What is your favorite position to suck cock?

Guest Ilovecum143

• 3 weeks later...

If I’m outdoors, then kneeling before the dude is preferred. Let’s him keep an eye for trouble, but can enjoy cumming with full service of his cock going deep down my throat.  If I’m indoors, on a bed or couch, love to be ass up, sucking his cock while he’s rimming my ass. That position of kneeling forward, sort of 69, let’s me take his cock all the way down with no gagging, the angle is just perfect for the cock to deep throat. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Reeo
On 7/8/2019 at 10:52 PM, ThroatFag said:

Def love the head hanging over the edge of a bed throat fuck. The feeder then has complete control of me.

But my favorite is to get on my knees and suck. Love the Man standing over me. Ill throat him n look up at him. 

I love these positions!

Head hanging off the edge is by far the most submissive ❤

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 9:01 PM, Reeo said:

I love these positions!

Head hanging off the edge is by far the most submissive ❤

Ditto: head hanging off the edge of the bed is perfect for throat being used hard and deep.

Psychologically, I love to be on my knees at a glory hole or in front of a guy kicked back on sofa, drink in hand, watching sports.

Absolutely with my head over the edge of the bed.  I love the openness as he slides down my throat, being able to breathe in the musk of his balls and watch his cum pump do its job while he impregnates my throat.  There is no better way to swallow a man.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

down on my knees. its the position that says what I am. I'm a cocksucker. not just a faggot who sucks cock.as soon as guys started calling me a cocksucker I knew what I was to them, specially straight guys who don't wanna fuck a faggot. I'm just a cocksucking faggot who will get down on its knees for any man anytime any where and suck his cock until he blows his load down my throat. no questions asked.if you wanna piss down my throat after you cum in it don't ask, just piss.

• 2 weeks later...