Pozzed by a Bottom

So, I had been having some hot Poz talk with a toxic pig bottom on BBRTS.  I let him know my desires to get charged up so I could become a true breeder of men.  However, this pig is a true sub bottom and can never top.  He was hot enough, and I was worked up, so we arranged a meet.  On the way to his place, he inquired about my fisting experience.  Having none, I said I would like to give it a try.

He opened the door wearing only a jock.  Following him into the bedroom, I noticed a liter of lube, towels, and a toothbrush on the night stand.  He asked if the sight of blood bothered me, and if not, I could tear up his hole with the brush to allow more of his poisonous body fluids access to the inside of my cock.  I don’t know why this turned me on so much, but I did my best to tear the lining out of that toxic hole.  In no time, creamy pink liquid oozed from the hole.  Turns out he had a load of HVL cum in his hole.  Once he was bleeding good, I got ready to fuck and leave until he reminded me of the fisting.  He grabs my right hand as he is instructing me, and I feel a sharp pain.  Motherfucker!  I exclaimed.  He had a stainless steel screw in his hand and scratched the back of my hand with it.  He then said, now, fist me and let that toxic cocktail infect you.  

So, I was at the now or never moment.  Slowly and steadily I eased my hand into his wrecked hole.  I paused as the scratch on my hand was about to go in, then, with a grunt, I pushed in past my wrist and started twisting my hand in his bloody, cum-filled gut.  The back of my hand was stinging, and I knew the deed was done.  My cock was rigid, and in the heat of the moment, I grabbed the screw and scratched the top of my cock before slamming it inside the hole containing all that poz sludge.  I shot my load quickly, and then the doubts starting to come into my mind.  He was talking to me, but I wasn’t listening.  I washed up as best I could and left, considering going to an ER for PEP.  

I found a local bar and decided to have a drink or three to contemplate the situation.  I decided to let it be.

Thirteen days later, I began to feel ill.  I knew what was happening.  Either through the hand or the cock, that bottom pig had done his job.  An oraquick swab ten days later confirmed it.

I don’t know what ever happened to that toxic sub, but his nasty strain has been passed on the seven more so far.

13 hours ago, doctordoctor said:

So, I had been having some hot Poz talk with a toxic pig bottom on BBRTS.  I let him know my desires to get charged up so I could become a true breeder of men.  However, this pig is a true sub bottom and can never top.  He was hot enough, and I was worked up, so we arranged a meet.  On the way to his place, he inquired about my fisting experience.  Having none, I said I would like to give it a try.

He opened the door wearing only a jock.  Following him into the bedroom, I noticed a liter of lube, towels, and a toothbrush on the night stand.  He asked if the sight of blood bothered me, and if not, I could tear up his hole with the brush to allow more of his poisonous body fluids access to the inside of my cock.  I don’t know why this turned me on so much, but I did my best to tear the lining out of that toxic hole.  In no time, creamy pink liquid oozed from the hole.  Turns out he had a load of HVL cum in his hole.  Once he was bleeding good, I got ready to fuck and leave until he reminded me of the fisting.  He grabs my right hand as he is instructing me, and I feel a sharp pain.  Motherfucker!  I exclaimed.  He had a stainless steel screw in his hand and scratched the back of my hand with it.  He then said, now, fist me and let that toxic cocktail infect you.  

So, I was at the now or never moment.  Slowly and steadily I eased my hand into his wrecked hole.  I paused as the scratch on my hand was about to go in, then, with a grunt, I pushed in past my wrist and started twisting my hand in his bloody, cum-filled gut.  The back of my hand was stinging, and I knew the deed was done.  My cock was rigid, and in the heat of the moment, I grabbed the screw and scratched the top of my cock before slamming it inside the hole containing all that poz sludge.  I shot my load quickly, and then the doubts starting to come into my mind.  He was talking to me, but I wasn’t listening.  I washed up as best I could and left, considering going to an ER for PEP.  

I found a local bar and decided to have a drink or three to contemplate the situation.  I decided to let it be.

Thirteen days later, I began to feel ill.  I knew what was happening.  Either through the hand or the cock, that bottom pig had done his job.  An oraquick swab ten days later confirmed it.

I don’t know what ever happened to that toxic sub, but his nasty strain has been passed on the seven more so far.

Oh Fuck Yes ! Yes !  the sight of Blood - Raw Fucking - Poz Dicks covered with Blood - being High - Bondage - Whores - every turns me on - anyone else ?   videos ?   bring the cruel condoms on  !   :)

• Like 2

I know this is in the fiction section, but it's very similar to one of the many times I thought I'd probably end up poz.  There used to be a sex club here called Ft Troff - before it became an online store, it was a notoriously PIGGY sex club.  I went to the "regular" sex clubs and bathhouse, but as much as it turned me on I was kind of intimidated to go to Ft Troff. I was just beginning to dabble with barebacking, but still particular about who I did it with.  It was WAY before Prep and I don't think "undetactable" was really a term or that common - you were either neg or poz and the majority of guys tried to separate themselves!!  I'm estimating, but maybe around 18 years ago.  A few random SLUTS barebacked at the "regular" sex clubs in town, but I knew this place would probably be ALL raw and mostly poz guys.  One night late and drunk I got the balls up to go there. 

It was uniform/gear night, clothes check at the entry.  I stripped down and entered the dark play and maze area.  Lots of slings, tubs for WS and other dungeon play space...and a lot of HOT guys I pretty much assumed were all poz. I ended up running into this guy I knew socially through the gym, bars and friends of friends.  Shorter compact muscle, shaved head, sexy as fuck, and I knew from prior conversations that he was poz - wasn't shy about it.  I honestly don't remember if he was already in one of the slings or if he brought me to one, but I just remember how hot he looked laid up in the sling with his bubble ass all crisco'd up.  I was already experienced as a fist top, so I started playing around in his pig hole already VERY loose.  I was already dablbling in bb and couldn't resist sliding my cock in, even though I usually "tried" to choose neg guys to play raw with lol.  It felt so fucking good I had to keep pulling out or I'd cum too fast.  Then I started the assplay....he was already wide open, so my fist went in easily.  I was going back and forth from cock to fist and holding onto the chains from the sling while I fucked him. 

At some point, the chain pinched the skin between my thumb and first finger, but I didn't think much about it, plus it was pretty dim.  It was kind of stinging, and I finally looked closer at my hand, and I was bleeding pretty badly.  I had already  had my hand back up his poz and cum filled ass multiple times since I realized I'd pinched it, so it was a little too late to stop now.  Even though I was partly in panic mode, I knew it was too late, so I finished the job and bred him.  After I came, I quickly went into regret mode and bolted!!  lol.  I wish that hadn't happened, so I would have stayed and seen what other trouble I might have found, but I left and feared my next hiv test.  I never got the guts to go back to that sex club unfortunately - I KNEW I couldn't trust myself, but with each test that kept surprising me by coming back neg, I'd get a little more ballsy.  Unfortunately the place closed before I reached a point I would've really embraced the sleaze, but now that kind of scene is the norm at the regular sex club :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I'm a man who, while loves inserting his man meat into his partner, likes to be dominated; have his man straddle him and do most of the actual riding is common. Other examples would be that they like to let the partner do what ever they want to him. I'm a submissive top looking to be dominated by a Power Bottom. 

• Like 2

I am not sure it was him and his poz seed b/c he may have been on meds, but did a hotel run a few years ago to a guy I had been chatting with for a long time, who earlier was very anti-raw sex. well, he changed. he made it clear always he was a bottom. had trouble getting hard due to a med he was taking. so I was surprised to find myself on my back with him inside me and talking dirty. I talked dirty right back. I wish we could have gone on longer, but it was such fun while it lasted.