Overcoming fear to be his cumdump

Guest NottsCollaredBoi

Guest NottsCollaredBoi
4 hours ago, StockingsBB said:

I have a number of regular lovers who all fuck me bb and cum inside me.  Once I started with raw I never went back. For me the desire for cum and my role as a Btm overrides other thoughts. Submissive cum dump is my role. 

Yeah definitely get that. It's addictive and it's shaping my role on life. 

We still haven't had a chance to get together yet, but we've been talking about ripping me open, feeling his cum inside me and his DNA taking over my body. Not that I want to be pozzed yet, but the idea of his DNA mixing with mine makes me so hard 

Guest NottsCollaredBoi

It's funny how this relationship works sometimes. Most days, life gets in the way and we don't get to see each other. But on Friday, we found 30 minutes to get closer than ever before. 

It was a quick session but he went for my hole as soon as possible. We'd been talking about trying with no lube, just spit. As I felt his tongue and fingers opening me up, I knew I wanted his cock straight in. 

I guided him in, and felt his cock scraping into me and ripping me open. It hurt at first, but then, something amazing happened. I grabbed his waist and started to pull him in to me. I wanted him in me, no lube, all cock. 

He fucked me missionary, deep inside, my legs over his shoulders. I began to moan and beg for him to cum inside me, that I wanted his gay seed to make me fully gay (as I'm bi btw). With that, he unloaded his load inside me. I wanked myself off and came while he was still pumping. 

Afterwards, I checked my hole. He ripped me good. His seed in my blood stream, my fears gone. I felt so horny, I wanked again and came hard thinking about his DNA in mine. 

Same again soon I'm thinking? 😉

Edited by NottsCollaredBoi

Hey NottcollaredBoi- it has been a fascinating chance to watch the evolution of your feelings and attitudes about becoming your sex-partner's 'cum-dump'. Thank you for that privilege- I just think it illustrates that every person has a unique way of going through this process- and that we have no place to judge or criticize someone!  More than ever in these less tolerant times we need to hear from as many men as possible and respect an individual's decision to follow their own path to exploration and fulfillment of their sexual desires.

Please- keep updating us - and continue to not be shy about telling it like it is for you!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest NottsCollaredBoi
7 hours ago, HardaddyMA said:

Hey NottcollaredBoi- it has been a fascinating chance to watch the evolution of your feelings and attitudes about becoming your sex-partner's 'cum-dump'. Thank you for that privilege- I just think it illustrates that every person has a unique way of going through this process- and that we have no place to judge or criticize someone!  More than ever in these less tolerant times we need to hear from as many men as possible and respect an individual's decision to follow their own path to exploration and fulfillment of their sexual desires.

Please- keep updating us - and continue to not be shy about telling it like it is for you!

Thanks, appreciate it and I'm glad you like my descent into gay cum slut heaven lol. I truly feel amazing and I will keep updating you on how we get on 😉

As my ex led me down the path to being his cumdump and totally controlled my sex life, organising me to be fucked by other men, organising my gangbangs, taking me to darkrooms and putting me on the fuckbench or in the sling, I felt absolutely no fear as I knew it was where I belonged. 

• Like 1

Guest NottsCollaredBoi
8 hours ago, Ozpig said:

As my ex led me down the path to being his cumdump and totally controlled my sex life, organising me to be fucked by other men, organising my gangbangs, taking me to darkrooms and putting me on the fuckbench or in the sling, I felt absolutely no fear as I knew it was where I belonged. 

Absolutely get where you're coming from. We've talked about the possibility of getting another guy in; see how depraved I can get with two loads inside me 😉 

2 hours ago, NottsCollaredBoi said:

Absolutely get where you're coming from. We've talked about the possibility of getting another guy in; see how depraved I can get with two loads inside me 😉 

Then two will not be enough. My ex took from monogamy to threesomes to organising my sex life, watching, videoing, and really getting off on watching other guys fuck and breed me. Mind you, the more it happened the more I loved it 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest NottsCollaredBoi
1 hour ago, Ozpig said:

Then two will not be enough. My ex took from monogamy to threesomes to organising my sex life, watching, videoing, and really getting off on watching other guys fuck and breed me. Mind you, the more it happened the more I loved it 

Sign me up for that 🖐️ 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NottsCollaredBoi

So the relationship develops... 

We had a great session last Tuesday, and it looks like we're going to be meeting more regularly too. 

I'm now used to taking it without lube and I love it. The pain is almost addictive. This time he just rimmed me to get a bit of spit inside and then pushed hard inside me. As he pushed in, I could feel my hole splitting to accommodate him. Hard, sharp pulses of pain and ecstasy shooting through my body. 

I began sweating like I've never sweated before, my body getting completely lost in the moment. I found myself begging for his cum inside me, how much of I cum dump I was, and revelling in my gay ecstasy. He then rammed in me and I felt his 4 day load burst into me. And what's best is no leakage after so I absorbed all his amazing cum inside my body! 

Now we're going to take it up a notch. We've been talking about mixing our fluids more and he's invested in a cruel condom. This will cut open my hole and cut him too. Not just his cum, but his blood will mix with mine, making us closer than ever before. It will wreck my hole, but I so want it. 

Watch this space. We might take some pictures too ;) 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NottsCollaredBoi

Hey all 🙂

So quick update on my degradation to cum dump. Me and my man have been getting hornier and got a chance to meet. After some sucking, kissing and probing with his fingers, we decided to try the cruel condom. 

It was really tight on him and I could feel it ripping me open, my hole walls being torn down and being prepared to receive his gay DNA inside me. He fucked me with it for a few minutes to open me up and then proceeded to fuck me normally, releasing his three day load inside me. Felt so good, almost like my body was absorbing it all into me. I then came on his chest, rocking myself on top of him, losing myself and saying how much I was a gay cum dump. Came soooo hard. 

Just in case you wanted to see, here's the condom in action 😉

received_493511408197285.jpeg

Edited by NottsCollaredBoi

• 1 month later...
Guest NottsCollaredBoi

Hi everyone, 

It's been a while since I last wrote. Partly because me and my man have barely had a chance to meet because of the lockdown. However, we've kept in contact almost daily and discussed how to take our relationship forward. 

You'll remember from my earlier posts that we caught gono. Since then, our talk of bug chasing has grown and we've found ourselves more turned on by this. We've also talked about blood play, catheter fun, castration. We've never been so turned on! 

Well today we start a new chapter. We both agreed that we want to be bug chasers, together, and tonight, my man is seeing a guy to get whatever bugs he has and then pass them to me. I'm also looking for a guy to infect me with his bugs. 

We're not at the Poz stage yet, but to get something and infect the other had got us fired up. 

I'm so proud to be a bug chasing, cum dump. When I think of when I started this post I was so fearful of catching something. Now I'm here, fully embracing what I'm meant to be. 

Watch this space... 😉 

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2020 at 11:28 AM, NottsCollaredBoi said:

Hey all 🙂

So quick update on my degradation to cum dump. Me and my man have been getting hornier and got a chance to meet. After some sucking, kissing and probing with his fingers, we decided to try the cruel condom. 

It was really tight on him and I could feel it ripping me open, my hole walls being torn down and being prepared to receive his gay DNA inside me. He fucked me with it for a few minutes to open me up and then proceeded to fuck me normally, releasing his three day load inside me. Felt so good, almost like my body was absorbing it all into me. I then came on his chest, rocking myself on top of him, losing myself and saying how much I was a gay cum dump. Came soooo hard. 

Cant begin to tell you how jealous I am! I so want to get raped by a Top (or Tops) wearing one of these!.

Guest tristian
On 3/19/2020 at 7:28 AM, NottsCollaredBoi said:

Hey all 🙂

how does that not rip up the tops cock?