Pride month in Israel

MDK

Watched "Undressing Israel, Gay Men in the Promised Land" recently. After watching it, i bought a t-shirt that says "Tel Aviv" on it. Really like the idea of visiting, i had a great experience with a Jewish Dom guy and He left such an awesome impression, wish He was in my life... He visits Israel often. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Watched "Undressing Israel, Gay Men in the Promised Land" recently. After watching it, i bought a t-shirt that says "Tel Aviv" on it. Really like the idea of visiting, i had a great experience with a Jewish Dom guy and He left such an awesome impression, wish He was in my life... He visits Israel often. 

Than come for a visit again, maybe you'll find him ;)

Nope, maybe when you stop killing Palestinian children who are armed with slingshots. All because they want their land and country back that was stolen and invaded by the Balfour declaration. It looks like a lovely country, I'd love to see the Dead Sea and all the museums but your government is terrifying and I'd feel awful knowing I contributed to the Slaughter.