The Best BBC

Guest bttmboiazn

Guest bttmboiazn

The Best BBC

My legs were shaking and my body was as well while I was shaving my smooth tan body in the hot shower while I waited for my Grinder hookup to arrive. I was talking to a sexy black guy earlier that day that was interest in fucking me. The last thing he wrote to me before I showered was ,“I can't wait wait to fuck that tight pussy baby”. He also sent a picture of his black dick that was a bout 7” in size but it was mesmerizing to look at.

A little about myself: I'm an Asian slutty bottom that loves to please tops when it comes to getting fucked. I just love the feeling of a hard cock in my tight ass and love sucking cock like my life depends on it. I'm about 5'6” and weight about 180 pounds but I hold it very well on my body. I recently started shaving my entire body so it's very smooth and hairless. Most tops that fuck me love my smooth feminine body and come back hungry for more.

I finished showering and and dried myself off as I went back into my room eagerly waiting to be fucked like a little bimbo for this alpha's beast of a cock. The black top was going to be arriving any minute so I put on some skimpy purple yoga shorts and a t-shirt and rubbed some baby oil all over my new hairless body. My phone buzzed and he said he was here. I replied with a simple “Come on up”. My apartment is dark and it was already past midnight. My body was quivering a little and my ass was a bit loose from fucking it with a black dildo in the shower. KNOCK KNOCK.

He came in wearing a gray hoodie and some black shorts smelling like menthol cigarettes and liquor. I let the sexy man in and grabbed him by the hand leading him to my bedroom. While I was leading him slowly he cupped my ass firmly in my yoga shorts and he let out a slow sigh and said “God damn baby, you got a fat ass”. I smirked while leading him. We came into my room and he stood about six inches taller than me and I immediately dropped to my knees and took his shorts off.

The stud was rock hard and I placed his black cock in my mouth slowly and started spitting on it a bit using my saliva as lube for his shaft. He led himself to the bed and I was on the side of it sucking him off letting him grow harder and longer in my mouth. His salty hot pre-cum tasted really good also. “You like this little slut's mouth daddy?” I asked him in a girly sexy voice. He replied with a deep “Fuck yeah keep sucking this dick you little bitch”. I got on the bed and re-adjusted his huge cock in my mouth and was in between his legs blowing him with everything I had. He started moving his free hand to my skimpy yoga shorts and rubbed my ass a bit while moaning that this was some damn good head and that his girlfriend doesn't do shit for him. That immediately turned me on knowing that I was sucking his dick that belonged to his shitty girlfriend.

I instantly sucked the tip of his cock harder and cupped his balls massaging them. “I wanna fuck that pussy baby”, he said to me in a low voice. I said okay and got on all fours on my bed submitting my sissy ass to this man. I handed him the lube I had and he started lubing his cock up and teasing my hole. It didn't even occur to me that he wasn't wearing a condom. I figured I'd let him enjoy it raw for a little teasing him. I pushed my hips a little more on his big unprotected cock and he moved forward slowly sliding in. “Damn you're a nasty little slut, aren't you bitch?” he asked me while he was mounted behind. I let out a moan and said, “You want this bitch's ass raw, don't you daddy?” I had no idea what I even said or was going through my sex-filled mind when I asked him if he wanted me without a rubber, That must have sent him on the edge as he started bucking his large hips and hard bare cock into my asshole with my head tucked inside the pillow. “You like daddy dick you faggot?” I said while moaning, “This is all yours daddy, cum where you want”. I have never been bred before and was hoping he was going to seed me. “Bring those fucking girly hips back, you ain't going nowhere ya slut”. I rocked my bubble ass back and forth with his rhythm while his sex was inside me getting harder and bigger. “I'm about to cum fag!” “Cum inside me daddy, I need your load inside me!” “FUCK”, he yelled out while fucking my smooth ass and I felt something warm inside my bare ass and him pumping against my butt a few more times. He pulled his sticky dick out of my ass and told me to suck his dick clean. I obeyed him without question and sucked him off like a silly whore with a load of black cum in my bare ass. I can't believe I let this massive BBC cum in me I thought while still sucking him off....