My Boyfriend fucking another guy is a huge turn on!

I've not been on here recently due to life just taking over lol but I wanted to post a little update as I haven't done so in a little while. Since posting the 'My first time topping and breeding boypussy!' encounter, I have been spending so much time with this guy. We met up after the original meet and again, I fucked this sluts little cunt like there was no tomorrow and bred him like I was trying to put a baby inside him.

After a few weeks of meeting up regularly, we have started seeing one another as boyfriends, which I really enjoy! He's so sweet and I really enjoy spending time with him, not just the sex. Luckily for me, he is also very open-minded and loves dick from different men, so we decided to have an open relationship.

We are boyfriends and have all the emotion that a relationship has, but, we can also see other men as and when we feel like. We had a very long discussion about it, we are both perfectly happy with the risk of becoming poz and happy to take the risk of catching something, we are both against any form of protection and we want to share each other with other like minded men :)

This in turn, has led to a fair bit of fun for us both as a couple and having other men involved, as well as having fun individually. Very recently, whilst I was working, my boyfriend sent me a video of him sucking another guys dick. The clip was only about 1 minute long, in the clip he asked me if I minded him being recorded, whilst I could hear the other man in the video moan and tell him he was a good whore. I immediately muted my phone and was very careful nobody in work could see my phone! I messaged him back saying that as he's a total bottom, he should be recorded servicing all men in any way they liked. It was such a turn on to know my boyfriend was with another man at that very moment! I struggled to hide my raging hard-on whilst in work lol!

He replied back saying he would do whatever this man asked and that he'd send me regular updates. The next update was of the guy fingering him, telling him how tight he was and that he would leave a present for me to clean up later. I actually really like this random man, plus, I loved the fact that I could pass him in the street and not know he's been inside my boyfriend. About 15 minutes later another video came through, my boyfriend, lay on his back, legs open, moaning and taking this guys dick, needless to say, I was horny as hell! I couldn't wait to get home and fuck my man! My boyfriend was begging this man to fuck him deeper, whilst the guy moaned loudly and told him how good his pussy felt and that he couldn't wait to shoot inside him.

At this point, I'd already gone to the bathroom in work and taken my headphones so I could listen properly and a few minutes later, I received a video with the guy cumming inside my boyfriend and making him lick his cock clean, whilst my boyfriend said on the recording 'baby, please come home and clean me up, I need more dick, maybe I'll invite another guy round before you get home'. I was so fucking hard and couldn't wait for 5pm! The guy who was recording the video told my boyfriend he'd happily fill him again, I really wanted to watch them go at it in person!

I got out of work as soon as I could and headed to my boyfriend's, he answered the door and I grabbed him and kissed him deeply and caressed his chubby round bum. We headed to the living room and I got him to ride my face so I could get every last drop of cum out of his arse, before letting him ride me and I filled his cunt up with my thick, hot load. We lay on the couch afterwards, talking about his encounter and he told me he loved teasing me like that. I told him that I'd like him to do it more often and get some really risky fun involved and meet men who may give him something more than just dick. He's been searching for dirty loads these last few days, I can't wait to see what he gets! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Sounds kinda like the boy I’m kinda dating and me. We’re both sluts and don’t want to be exclusive. He’s on Prep but I’m not yet. He doesn’t ask guys there status as he’s on Prep, whereas I should but usually don’t. I’m not chasing but know I could poz if I don’t get on Prep soon. He’s very sweet and I love his honesty about wanting sex from other guys, including anon and love being able to be honest about it too. We often will swap videos of us with other guys fucking and getting fucked and I find it so hot and a huge turn on and neither of us get jealous. We also like to try and find other guys to play with and I love seeing him fuck other guys and  I know he loves seeing other guys bareback me too.

On 7/21/2019 at 5:06 PM, CuriousDallas said:

Sounds kinda like the boy I’m kinda dating and me. We’re both sluts and don’t want to be exclusive. He’s on Prep but I’m not yet. He doesn’t ask guys there status as he’s on Prep, whereas I should but usually don’t. I’m not chasing but know I could poz if I don’t get on Prep soon. He’s very sweet and I love his honesty about wanting sex from other guys, including anon and love being able to be honest about it too. We often will swap videos of us with other guys fucking and getting fucked and I find it so hot and a huge turn on and neither of us get jealous. We also like to try and find other guys to play with and I love seeing him fuck other guys and  I know he loves seeing other guys bareback me too.

This is an ideal relationship. You're very lucky.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2019 at 5:14 PM, Bareswapper said:

Congratulations on finding a like-minded partner. It has to feel great for both of you to pursue what gives you pleasure and share the results with each other!

Yes very much so :) originally, I was unsure about whether he'd be okay with me not getting tested and passing things onto him but he's actually embraced it more than I imagined he would :)