My experience with the meds is  it did not change that.

I got a biohazard tattoo to save conversation before it was decided that undetectable is untransmissible (U=U). 

It used to be thought that a bottom could not give it to a top, even if they have a high vl, and poz guys that claimed they never bottomed were either lying or took loads they don’t remember while blacked out drunk. 

Now some on here say uncut cocks can catch it if they don’t wash immediately. I don’t know. 

It's pretty much a personal choice, but I know they now push for new poz to get on meds as soon as possible. As for myself when the time comes am choosing to stay away from them for as long as possible. From many I've chatted with over time, the meds don't seem to detract from the being super horny. If you do choose to go on them and think it detracts it, you can always stop, but with the chances that it will create an immunity to them and enhance your strain to being med resistant.

23 minutes ago, Spectator1933 said:

I will. Im fucked almost everyday by young neg guys in a sauna or park. 

Conventional thought was always that tops won’t get it. But at a 2million VL I bet they can. 

Guest descartes70817

Just watch your CD4 cell count. When it drops below 500, start taking meds. Don't do what I did and wait until I almost died of pneumonia first (CD4 cell count bottomed out at 34). Be honest about your viral load and I bet you still get plenty of willing takers.

Oh, uncut and exclusively topping when I was infected. In my case medication for an auto-immune condition weakened my immune system to the point that simple exposure was enough for me to progress to full blown AIDS in around a year. Now I'm on meds and comfortable with my status I give and take cock and cum any way I can regardless of status.

Edited by descartes70817

3 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

Just watch your CD4 cell count. When it drops below 500, start taking meds. Don't do what I did and wait until I almost died of pneumonia first (CD4 cell count bottomed out at 34). Be honest about your viral load and I bet you still get plenty of willing takers.

Oh, uncut and exclusively topping when I was infected. In my case medication for an auto-immune condition weakened my immune system to the point that simple exposure was enough for me to progress to full blown AIDS in around a year. Now I'm on meds and comfortable with my status I give and take cock and cum any way I can regardless of status.

Thanks!!!

Guest descartes70817
13 minutes ago, Spectator1933 said:

Thanks!!!

Isn't this why we're in BZ? Sharing the gift is what we live for, isn't it?

Edited by descartes70817

• 5 weeks later...
Guest descartes70817
5 hours ago, hungbbaddict said:

Don't take them. I get to gift guys all the time, it's a huge part of what turns me on knowing I can spread it.

I get really turned on by bottoms with high viral loads and sloppy holes.