I'll be at southern nights 6-6-19

neg4bbpoz

Looking for a dick or 2 to suck and swallow at southern nights video. I'll be in the arcade, last booth on the left from the entrance. You go to the last booth on the right. I'll be there around 10:30am or 11 am until around 1 or 2 this afternoon mabe a little later. I'll update when I get there and when I leave.

I was there, when I tried to sign in to this site it Would not let me (it said the site was unavailable during updates) but I went in and sucked out 9 or 10 loads, and got fucked by 2 guys, unfortunately both insisted on using a comdom. But at least I got to swallow 1 of the loads.

The 1st was hot as he'll, I was sucking his dick thru the gloryhole when he said he wanted to come into my booth i said ok. When he knocked on my door i opened it and he came in. I closed and locked it behind him. I got down on my knees and pulled his shorts down and started sucking his dick again, it wasn't long before my craving got the better of me and I said PLEASE FUCK ME!  his response was do you have a condom? (Like a good cum slut) I said no. He got one out of his pocket, to which I said not only do you not have to use it, but I prefer you don't. He didn't say anything just opened it and put it on. All I could think was he was big (about 10-11 inches and thick too) and I really wanted him to fuck me, and wrapped was a lot better than not at all. So I bent over the seat for him. As the tip of his dick touched my hole, i glanced over at the glory hole and to my delight, there was a guy watching from the next booth I offered to suck him, but he only wanted to watch. By this point the first guy was slowly pumping my ass. It felt like he was really deep inside me, but as he picked up speed he kept going a little deeper with each thrust. When he finally got balls deep i was in heaven. As he kept thrusting faster and harder little be little i was being pushed closer and closer to the wall. It wasn't long before my head was hitting the wall with each thrust, so I went with it and started bracing myself on the wall. At this point he was really pounding my ass and I hear the guy in the next boot he keeps say give him the load, cum in that ass, seed that bitch, and so on. I just about shot my load when I heard that. About that time the guy fucking me says where do you want my load? I asked him to cum in my mouth (thinking back I should have said to cum on my hole, and finger myself to push some in. Didn't even think of it, but I will if that happens again) so I turned around and he took the condom off, I started sucking, about 30 seconds later he shot a huge load in my mouth. He looked like he was in shock when I swallowed it, seeing the look, I just said, you didn't think I was going to waste a perfectly good load by spiting it out did you? He just smiled at me pulled up his shorts and left. I looked for the guy watching but the next booth was empty by then. So I got my clothes on and went out for a smoke. Came back in a few minutes later. By this point it was about 1:30pm and the place was getting empty. But I still hung around and sucked a few more dicks. I got so turned on when one guy shot a load in my mouth when I swallowed it he put $5 thru the hole and said thanks, next round of video is on me. before deciding to leave. I had 45 seconds left on my screen when another dick came thru the gloryhole, I figured cool 1 more. When after a few minutes of me sucking he said come over, So I did, again I sucked him for a few minutes when I asked if he wanted to fuck me? He pulls out a rubber. Again I said you don't have to use it and I prefer you don't. All he said was I always do. He lasted about 2 minutes and without saying anything shot his load on my lower back/ass. 

It was definitely worth the drive. I had a hell of a good time. I just hope next time I can find some breeders.