What is your favorite position to suck cock?

Guest Ilovecum143

6 minutes ago, Ilovecum143 said:

Mine in when my head is hanging over the edge of the bed while i get throat fucked

🤩

love that .. when he fucks your throat the same way he fucks your ass .. 😆

• Like 1

Guest Ilovecum143
1 minute ago, puphawaii said:

love that .. when he fucks your throat the same way he fucks your ass .. 😆

Yes! And you can feel his balls hit the forehead lol 

I love to lay on the front belly of the guy/s so that it slides down easier and deepest, very seldom gag this way.  👽  Then if I want poppers I can, makes me relax along with 420.  The guy/s can then use their fingers to play with my ass as they feel fit.  😈

• 1 month later...
Guest CuriousDallas

On my back with the guy fucking my mouth...him totally in control, making me gag. He controls when he cums and hopefully forces it don my throat

Def love the head hanging over the edge of a bed throat fuck. The feeder then has complete control of me.

But my favorite is to get on my knees and suck. Love the Man standing over me. Ill throat him n look up at him. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Any and all positions for sucking cock are good. I love it when they fuck my throat. But as long as they let me drink their sweet delicious cum loads any position they desire is great. I just suck for their yummy tasting cum.

I love them all , kneeling he can fuck my scull   Or I can suck him looking up at him so he knows he owns me . Also his hand on the back of my head and push or hold my face secure on his belly choking me . Additionally I can come off and lick his balls . On my back head off the end of the bed getting cock straight in all the way in deep. As long as I eat the load any way HE says ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

While there isn't a position I don't like, so long as there's cock in my mouth, my favorite is to be on my knees, completely beneath him in every sense of the word. I have also found that some men who want to fuck face enjoy it more when they know they can hurt me by slamming the back. When I'm hanging over a bed to take it deep, it won't hurt as much when they slam me. When I'm gagging, crying, gasping, and suffering, it really turns guys on to know they're doing that to me with their cocks.

• Upvote 1