Getting the Sauna Guy's Seed

• Moderators

I live out in the boonies, a couple of hours or more from the nearest bathhouse. So when I go to visit my parents, who live near a medium-sized midwestern city, I seize the opportunity to go to one there. I think it was the second time I went that I first ran into the sauna guy. He was working the desk when I checked in. He was shirtless and nicely tanned, a bit thinner and smoother than I like, but with a great smile and a twinkle in his eye. It wasn't busy, so we chatted a little while he checked me in, and then he looked me right in the eye and said, “Wanna fuck?”

So I grinned and said “Yes!” He buzzed me in and gave me my towel and key and said he'd find me when he took a break. Which he did. And took charge very nicely and fucked me... but he wrapped it up first, which was slightly disappointing. However, we were doing it out in a public area and another guy was only too happy to take sloppy seconds of my ass, so I got a load from him and all was well.

Fast forward a few months, and I happened to be there when he was again. We just grinned at each other when I checked in, and sure enough, he came around later and found me. This time we went in a private room to fuck, and again he wrapped it up. After he came, he took off the cum-filled condom and I went to clean him off, but he declined, explaining that he was POZ.

Well, heck! I guess being on staff at a club that is serious about promoting safer sex, he kind of has to, but still – even back when I was using condoms regularly I didn't use them for blowjobs.

And another year went by, and I was in town again, and got a bit more buzzed than usual. So I was out way past my bedtime, and drove (which I probably shouldn't have) to a guy's house to fuck him. And we smoked a little weed (which I definitely shouldn't have, even though it's legal there). And then this player got all squirrely about whether I was “clean” or not and wouldn't say “yes” even though I offered to fuck him with a condom. So I left in disgust.

It must have been 2 am by then. And I was horny, and kind of messed up, and in a strange town a long way from anyone I knew. But I was not far at all from the bathhouse: Problem solved!

Well, this time I figured I needed a space to chill for sure, so I got my own private room. And got fucked very nicely by a hot bear cub. And a bit later on, of course I run into the sauna guy in the hall. And he says “Let's find a room.”

“I have one!” I answer cheerfully. And off we go. And he's putting on a condom, and realizes there aren't any little lube packets there. That's because when the cub fucked me, he used them, but not the condoms. So sauna guy is about to go get lube and I say, “right there.” Pointing to the little pocket-sized plastic bottle I got from the drugstore. Which is filled with mineral oil I also got from the drugstore. Which he uses to lube my ass.

And then he fucks me. Very well, as always... the man is good that way! And about three minutes into it, I feel a little snapping sensation inside my ass. And he keeps fucking me. And I really get into it. And after a nice long fuck, he shoots his hot POZ seed deep in my hole. Fuck, yeah! Then we kiss and chat a bit and he heads back to the desk.

About half an hour later I'm cruising the hall and he's headed the other way and stops and says, “Um, we had a little breakage.”

“I know,” I say. “No worries...”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 9