What is your favorite position to suck cock?

Guest Ilovecum143

I love to get my face fucked, so my favorite positions are me laying on my back guy over me plunging my throat, or head hanging over the bed and the guy straddling over me. aggressively fucking my throat. That's usually the position that lets a guy get deepest down my throat and balls deep.

I love cock, cum  in my mouth, favorite though is my head hanging over the bed. I like my mouth and throat fucked anyway the guy wants to. I love when he holds me down, tears coming ftom my eyes, gagging, spit flowing everywhere and the the load of cum flowing into my mouth. Better still is another guy right behind him as he finishes. 

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer to be either on my knees or if he is laying on a bed I like to be on all fours naked sucking his cock. That way he knows I am there for his pleasure only.