micro cage

tallslenderguy

i was talking to a Dom guy for recently and our conversations inspired me to buy a couple of micro cages (see below). Pretty unusual for me as i am typically so psychologically sub that i don't like the idea of caging myself lol. sigh. Anyway, i got excited enough about the idea that i went to Amazon and bought a couple of micros. i've worn 'normal' sized cages before with a short place for the shaft of a penis. i'm not huge, but not tiny either, so was curious how it all would work fitting it all in.  i wore the first one for a few hours today and gotta say i was surprised on a couple of levels. One is how comfortable it was. It seemed to sort of push part of the penis into the body and with it on it looked like i had a button (dare i say "clit"?).  The real surprise was it actually felt comforting to wear... wasn't prepared for that. From the pics you can see both are made to accommodate a hollow urethral plug, which while i find hot, am not sure about the practicality of that long term? Wondering about infection?  So i wore it without the urethral insert since it can be worn either way. i noticed after a few hours of wearing it while working in the yard that the skin on the tip of my penis was pushing through the hole made for the urethral plug. i removed it an saw that i was at the beginning stage of getting a pressure wound. Curious if anyone else has encountered this? i didn't try to urinate while wearing it, but my urethra definitely wasn't lined up with the hole in the cage, so i could see that as being potentially messy long term.

Except for the pressure wound issue, i could see how this could be a long term thing.  i was surprised that it didn't feel restrained, but more like i was being kept small... hard to explain the difference, but it seemed more controlling to me. i didn't get aroused, so i have no idea how it would feel if i got engorged. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FQBWVX1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M00CGRJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Wow, I can’t imagine that second one being comfortable, especially if you got aroused.

My experience with urethral inserts is that they become problematic over the long term because they become a vector for bacteria to invade the urethra. Also, no matter how polished or smooth they are, they eventually begin to irritate the urethral lining. But that’s just my experience with them; others may have different advice.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i was talking to a Dom guy for recently and our conversations inspired me to buy a couple of micro cages (see below). Pretty unusual for me as i am typically so psychologically sub that i don't like the idea of caging myself lol. sigh. Anyway, i got excited enough about the idea that i went to Amazon and bought a couple of micros. i've worn 'normal' sized cages before with a short place for the shaft of a penis. i'm not huge, but not tiny either, so was curious how it all would work fitting it all in.  i wore the first one for a few hours today and gotta say i was surprised on a couple of levels. One is how comfortable it was. It seemed to sort of push part of the penis into the body and with it on it looked like i had a button (dare i say "clit"?).  The real surprise was it actually felt comforting to wear... wasn't prepared for that. From the pics you can see both are made to accommodate a hollow urethral plug, which while i find hot, am not sure about the practicality of that long term? Wondering about infection?  So i wore it without the urethral insert since it can be worn either way. i noticed after a few hours of wearing it while working in the yard that the skin on the tip of my penis was pushing through the hole made for the urethral plug. i removed it an saw that i was at the beginning stage of getting a pressure wound. Curious if anyone else has encountered this? i didn't try to urinate while wearing it, but my urethra definitely wasn't lined up with the hole in the cage, so i could see that as being potentially messy long term.

Except for the pressure wound issue, i could see how this could be a long term thing.  i was surprised that it didn't feel restrained, but more like i was being kept small... hard to explain the difference, but it seemed more controlling to me. i didn't get aroused, so i have no idea how it would feel if i got engorged. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FQBWVX1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M00CGRJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

I need the first one in my life. But I agree how the 2nd one would be a bacteria farm with long term wear.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

I need the first one in my life. But I agree how the 2nd one would be a bacteria farm with long term wear.

The first one has a urethral insert too, but i have not yet used it. It's pretty large in diameter if one is not used to having something in their urethra. It's about an inch long, but hollowed out stainless steel. The hollow 'plug' cannot be inserted through the hole, so it has to be assembled before putting it on.  i can see how it would keep the penis alinned  in the cage, but the length extends beyond the cage by almost half, so inserted it seems it would be a fairly aggressive internal part of the cage, not just for urinating. Still pretty wide open and my concern with this one as well is it's wide open to bacteria. 

4 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

The first one has a urethral insert too, but i have not yet used it. It's pretty large in diameter if one is not used to having something in their urethra. It's about an inch long, but hollowed out stainless steel. The hollow 'plug' cannot be inserted through the hole, so it has to be assembled before putting it on.  i can see how it would keep the penis alinned  in the cage, but the length extends beyond the cage by almost half, so inserted it seems it would be a fairly aggressive internal part of the cage, not just for urinating. Still pretty wide open and my concern with this one as well is it's wide open to bacteria. 

For sure. I wouldn’t use the urethral part.

Guest subsam1512

Personally i do not recommend the urethral tube.   I tried it once and never again.  The pain in my dick was intense and took a while to subside.   Also the risj of infection is not worth it.  

15 minutes ago, subsam1512 said:

Personally i do not recommend the urethral tube.   I tried it once and never again.  The pain in my dick was intense and took a while to subside.   Also the risj of infection is not worth it.  

Thank's for your input... as a medical professional, i know long term use of urethral inserts are a UTI waiting to happen. If a company made one with silver, it might work (silver resists bacterial growth).  At the hospital where i work, we give cranberry extract to  patients who have catheters in, that also helps reist infection, 

Is that avatar pic of you? That looks similar to the  second cage we've been discussing. If that's you, do you have any issues with pressure wounds wearing that long term?  That was the only issue i had wearing the first cage. The  process of cramming the  whole penis into a "micro" confined space makes for pressure. i was surprised to see the skin on the tip of my penis pushing through the hole for the urethral insert. Am guessing there would be a similar issue with the second cage, the penis pushing between the bars on the cage and eventually causing pressure wounds...

Guest subsam1512

hey... that is me in the pic.   i do not have any pressure wounds at all but im also not well endowed.  the best thing is to give it a try.  I have experimented with many styles of cages and some are better than others.