What is your favorite position to suck cock?

Guest Ilovecum143

2 hours ago, act1964 said:

Mine would be although only happened only once. Only Naked man and blindfolded with 5 plus guys not knowing who i am sucking.

Never knowing when I'm out in public if any of them  recognize me 

anon suck hole

gotta love that

3 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

down on my hands and knees on a darkroom fuckbench while guys are taking turns fucking me up my faggot ass and knowing that most of the cocks I am sucking are just using my mouth to get themselves hard to fuck my hole

As a tranny it's your job to fluff guys before they fuck your pussyScreenshot_20201110-045123_Chrome.thumb.jpg.65e59c00fa27a2ea727be45f6dbdfbff.jpg

• 1 month later...

Since I self-identify as an oral cock worshiper, I like any position that presents te cock as a holy object to be objectified and serviced. Normally, I like my feeder to sit in a comfy chair in briefs and a t-shirt, sipping on a beverage of choice and enjoying whatever substance puts him in the right mood, a fresh bottle of poppers at hand for whoever wants it. I am on my knees, maybe a pillow underneath and take my time massaging his bulge and watching his cock thicken and start pushing against the fabric. Eventually I expose his cock and begin a session of adoration and service leading to his spewing his nut into ky mouth and throat. Then we chill. I watch it go soft, lick the end for drops of seed and get his hard again for one more round.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/11/2020 at 5:19 PM, sybercom11 said:

I would like the guy lying in bed naked with his legs apart and me with access to his cock and balls to kiss and lick and suck.

I feel he is in the most comfortable position to be worshipped. And I can take my time savoring his cock and balls because I am comfortable too. You can take your time taking in his musky smell and well, just enjoy him. You also have access to his asshole!

100%

I don't have a favorite position I think. Any position that I my body can comfortably stay in for a prolonged period of time is my favorite I guess. Cocksucking can be quite the sport and I've had some positions which were truely very awkward and hard on the body.

I think the most common position I find myself in is: on the knees with the guy (usually straight because that's my taste lol) either standing or sitting somewhere. As long as I have something soft under my knees like a carpet or pillow or towel, I'm fine. I like it when the guy is sitting or leaning back because its just such a sexy position to be in

The positions where they guys lie down but I have enough space to get down on my stomach too are good as well.

But sometimes, there is no option for that so you hunch over their cock for a long time to go up and down and it sort of makes your back really tired lol

Sideway BJs in the car when you have to go over middle isle are awkward so I don't like that. Lying upside down with the head so the guy can throatfuck you is...a challenge. I've done it a few times but def not my favorite

On my knees with the feeder either sitting or standing.  But no face fucking or rough stuff.  When sucking cock I like to be in control, make love to the cock and balls but slowly bring him along so that he's all hot and begging.  I make him cum with my mouth when I'm ready to suck and swallow his load.