Sorry about the delay on next chapter, but am using Yahoo Notepad for this and for some reason I am having a terrible time with it.  Typing on it is like going back 25 years or something as I type two or three words and I can watch each letter come up very slowly and in some cases have to go back and redo it again,   Very frustrating, it is almost like a processor stopping or something but only does it on Notepad.  Anyone with a suggestion?

• Like 1

Chapter VI

We all sat around for a while talking.  Not about what had just happened, only chit chat.  Nigel and I could not make eye contact.  Randy was even somewhat subdued.  After about a half hour, Randy excused himself and left for home.  Nigel and I sat around, not talking for awhile.  Then we got up and headed to bed.  Once we were in bed, did we start to talk about what had happened.  I told him I had seen the tattoo on Randy's back the last time he was here, but had not said anything because I didn't think there would ever be a need to.  Nigel told me he had not intended to do anything more than make-out a little and maybe just give Randy a handjob.  He had just got carried away in the moment and when Randy had stuck his fingers up his ass he had wanted it all.  When he had looked up and saw me standing there, he was going to stop, but when Randy had made me grab his cock and told me to make the decision and I had guided that beautiful cock to his entrance and pushed it in, he was lost to his lust and could not stop.  We kissed then and soon fell asleep.
           For the next couple of days we talked very little about what had happened.  We still kept in contact with Randy and did not really blame him for what had been done.  We even dropped by the restaurant for supper on the third day after the deed.  Randy informed us that he had found out that Justin might be interested in him.  We thought that would be great.  As per usual, though, Nigel and Randy could still not quit their unabashed flirting.  I found myself doing the same.   Randy was just too charming and hot to resist.  We found ourselves inviting him over, again, this time just for drinks and talk.  
          This time we were on for Saturday evening at about 8.  This time, when Randy showed up, he had a bottle of Rum and a case of Coke.  He also brought another vid for us to watch.  We sat around, just talking and enjoying our drinks for a while.  We didn't bring up the last time, just chitchat about nothing in particular.  Of course, we were still all flirting like normal for us since Randy was so nice and so damn hot.  We all had at least three quite strong drinks.  Being hot as it was and drinking, none of us had on anything but shorts.  It was quite apparent the between the drinks and the flirting that all of   us were tenting our shorts a little and when we brought up a mention of Justin, Randy very definitely stood up tall.  It was very obvious that he had the hots for his co-worker as every mention made his cock twitch in his shorts.  Nigel and I found great pleasure in bringing UP the subject often.
          We finally decided to put in the video to see what it was like.  This was probably not a good idea, but we didn't realize that until later.  Like before, Randy had brought another pozzing video,  This time, we all sat on the couch, with Nigel on one side of Randy and me on the other side.  I kind of did this
thinking it would inhibit any more play between them.  The movie was actually, maybe, a little hotter than the last one.  Randy leaned back and put his arms up, basically around both Nigel and me.  Nigel and I found ourselves actually leaning on Randy's chest.  As the movie heated up, I caught myself reaching, almost without thinking, to take ahold of Randy's cock.  My hand encountered Nigel's hand already there.  We quickly exchanged looks and then I looked up just in time to meet Randy leaning down and our lips met in a deep hot kiss.
          When we broke the kiss, I looked down to see that Nigel had Randy's cock out and was sucking it.  I was upset again, as this was what I had tried to avoid.  I looked over a little to find that Nigel's shorts were off of him and Randy had what looked like at least three fingers buried up Nigel's ass.  As I turned back, Nigel quit sucking that poz bbc and I felt Randy's hand push my head down towards his cock and I found myself opening my mouth and swallowing it into my throat even.  I could taste his precum and it was delicious.  I sucked it in as deep as I could, savoring it happily.
          I knew I should stop, but the taste and the knowledge that this was so wrong was too much for me.  I then felt Randy lift me up al the way onto the couch so I was on my knees and then he tugged my shorts down and as I lifted up a little, he pulled them all the way off of me.  He then caressed my ass, found my hole and pressed a finger rather roughly into me.  I gasped and rose up off of his cock, but as I did so, his other hand stopped me.  I looked over to see Nigel just pulling Randy's shorts all the way off of him.  He then fell backwards onto the couch on his back with both legs in the air and spread wide apart.  Then Randy roughly rammed three fingers up his hole, again.
          I sucked Randy for all I was worth, hoping to get him to cum in my mouth, as I was sure if I stopped, he would immediately have me, line up his cock to breed Nigel again with his POZ BBC.  I knew I would not stop him either and would help slide it into Nigel's hole willingly.  Randy's finger in my own hole quickly became two and then three of them roughly running in and out of me and scraping also at times with his fingernails.  Even rough, it felt amazing and Nigel must be feeling the same as I could hear his moans of pleasure.  This went on for a good twenty minutes and as I came up for a breath of air, Randy all at once pulled me across his body, twisting away from me as he did so.  I had to grab around his waist with one arm and as I started to grab on with my other one, his fingers came out of my hole.  He grabbed around me completely, getting ahold of my hand in his and placing them around his cock in a tight grip.  
          His other hand came out of Nigel's hole and he was guiding his cock with my hand wrapped around it towards Nigel's hole, again.  He let go of my hand and I could not stop myself from pushing it into my loved one's wide open and very red hole.  I let go of Randy's cock and watched it slide in deeper and deeper until it was all in.  No sooner did it bottom out than, Randy started fucking Nigel hard and fast.  He also, started ramming his fingers fast and rough in my hole.  I gasped and was moaning with pain and pleasure at the same time. It was wild beyond belief, watching that POZ BBC destroying my boyfriend's ass, Randy also sucking on Nigel's beautiful toes and his fingers doing magic in my hole.
          Randy traded back and forth kissing Nigel and I.  When not kissing him, I  just kept staring down at his cock pounding away at my boyfriend's hole.  It was amazing, watching that huge black cock going into and out of that very pale hole.  Randy kept up a fast, hard pace for a good 15 more minutes, then I could actually see his cock swell some more and his balls pull up tight and then could see his cock start to throb as he buried it deep and told Nigel he was getting another hot load of his toxic cum.  As he said this, Nigel's little cock erupted too.  I leaned in lapping it up off of his stomach.
          Then before I realized what was happening, Randy pulled his cock from Nigel's hole, flipped me onto my back, and pulling his fingers out of my hole, scraping me with his fingernails doing so, drove his still giant hard cock deep into my own hole.  I had not counted on this and tried to push him off but he was too big and strong and had me pinned down. He reached down with both hands and grabbed my legs, lifting them up and apart as he bottomed out in me.   I could only gasp as I had never had anything that big in me ever.  Randy then leaned down and kissed me deeply as he started to fuck me hard.  He broke off the kiss to look into my eyes and then Nigel was leaning in and kissing me and then asking me, doesn't that feel fantastic.  I couldn't answer, but only moan with the pleasure that huge poz bbc was causing me.  It seemed to go on and on forever, but was really probably a good 45 minutes.  It was heaven on Earth and then Randy buried his cock deep into me, grinding hard as he whispered to me to take his hot hot hot load of cum.  I felt my own cock spew out my cum onto my chest and Nigel was slurping it up and then kissing me, sharing what might be my last load of neg cum.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter VII

OMG, what just happened?  I was just enjoying my boyfriend, Nigel, get fucked by our new friend, Randy, with his POZ BBC.  Then, before I could realize what was happening, Randy had dumped his hot load in him, spun around and flipped me on my back and plunged his cock in me.  He then fucked me like I had never been fucked before and dumped his poz load in my ass too.  It was scary as hell, but oh so very hot also.  We all laid there cuddling in the aftermath of about the hottest sex we had ever had.
          I could not really fully understand what had just happened.  I had been fantastically turned on with our flirting and then helping to get my boyfriend, Nigel, fucked by a huge poz BBC, but wow, the tables had turned and I had gotten fucked by that same cock. In now had a load of hvl poz cum deep in my own ass.  I laid there stunned by this fact.  My next rational thought, was of Randy and Nigel still making out and then getting up.  They both stretched their hands towards me and helping me to stand up also.  Once standing, Nigel led us all to our bedroom.  There we all climbed in bed where we spent the rest of the night making out and Nigel and I each got two more loads of Randy's hvl poz BBC cum in our holes.  Randy's stamina was amazing, but now we will have to see if it takes in us or not.
          We all slept until late in the morning after this night of hot sex.  Then, we all arose and showered and Randy then departed.  Nigel and I went back to bed where we proceeded to make love.  For the first time ever, for us, we did not use a condom.  I could still feel the hot poz cum in his ass.  We then fell back to sleep and did not wake until it was well after noon.
          When we finally arose, we found we had messages from Randy, thanking us for a fantastic night and to inform us that he had got his nerve up and asked Justin for a date and it had been accepted.  He also told us that Justin had revealed to him, to start with, that he had to tell him something first and that he was POZ and also not on meds.  He was really excited and wanted to know if we wanted to make it a double date.  We messaged back that we would be delighted and how about a movie followed by drinks at our place if they wanted to.  I figured that Randy had a new boyfriend and that Nigel and I would be safe from any more poz cum.  It had been terribly hot to see my wonderful hot twink boyfriend get poz cum in his hole, but the tables had turned and I had been loaded also.   Nigel had received 4 loads and I had been loaded 3 times, a lot of hvl poz cum from Randy's BBC.
          We set up a time to meet them at the restaurant for dinner.  We arrived and Randy introduced us telling Justin we were Seth and Nigel.  Justin commented on the fact he thought we were even cuter twinks than Randy had told him.   He told us that he had had a liking for twinks with small cocks for a long time and actually got his gift from a small twink cock.  He loved to see them even though he preferred being fucked by a big cock more.  After a  very pleasant supper we all headed to a bar for drinks.  The bar we chose also had a dance floor.  Randy and Justin proved to be quite good dancers and put on a good show. Nigel and I were pretty fair ourselves and were having a good time rubbing against each other, at time with me grinding my hard cock against his ass.  I noticed Randy and Justin doing the same, but trading back and forth with the grinding.
          We took a small break and returned to our table for another drink and some talk.  Randy and Justin seemed very happy.  After a bit Randy asked Nigel for a dance and as they headed for the floor, Justin said to come on Seth, let's join them.  When we reached the floor, Randy was already grinding, what I could see, was his very hard bbc against Nigel's ass.  They both seemed turned on wildly.  Before I could react, Justin was behind me and was grinding his very hard bbc against the crack of my ass.  Both Randy and Justin pushed Nigel and I over a little so their cocks were up against us even more and rubbing not only our cracks but our holes as well.  Nigel and I were facing each other closely and soon our lips were locked together in a hot kiss.  It was an amazing experience and we both were turned on a lot.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter VIII

Our dancing got hotter than hell.  We stayed on the dance floor for about 3 straight numbers before heading back to our table.  By this time both Randy and Justin's cocks were hard as steel and their bulges were very noticeable.  Both, Nigel and I, were panting with lust from the stimulation of our asses being pretty much almost abused and pummeled while dancing.  I noticed that like myself, Nigel could hardly sit still.  I am sure he was as turned on as I was if not more so.  He was also flirting a lot with both Randy and Justin.  He almost had no shame in the way he was carrying on.
     Before I knew what he was doing, Nigel had asked the other guys to come home with us so we could all just chill a while before they went home.  I was a little worried about it but before I could say anything they had accepted the invite.  After finishing our drinks, we all headed out to go to our place.  I was driving and as I got into the driver's seat, Randy had opened his door and climbed into the back right behind me.  On the other side, just as Justin opened the other rear door, Nigel lept past him and piled into the rear with Randy.  Justin just shrugged his shoulders and got in the front with me.  I glanced at Nigel as is to ask what the heck he was doing and he just smiled and leaned back in the seat so I just started up and took off. 
     We hardly got a block away from the club, when all at once, Nigel's bare feet came over the seat between Justin and me.   I glanced back and was just in time to see Nigel's pants pulled down to his knees and he and Randy were kissing deeply with Randy's hand between Nigel's legs feeling up his ass.  I almost ran off the road and might have if Justin hadn't scooted over quickly and grabbed the steering wheel and straightened the car out for me.  I was somewhat unnerved to say the least, but Justin stayed close beside me as I got back on track towards home.  
     It was only another couple of blocks before Justin had leaned more towards me and his head came closer till he was kissing and nibbling on my neck.  As he was doing that, one of his hands pushed behind my back and eased its way into the back of my pants.  His hand pushed me a little forward in my seat and he cupped my ass and then moved over more and was soon running a couple of fingers up and down my crack.  I had to concentrate a lot not to drive off the road and to keep my speed down.  He was driving me wild with the movement and I rose up slightly and his fingers were able to reach my hole and start to run circles around it proving to be another distraction.
     WIth thinking about what was happening in the backseat with my love, Nigel and Randy, and Justin nibbling on my neck and one hand under me playing with my hole and his other tweaking my nipples through my shirt, I was having a terrible time driving.  The alcohol I had consumed didn't help either and I was afraid a cop was going to stop us any moment.  I decided I had to get off of the road or wreck.  We were just coming to a park I knew of that had several nature trails running off of it.  I pulled in and drove to the darkest parking spot I could find,  There were a couple of picnic tables close by also.  As I came to a stop, the back door on my side opened and I was shocked to see Rand climbing out with Nigel's completely bare legs wrapped around him as he lifted him up and carried him to one of the picnic tables.  It was pretty obvious that Randy's huge BBC was deep inside Nigel's ass as he laid him on the table and proceeded to fuck him hard.
     Justin had climbed out also and followed them.  He climbed on the seat and took off his pants, he was commando and soon had his big cock in Nigel's mouth while Randy continued to fuck him.  I was still in disbelief about what was happening but got out and slowly made my way to the table also.  What a sight it was with Randy's bbc poz cock pummeling my love's hole while Justin's also huge poz cock was deep in his throat.  I stood there mesmerized by the sight and then dropped my own pants to start stroking my little cock as it was harder than I think it had ever been.
     Randy must have been fucking Nigel in my backseat for a bit because he only lasted about another 10 minutes before he rammed into him as hard as he could and grunted that he was cumming.  He collapsed on top of Nigel for just a minute or so before getting off of him and immediately Justin pulled his big cock out of Nigel's mouth and climbed on him and rammed his cock in him.  I gasped at this sight while continuing to stroke my own small dick.  Then Randy climbed on top of the table and stuck his cock in my face and I opened my mouth and was soon cleaning it off deep in my throat even as he was still almost completely hard.  I was so hot I almost thought I could have lit a fire off of me. 
     Justin was really pounding Nigel's hole hard and fast.   When I had Randy's cock all cleaned off with my mouth, he climbed down off of the table.  I was on my knees on the seat stroking my cock and watching almost hypnotized at the fucking of my love right in front of me.  Then all of a sudden Randy had grabbed me from behind and bent me over the table some and spread my ass cheeks and in one thrust pushed his huge poz cock deep into my ass.  I clamped my mouth shut so as not to scream as we were still basically out in public and someone might have been able to hear.  He only hesitated a few seconds before he started to fuck me just like Nigel was getting, hard and fast.
     These two mammoth cocked guys just kept on pounding and fucking our holes so hard and deep.   It went on and on and seemed to be hours, but had to be only about another half hour at most when almost in unison, they both rammed us deep and were filling our holes full of their toxic cum.  As they did I could see Nigel's little prick erupt and my own did the same at almost the same time.  Nigel's load from such a small cock shot a huge load which sprayed clear over his head and hit me right in the face.  Randy had cupped his hand under me and caught my load and proceeded to spread it around my mouth and some onto Nigel's mouth also.  All I could think at the moment other than bliss was what am I doing, I only wanted Nigel to get poz cum and here I had taken a lot of it also.  It was so hot.
     After a small rest we all got back up and didn't even bother to get our clothes on, but climbed back in the car to get to our house.  There we all grabbed our clothes and ran into the house naked hoping none of the neighbors were up  to see.  Once in the house I got drinks for everyone and we all collapsed on the sofa together to try and catch our breath from the action we had just had a short time before.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter IX

As we rested my love Nigel, was still making out with Randy and Justin.  I was too tired to do anything but sit and watch.  It was hard to believe that they all still had enough energy to play around.  They kept kissing and rubbing and probing with their mouths and hands and all of them had cocks standing at attention.  Mine was limp as a noodle and I could not imagine how they were doing it.  I was completely exhausted but could not take my eyes off of them.
     It didn't take a very long time at all when Nigel started to suck on Randy's huge cock.  Justin flipped him over a little more and the climbed between his legs and pulled him up a little and drove his big cock into Nigel's ass in one thrust.  Nigel seemed to be in heaven and was moaning his pleasure loudly.  I knew he was loving this.  I was getting my dream, to see Nigel getting fucked good by a bbc and a poz one at that and knew it could not be long before he became poz.  Those two huge cocks had to do the job and I could see no reason he could possibly stay neg. after all the poz cum he had taken and was about to get more of.  My only worry was that I had also taken several poz loads too and now I might be on my way to becoming poz too.
     My thoughts returned to watching them on the couch.  I had gotten up and was sitting in my recliner watching them.  Justin was pounding Nigel's hole mercilessly and every once in awhile Nigel would release Randy's cock from his mouth to almost scream to ram his ass harder and deeper.  Justin seemed to redouble his pounding somehow and after a good 45 minutes, his movements became almost spasmodic as he then rammed his cock deep and bellowed he was cumming.   
     As soon as Justin quit grinding his cock around, Randy pulled his from Nigel's mouth and helped turn him around and then jammed his huge BBC deep into Nigel's well-used hole.  I caught a glimpse of his hole and it was gaped wide open.  I wondered if I would ever be able to feel the sides of it with my small cock again.  Randy began to ram Nigel's ass hard right from the start, yelling the whole time that he was going to ruin that hole and fill it so full of cum he was going to taste it in the back of his throat.
      He was pounding that ass so hard I was sure I could feel it too.  I gasped with every single thrust.  Randy pounded and pounded and ground into Nigel over and over again.  He kept going and going and it seemed like days of it.  I glanced at the clock and he had been going for a good hour and then all at once he yelled really loud that here it comes.   With one final mighty crashing instroke he seemed to shake from head to toe as he filled my boy with his toxic cum.  He was cumming so much and with the load already in Nigel it almost splattered out and then Nigel screamed and he was cumming all over the couch beneath himself.   OMG That was so hot I felt my own small cock erupt all over myself. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

this is one (!) of my most wanted/needed desires:  to meet and submit to a POZ Black Man/Men...and can easily picture myself as either Nigel or Seth as i am a white boi with a very small penis (can't be even called a dick, or let alone, a cock).