Daddy loads.

I recently finished my first degree. (Associates in nursing, still in school for a bachelors in psych. )

i also FINALLY moved out of my parents house into my own place. I was able to land a pretty sweet new job at the hospital here too. 

On with the story, I moved into an apartment complex targeted for young/single professionals. There’s no age limit, but they’re all  luxury studios so they’re targeted for  single people and about 95% of us are in the 20-26 age range. The apartment complex is in the middle of a suburban type neighborhood. White picket fences, minivans, all that. Both my parents still work, so they weren’t able to help me much with my move. Luckily, this older (probably late 30s early 40s) neighbor introduced himself and helped out. I was going to wait until a friend was off work to move the heavy stuff but I didn’t have to. “We got this.” said my new neighbor. We ended up getting everything inside my apartment. We were both pretty sweaty and it was extremely hot from all the moving. I didn’t have much groceries but I did have a few bottled teas and some leftover chicken that I offered. He took me up on both. I get to chatting with this sexy new neighbor of mine, finally getting the chance to see just how sexy this dude is. He’s got a nice set of pecs and a bit of a hairy dad bod that I can barely see through his sweat soaked shirt, he’s about 6ft, not too much taller than me but still noticeabley taller, his hair has little specks of grey in it, but otherwise black. He’s wearing some grey running shorts and some running shoes. 

We get to talking and he tells me that he’s married to a “crazy fucking chick” as he says and then gives me a pat of approval on my chest and says “bet a stud like you has tons of crazy chicks.” 

To which I respond “nah man, I like dick. “ with a chuckle. 

He smiled at me and says “hey even better.” Followed by a quick “hey I gotta go, but we should hang again.” I agree and thank him for the help. 

Still the same day, I’m putting stuff where it belongs and here a knock on the door. It’s my upstairs neighbor. He’s a geeky type, chubby, glasses, somewhat awkward and even has a Star Wars shirt on. He had brought a plant to put in my house as a gift. I offer him the standard chicken and tea and he also accepts. We chat a little bit and me being the whore I am, and never (knowingly ) getting fucked by a “nerd” start craving this dudes cock. I don’t wanna be known as a creepy neighbor, but I want his load. My cock grows hard st the kitchen island and he notices. He starts rubbing my cock and I do the same. I drop to my knees and take him in my mouth. He’s pretty fucking thick which makes me want him inside my hole even more. I always keep lube in my car for when I go cruising. But I hadn’t bought any “house lube” I keep suckin his cock and make sure it’s nice and wet. I slowly stand and turn. I start backing my unslicked hole into him. “Condom?” He says. 

“Don’t have one.” I replied. He didn’t care. I feel the sting of his head popping through my hole. Then part of his shaft, and finally the base of his cock. He keeps himself balls deep for awhile. He had already came. 

“Sorry I’ve never fucked raw before, I’m still rock hard too.” 

“That’s okay, I got your load.” I said. I start grinding on his cock and he grabs hold of my hips. He starts fucking into me, slowly. He picks up his pace. “Fuck I’m gonna cum again” and that he did. I clean his cock off and he’s on his way. 

I kept his loads in me. I always do but but felt especially obligated in this case. It’s the next day and I can feel him leaking out of my hole. I clench to keep his load in and hear a knock on the door. It’s my friend from before. The daddy. He’s all sweaty from a morning run, I invite him in and his slight BO has my hole twitching and oozing stranger cum. We are having a friendly chat but I noticed he’s wearing the same shorts from the day before, only this time he’s freeballing. I can see his bulge and this drives me to the edge. He inches closer to me and grabs my hand, he puts it in his shorts. I can feel how sweaty his bush is and his dick is leaking Precum. He tells me how him and his uncle are faggot fuckers. They always have been but they’re both married now and haven’t lived up to their title lately. That’s enough for me to drop and start sucking. He holds my face in his pubes while his cock is jammed in my throat. He face fucks me for awhile. I can’t take it anymore. I beg him to fuck me. He thinks this is a great idea. I’m on my kitchen floor in all fours. He plunges his cock into my hole and absolutely wrecks my hole. He grunts loud and says “take my fucking load bitch.” And I do. I feel him pull out his softening cock and hear him snap a picture. He asks if i thinks I can handle another load. I obviously say yes and he leaves. I’m confused for a bit until about 20 minutes later he’s back with another guy. Turns out, his uncle  is the ER night doctor who’s also my boss. (Always thought he was at least curious, he’s always winking at me.) 

he doesn’t say a word, he  has a second go at my hole while I prep Dr daddy’s cock with my mouth. Nephew  loads my hole again, and I turn around so doctor can have a turn and I can clean   his nephew.  Dr gives me a huge load and they both leave. 

I was on call tonight and ended up going in. Doctor daddy always works weekends, after a team huddle he calmly asked for my help with something. We went to  3rd floor admissions (which is closed at night) and he bent me over in the supply closet. Spit on my his cock, and shoved into my hole.  He came buckets in under 2 minutes. Told me he’s gonna stop whenever he wants to get drained, and he’s gonna fill me when he pleases. Yes please sir. 

• Like 21
  • Upvote 10

5 hours ago, JeffDadd said:

Great Story! Despite always being taught it’s never a good idea to fuck your boss. Hahaa 

It's his boss fucking him. Who teaches that silly idea? Its always good to serve men higher in the pecking order.

Its always a good idea to get fucked by your boss. I have been fucked by a lot of my bosses in my career so far and Ive got nothing but great consequences so far: Hot Taboo sex, Public Sex, Cheating, way more frequent sex than otherwise possible at work, plus the perks of being happy in the workplace and looking forward to going to work. 🙂

Its only trouble if the daddy gets serious and wants more than just to rutt. Which has happened only twice in the past few years. But both times I explained I wasnt gonna leave my husband and they could choose to keep fucking me or we could stop altogether. Each of them still fucks me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, hornybrownbottom said:

Its always a good idea to get fucked by your boss. I have been fucked by a lot of my bosses in my career so far and Ive got nothing but great consequences so far: Hot Taboo sex, Public Sex, Cheating, way more frequent sex than otherwise possible at work, plus the perks of being happy in the workplace and looking forward to going to work. 🙂

Its only trouble if the daddy gets serious and wants more than just to rutt. Which has happened only twice in the past few years. But both times I explained I wasnt gonna leave my husband and they could choose to keep fucking me or we could stop altogether. Each of them still fucks me. 

How many daddies are you fucking, brother slut? 

• Like 2

On 6/5/2019 at 8:20 AM, hornybrownbottom said:

Did you get any work bonuses or promotions? 

• 1 month later...

Figured I would update you guys on my situation with my daddy friends. Neighbor guy pretty much comes over to fill my hole every day. He says my pussy is better than anyone’s he’s had before. My boss and I still fuck as well. Not as often as I would like but at least every week. 

Now the real update. I’ve decided to start going back to the gym and started eating better. I e gained a few pounds since high school (enough for me to notice, but it’s not really visible. ) 

I signed up for a local gym and the membership I chose comes with one session with a trainer each week. At first I was skeptical but eventually decided to take advantage of that. I scheduled an appointment and was paired with a female trainer. Was a little bummed at first but the day finally came and to my luck they had hired a new guy and I got to be his first client. We had talked on Grindr before but he’s bi and has been dating a girl for about a year now. He’s probably 5’10, with a six pack, blue eyes, brown hair, and a jawline that could cut through steel. We set up a meal plan and a workout plan and then he asks my number for “updates and progress pictures” I thought this was normal (and it might be) but needless to say that’s not what he’s been using my number for. 

I sent him some pics as requested. I’m trying to tone my entire body so I sent him a picture in just my underwear. A few days after the pics were sent he asked how things were going and asked to meet up before our next session. I had him come over later that night and at first we talked about which foods to eat, and which to ignore, and then he had brought up that we used to talk on Grindr. I told him that I remembered and then he told me basically what every guy who has a wife/girlfriend says. “I’m not getting any at home and it sucks. “ I kinda just smiled and nodded and he said “we used to talk about me breeding you, I wish I could.” And then laughed. I decided that he could, so I told him that and we took things to my bed. He was decently hung. I was all out of lube so I knew I had to take him with just spit. I nursed his cock in my mouth for as long as I could. Making sure he was sloppy and wet. And then I got on all 4s so he can spit in my hole and work it in. It hurt like hell at first but I quickly adjusted. We fucked for about 40 minutes. He would pull out ever 5 minutes or so cause he didn’t want to bust just yet. When he finally did, I could tell he wasn’t lying. He definitely wasn’t getting any cause his load was so big that it spilled out even when he was still balls deep inside me. 

I cleaned him up and he was on his way. 

A few days after I was in the sauna at the gym chatting with an older hairy bear type and an otter. They had been going there for awhile and were just curious about how long I’ve been there. In the weeks to come, I ran into both quite often. I’ll admit, I don’t really care what you look like. I just want your load in me, but the bear was just so fucking irresistible to me. It was very early in the morning. And we were in the sauna together. Just the two of us. He was already sitting when I walked in. I “accidentally” dropped my towel and I bent over exposing my ass to pick it up. I quickly uttered a “my bad man.” To which he responded “no problem.” This got his cock hard. I could tell by his growing towel. He noticed me noticing him and said “can’t help it when I see a nice ass.” I said “well maybe I can help it. “ I moved over closer by him and reached for his cock. It was thick and long. Just how my hole likes them. His cold was hairy and sweaty and the combination of the two always makes slutty hole twitch. I knew I had to have this cock deep inside me. I turn to face him after getting his cock ready for my hole. I mount his cock and start riding. He only lasts about 3 minutes before he pulls himself deep in my hole and grunts with a few cock spasms.  I climb off of him and lick him clean. He tells me that we wants my hole again.  And I tell him that it’s his anytime. He leaves and I stay another 15 minutes or so. I head to the showers afterwards and I see Mr Otter over by the lockers. We chat a bit and then both hit the showers. Right next to eachother. The showers are like bathroom stalls, you have your privacy but there’s an opening between each one. I decide to squat down and see if I can see his cock. I see his shadow and he’s jerking off. I didn’t want to offer to help but luckily he caught me peeping. He gets on his knees and slides his cock under. I want another load. I slide my ass onto his cock. He only gets a few thrusts in before I can feel him spraying my hole. He pulls out and finishes his shower. 

He later says that his bear friend told him what happened before he left. They’re both married to women as well, and he said he loves his wife. But he’d do anything to cum in my Pussy again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...