Cheating Husband

johnw

I try to be a good guy. I love my husband with all my heart but there is an itch he just can't scratch. We will be married 3 years this June and in that time I have walked a fine line. This past Sunday I crossed it because I just needed to get scratched. I created a Grindr account and saw a guy nearby who had a hot typical torso pic. We chatted a while and exchanged pics. This is normal...I do a bit of catfishing and move on. The more we talked though, the hornier I got. He finally sent me a dick pic and knew thats what I needed. It was just over 8 inches and fat. I wanted to nurse it but he wanted more. I guaranteed he would get off....so he gave me the address. He met me at the door shirtless with a long bushy beard and lean tan body. He was older than me but he was in great shape. We started to make out right after he shut the door. His hand slid down the back of my shorts and mine went right to his bulge. It didn't take long to find our way to the bed room where he stripped me down and he got naked as well. I sucked his dick a while when he shot a premature load. This is where he surprised me...he stayed hard. I licked the cum off his stomach as he told me to get on all fours. He ate my ass like it was his last meal and I was moaning like a whore. 10 minutes late he was balls deep and slow fucking my hole. Long story short...he nutted balls deep in me  and then jerked me off before sending me on my way. 

• Like 25
  • Upvote 5

• Moderators

Hon, if you got an itch, the husband cannot scratch, it is time to talk about opening up the relationship. Even if it causes a fight or hurts your relationship, it is better to be honest because we all know this won’t be the last time. You have let the genii out of the bottle; it isn’t going back in. If you love him, you need to be honest with him.

If you’re lucky, he might be into it, too. My husband loved to watch me take loads from strangers. He used to go on apps to find guys to come fuck me. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

i go through phases of being good had been good for a little bit (over a week which is a lot for me) and then this friend of mine with a huge cock ordered my pussy for him to use. Hot hairy daddy with a huge fat cock. How could I say no. As soon as I was done work, I made my cunt available and he destroyed it. I was cleaning out pink gobs after he had dropped the third load in my bussy. Hubby was waiting at home and had no idea. he just thought I had a long day at work. 

• Like 2

My husband and I ENCOURAGE each other to get extra action on the side! The more the better! And expect it to be 'unsafe' bareback sex, preferably with total strangers. We 'keep scores' and show each other the exchanges on Grindr and Scruff and the dick and full body naked shots! The more cocky, lewd and self-assured they are, the more we are in awe about the other's 'prize tricks'. We EXPECT the other to take loads and or breed some guy raw, whatever the action requires. Of course only a balls-deep ass-breeding will leave a proof-positive residue and that musky scent of buck on your ass...

We get so turned on by all that we now have the best sex with each other as we call each other a 'champ barebacker', 'proud slut', a genuine cum-dumpster, whatever details of our daily or weekly exploits...

Promiscuity and raw play should be a sport among bros! He is my wingman and I'm his slut mentor!

PS: we started out as a 'conventional cheater' situation, me catching him, laying down THE NEW LAW! "PROMISCUITY and random sex rules! But all must be consummated bareback! No regrets, no shame, no fear, no hypocrisy, no jealousy, and no rubbers EVER!" Can't preach my sermon often enough!

Edited by rawsatyr
added a crucial PS line!!!
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 14

I just started cheating on my Partner- it felt like slow motion the first time a few weeks ago and I felt so guilty after but so satisfied. 

Lately my sexual appetite has exploded. I am not sure what is going on but I’m so horny all the time. 

He is out of town again, his flight landed out west and I’m waiting to take my first Black dick. I’ve jacked off imagining it and hopefully within the hour will have this guys 9 .5 inches ramming away at me. 

On 6/5/2019 at 1:49 PM, johnw said:

I try to be a good guy. I love my husband with all my heart but there is an itch he just can't scratch. We will be married 3 years this June and in that time I have walked a fine line. This past Sunday I crossed it because I just needed to get scratched. I created a Grindr account and saw a guy nearby who had a hot typical torso pic. We chatted a while and exchanged pics. This is normal...I do a bit of catfishing and move on. The more we talked though, the hornier I got. He finally sent me a dick pic and knew thats what I needed. It was just over 8 inches and fat. I wanted to nurse it but he wanted more. I guaranteed he would get off....so he gave me the address. He met me at the door shirtless with a long bushy beard and lean tan body. He was older than me but he was in great shape. We started to make out right after he shut the door. His hand slid down the back of my shorts and mine went right to his bulge. It didn't take long to find our way to the bed room where he stripped me down and he got naked as well. I sucked his dick a while when he shot a premature load. This is where he surprised me...he stayed hard. I licked the cum off his stomach as he told me to get on all fours. He ate my ass like it was his last meal and I was moaning like a whore. 10 minutes late he was balls deep and slow fucking my hole. Long story short...he nutted balls deep in me  and then jerked me off before sending me on my way. 

This is how it starts and now you’ll be addicted to getting your cheating hole used. Trust me. 😋

• Like 1

You can still be a 'good guy' and get some on the side..... sit down with hubby and tell him honestly about that 'itch' that needs some scratching!  Because you have opened the door now and it will be very hard to go back.  The fact that you love him and realize you are walking a fine line shows you care about him.  Better he hears it from you openly... than discovering accidentally.  Be honest.   It might cause some issues initially.  In our case, it took a 'few' conversations to work it all out and we compromised in a way where we both won.  Turns out he had some voyeuristic tendencies that he had kept to himself over the years and the idea of me sucking another cock and taking a load turned him on.  And so, our initial agreement was that he would be present to watch (and eventually participate).  It turned us BOTH on a lot and it eventually led to us becoming more open about having some 'side sex' to scratch some itches.  I needed more sex than he was able to give.  Once he realized our libidos didn't match 100% and it DIDN'T matter.... we were good.  I had some hot crazy sex and went home to... him!

It sounds like you might actually want to tell him... go for it!  If he says no - you have other decisions to make......

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 11:43 PM, HairyJake said:

I just started cheating on my Partner- it felt like slow motion the first time a few weeks ago and I felt so guilty after but so satisfied. 

Lately my sexual appetite has exploded. I am not sure what is going on but I’m so horny all the time. 

He is out of town again, his flight landed out west and I’m waiting to take my first Black dick. I’ve jacked off imagining it and hopefully within the hour will have this guys 9 .5 inches ramming away at me. 

How was that BBC???

On 6/15/2019 at 10:20 PM, Hairybttmcub43 said:

How was that BBC???

It was amazing. I’ve never seen a dick that size , I just dropped to my knees and starting sucking . I felt like being in a trance , I sucked and sucked and licked and lapped his balls. It was Heaven. 

Fucking was more than I bargained for it hurt like hell and he kept saying how he was stretching me out and ruining me for my partner , which was hot but it felt like he was splitting me in half and he was not gentle at all he just rammed me while I begged him to stop , but he let on until he unloaded in me.

I’m now looking to get gang bred by a group of Black Men. 

On 6/20/2019 at 8:26 AM, Hairybttmcub43 said:

@HairyJake blk guys love using white holes. I’ve got a bi blk buddy 9.5 and thick. He loves me ass up waiting. I suck him then he rides my ass till he cums. He zips up and leaves.  Can’t remember the last time I saw his face. 

All I think about now  is Black Men, I jack off almost every night thinking about him fucking me and his incredible dick. He is coming by tomorrow and I feel so wrong but my partner has zero interest in sex and I am so horny every day . 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Both rawsatyr and drscorpio are right, you need to have a serious talk about opening up your relationship as fucking other guys can really improve your sex life.  For example, my favorite sex act is to eat out a willing hole recently bred by man husband. I wouldn’t have this opportunity being monogamous.  When we solo travel, we both brag of our individual conquests.  Besides being hot, it actually makes me happy to know he is having a great time and enjoying himself.  Simply put, as odd as it sounds, it would likely bring you closer together.  

Cheating, while exciting, could lead to some very bad consequences.  

Nothing would make you a better man and husband than to be honest.  Tell him you want to fuck other dudes.  Tell him you want to watch him fuck other dudes.  You don’t have to confess to cheating, just be honest about what you want/need.  You may be surprised to find out your man wants something similar. 

• Thanks 1