a guy who hassnt fucked me for five years come back for more

Londonbear

A guy who fucked me a few times as a bbrts hookup hit me up today after a five year gap, hes a guy that I have played with at his house, my house and in  groups and fucked him a couple of times in the past too as well as taken his load maybe 7 or 8 times. But all over five years ago. Today he messaged me as he hadn't cum for four days and as usual everyone on bbrts was high and flaky..... (Sundays in London are the worst) and he was really bursting and needed to shoot before his personal trainer. So I jumped in the shower and was ready exactly when he was driving past.

He came in and I got right on all fours and he rimmed me and sucked my hole brilliantly, his mouth on my ass felt amazing. Soon he pushed in and I remembered suddenly from all those years ago how hung he is, thick with a wicked curve to his cock. Easily 9". He pounded me really well, but as I knew he was bursting he wouldn't last too long and sure enough he flooded by guts with a huge four day load. After reading a post about sexual racism on this site, I am not even going to mention this guys race as you know what it doesn't matter what colour he is, all you need to know is that he is a hot man who had full balls and needed to blow and that I took care of him.

claudio1.jpg

Claudio2.jpg

Claudio3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

I bet he'll back soon.  I have guys I go long times in between with also.....not usually 5 years, but then we reconnect, and I remember how good it was and we're regulars for a while again.  Reliability is key, and TIMING is everything lol 

• Upvote 2