I'm going to fuck a guy bareback in a few days

I'm going to be fucking a guy bareback in a few days. We met on A4A because he wants to be pozzed. Thing is, I'm undetectable, so I told him it wouldn't work--I'm shooting blanks. 

I wonder, if I go off my meds for the next few dqys, will my VL go up enough to potentially poz him? I want to stay undetectable for the present, but I sure would like to give him what he wants.

What do you think?

• Like 1

This has very little to do with HIS FANTASY to be POZZED- it is much more about what YOUR FANTASIES are...... obviously, the vague idea of your HIV virus infecting this man is strong enough to have gotten you this far- can you be honest with yourself about what you REALLY want? It is perfectly acceptable to keep this all on the fantasy level- and since it sounds like this is new territory for you- perhaps you just keep it there.  I suggest you stay on your meds, meet the guy and see what it feels like, how he responds to you, what the chemistry is.

I have NO medical background, but I have been living with HIV for over 32 years AND have been on AND off my meds repeatedly- MY understanding about how quickly the virus rebounds AFTER someone stops taking meds depends on several factors: how old you are, how long you have been POZ, what combo of meds you are on and how high your viral load was when you went on meds.

PLEASE- let us know what you decide and how it unfolds. Good Luck and enjoy your life while you have it!

• Like 3

HardDaddyMA: you're right, this has nothing to do with his fantasy of getting pozzed--it's strictly about my own desire to do it. I'm not out there trying to fulfill other dudes' wishes :-P 

I think I'm going to stay on my meds and just "try" to poz him as is. I get to fuck a dude bareback, and the excitement of squeezing some cream into his fudgetunnel seems like it'll be really damn satisfying for me :-}

I'll post about how it goes :-}

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...