Dom couple gives me 2 loads

rookiesubboi

Was a boring friday night at home, when I got hit up on Scruff by a dom couple that I've hooked up with before.  They are both very hairy, great beards, and needed a boy to dump their loads in.  One is 6'3", muscular build, with a 7" thick cock and the other is 5'10", leaner build, with a 7" cock but both are much bigger than my frame.  We started making out in their living room and them undressing me, and then we moved to their bedroom.  I sucked on the larger guys cock while he laid on his back and his partner prepped my ass.  His partner slid in and opened me up nicely and pounded away until he blew his load deep and collapsed on top of me.  Then I slid the larger guys cock in while he was still on his back to open me up even more.  After riding him, he positioned me on my back with my legs up on his shoulders and pounded away.  He then spun me around and I arched my back while he pounded me from behind and then shot his load deep to add to his partner's load he churned up.  Can't wait to do it again with them.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2