i enjoy being a urinal at parties

• 4 weeks later...
Guest toxiccumpig

My piss play has been very limited to the occasional guy pissing over me after a fuck, and I do enjoy it, so I'd love to be a urinal at a party, or at the sauna.

I don’t enjoy piss, particularly. I do enjoy submission and humiliation though, so I’ve been pissed on/in plenty of times when a top decides he wants to piss on me.

One party I was at, no one was allowed piss in the toilet. We had a basin and you pissed in that, in full view. The piss was recycled into a syringe and injected back up the bottoms’ asses when the tops wanted to. It wasn’t pure piss, as you can imagine.

Many years ago as a young twink, I visited a guy. Got fucked every which way, obviously. Also got tied up, hands and feet bound, had to follow him into the bathroom. He pissed all over me, made me drink it. Fucked me some more. Made me get dressed, and kicked me out to walk home, stinking.

I don’t like piss. I fucking adore being made a man’s bitch, and if piss is part of his plan for me, that’s absolutely fine.