Tips for a fisting novice

BB4fking

Last night I went to a sauna in Montpellier, France. Think we’re slow and so in the steam room (hammam is a common name used in France) I touched the ass of an older French guy of perhaps 60 or 65 as he was leaving. He responded well and without delay I was fucking him  raw standing in the steam, which was pretty mild.

So far, so good, well within my comfort zone and expertise. However after 5 minutes fucking he reached back over his shoulder and ganded me a rubber glove. Clearly he wanted me to fist him. I had never done this before and, honestly, it had not been something I’d ever wanted to do. However, having had the opportunity presented I was happy to oblige. 

I knew enough to form my fingers into a pointy formation. Beyond that I knew little. And the bottom guy didn’t speak English to give @ny explicit instructions. So I gently eased in my fingers and then my whole hand and the up to my wrist. The guy clearly wanted more and he tugged on my arm to go deeper, ever deeper. Eventually I was in up to my elbow which I though was pretty good for a novice. 

My question is what else should I do? I wiggled my fingers a bit. I though afterwards that maybe I should have made a fist within him.

i don’t think I’ll get another chance to fist but if I do I’d like to do a good job. any tips to share?