What is your favorite position to suck cock?

Guest Ilovecum143

1 hour ago, LittleCumSewer said:

and the bonus is I get to serve as my own fluffed cause as soon as a guy blows his load in me and pulls out the guy I'm sucking is nice and hard and horny for ass so he usually walks around to the back and takes his turn fucking me next. I love how they don't ask or even tell me. they just take my ass like they own it. which is true cause all men own my ass.

I like that idea also. well we need 4 tops at least for fuck cycle 🙂

• Like 1

Either while being spit roasted or while 69ing, especially if I’m on my back as the bottom in the 69. I like the feeling of being almost powerless; that the other guy can throat fuck me as deeply as he wants to. It’s especially hot if he sees it as a challenge to make me gag on his cock.

I love their slow realisation that I’ll take a cock as far down my throat as they can manage it. (I was taught the skills of deepthroating by a young street hustler named Paris many years ago. I’ve always been a skilful cocksucker but Paris and I often used to catch up for a cocksucking session at Shakespeare Grove when it was the place to pick up young street prostitutes in Melbourne. Sadly we no longer have such a place in Melbourne any more.

2 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

my rule is it doesn't count as a gangbang unless there are at least 5 tops. 3 or 4 tops is nice but for a cumdump like me that's nothing

haha...well I did say 'at least', as following your fuck cycle, thats the minimum for 2 bottom sluts 😉

why stop at 5... 😉

6 minutes ago, BBJONNY said:

haha...well I did say 'at least', as following your fuck cycle, thats the minimum for 2 bottom sluts 😉

why stop at 5... 😉

definitely. normal people don't understand how cumdumps like us need way more that double that many raw cocks. for me 5 or 6 guys is a nice warmup. once I've taken loads from 5 guys I can take anything from as many guys as wanna use me and for as long as they want

1 minute ago, LittleCumSewer said:

definitely. normal people don't understand how cumdumps like us need way more that double that many raw cocks. for me 5 or 6 guys is a nice warmup. once I've taken loads from 5 guys I can take anything from as many guys as wanna use me and for as long as they want

totally agree with you.  ideally I prefer well into double figures over a prolonged period

• Like 1

I like a guy standing up pulling his dick out and I kneel down sucking him dry, no conversation needed just use my mouth to get off.  My head over the edge of the bed fucking my throat is second favorite.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slimbi

I prefer to be kneeling. I like knowing guys are watching their cock sliding in and out of my mouth and seeing me swallow their loads.

I love being on my knees and getting face fucked but when they’re ready to CUM I only want to head in my mouth so I can feel every delicious spurt on my tongue before I swallow it all down

i’m absolutely addicted to the stuff can’t get enough of it just the aroma of it alone drives me crazy

I love being on all four and blowing my top with my back arched and ass spread, making it clear to him and anybody else around that my ass is their fucktoy. I also love when the top starts fingering my hole from this spot.

• Upvote 1