibly grateful to those I’ve encountered who have been. 

Overall, I just really try to enjoy sex and make it fun for both myself and whom ever I’m with. But, I’m also trying to balance that with being smart. Sure, I want to get fucked, but I don’t want to die for trying. 

Guest NottsCollaredBoi

Thanks. Yeah exactly how I feel. Just wanna enjoy it. Meeting him again soon and I've told him I want his cum in me 😊

I don't hear much from guys that started as a cumdump then stopped cause they worried about it. Most cumdumps I know remain that way because the desire for cum is so obsessive. They rarely think of the consequences and there's so many opportunities here in FL. Sooner or later they will convert, and honestly, HIV is not that bad. My doc says it's just another treatable disease. I'm NOT saying you should chase it, just being realistic. Please don't get in my case if you're against promoting it. Face it, it comes with the lifestyle. Most guys really can't stop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, bbmarried said:

I don't hear much from guys that started as a cumdump then stopped cause they worried about it. Most cumdumps I know remain that way because the desire for cum is so obsessive. They rarely think of the consequences and there's so many opportunities here in FL. Sooner or later they will convert, and honestly, HIV is not that bad. My doc says it's just another treatable disease. I'm NOT saying you should chase it, just being realistic. Please don't get in my case if you're against promoting it. Face it, it comes with the lifestyle. Most guys really can't stop.

well said