What had I done?

What had I done?

It was late at night, and my horniness had gotten the better of me once again.

I had been chatting to this guy on and off for months, getting myself exciting and then blowing a load and chickening out. He was a fit guy, bearded and slightly gaunt in the cheeks. Huge cock on him and had the filthiest talk.

I should turn back, I shouldn't be doing this. I am going to regret this I know I am.

But I couldn't stop myself. My hole was practically pushing me along the path itching to be filled.

He had told me where to meet him. “Come to the side of the old church” his message had said “ wear some trackies but no pants”. I had done as he said. My hardon being held down by the waist band but pointing.

I walked through the residential area and to the old church. It was situated in a surround of terrace homes, the church was still used, but mainly for community services. It was slightly sunken and walled by picket fencing, but you could be fairly unseen unless someone peered over the edge and in the darkness it was unlikely.

I saw him waiting by the corner. He ha d a big rain jacket on and some trackies, he gave me a nod to follow him as he walked into the dark between the church and the railings. My heart picked up pace as I followed him down.

He was waiting there rubbing his crotch but my eyes were drawn to his set up. There was a tarp propped up over a damp looking mattress on the ground, some plastic bags and a tattered suitcase were propped against the church wall and there was discarded food packages around. It hadn't clicked until then. All the times we chatted he seemed to move about. He was homeless. Suddenly my stomach was in knots. Was I really going to do this.

He could clearly read me even in the dull light as he slide across the gap between us and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in. His waxy rain coat opened up and I was pulled into his bare chest. He was slim but not skinny, with a nice tuft of hair on his chest. His nipples hard little bullets. I let myself be pulled in as planted a couple of kisses on my cheeks and then pushed his tongue forcefully into my mouth.

Naturally submissive I relented with ease and opened my mouth to his slobbering assault. His breath wasnt nasty, it was sort of sweet, but his beard was scratching my face and his saliva was dripping down my face. His hands pushed my trackies down exposing my arse to the evening air as he grabbed each cheek and gave them a rough squeeze. “Yeah thats it you dirty fucker, youre good at following instructions arent ya”

He span me around and pushed my hands up against the church wall. He dropped to his knees and pulled my cheeks apart and with the same amount of wet passion, he drove his face into my hole and began lapping and slobbering all over it. I moaned at the pleasure of his assault, but also at how nasty I was being. Getting rimmed by some random homeless man. What would people say, what if someone saw me? I yelped as something jagged was pushed into me, he was working a finger in, painfully. I leapt up onto my tiptoes to try and get away from it but he quickly stood up held me tight and worked his digit in deep. “Ssssssh ssssssh ssssh” he whispered in my ear. “Dont want to wake the neighbours do you” and he moved me round from the wall and pushed me forward, digit still inside, onto the damp mattress under the tarp. “I reckon you need a little privacy dont you precious”

He swung round and sat on my back keeping me in place as he pulled off my trainers and socks. He threw my shoes out from the tarp and kept the socks close by. Then off came my trackies which he also unceremoniously discarded. He yanked me onto my back and shifted pulling his trackies down and pulling out his huge hard cock. Clearly he liked being rough because he was solid as they came and dripping precum. Despite my anxiousness, I couldnt help but lick my lips to which he laughed. “You fucking pigs are all the same, dont worry you'll get it. Now open your mouth you cunt”. I opened wide getting ready to suck when I heard him snort and then gob a huge chunk of phlegm into my mouth. I gagged but he quickly put a hand over my mouth and snarled at me to swallow. I did and quietly shuddered. “Good pig now keep that mouth wide open, dont make me get nasty”. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, not as wide this time. I felt him lean close and could feel something pooling into my mouth. He was drooling slobber into my open mouth. “Dont fucking swallow yet, keep that mouth open” he said as he paused.

I laid there, eyes crushed closed, a mouth full of a homeless mans spit. Weight shifted again, the mattress wobbled but I kept my mouth open, and my eyes shut. The weight came back again but different this time. I could feel legs either side of me. The smell hit me first. Unwashed, sweaty musk. His spread hole lowered onto my open mouth. “work that tongue pig, wash me good”. He squeezed me balls for compliance causing me to jolt. Through the saliva I pushed my tongue up and connected with his hole. It was wet and loose and I could taste a hint of metal. He groaned and gyrated on my mouth, periodically squeezing my balls between his fingers as I worked my tongue up inside his hole, making it wet and clear trying not to imagine what I was tasting and what state his hole was in. It was disgusting, it tasted vile, but I couldnt help myself. I was hard and leaking too.

Shifting off my face he swivelled round and faced me again. “Now swallow you sick pig”. I closed my mouth, full of wet stinking filth and swallowed, at which point he lowered his wet loose hole down onto my cock. “Oh Fu..!” I exclaimed before a hand quickly gripped my mouth tight. “Shut your fucking mouth pig, just let me milk that cock dry with my bugged up hole”.

Oh fuck, what was I doing, I was being raped thats what was happening wasnt it? I didnt want this. Fuck I had just eaten this guys hole, whatever bugs he had were in my mouth, in my throat and gut. Fuck this was a nightmare. What was I doing? And why couldn't I stop myself meeting his thrusts, pushing into his sloppy meat hole. Wanting desperately to get in deeper. “Thats it pig” His whispered, “Get ready to give me that last clean load you'll ever shoot”.

My eyes bulged at the confirmation and my moan muffled around his tight hand. My cock spasmed shooting load after load deep into my assailant causing him to groan as he began to piss up and over the top of me showering my face and tshirt in a final humiliation. He slowed down and came to rest sitting on top of me as my cock softened and slopped out of his hole. The shame hit me like a ton of bricks. What had I done.

He rolled me over and pushed me face first into the newly piss soaked mattress. I knew what was coming. A large gob of spit splashed between my cheeks as he slide his huge dick up and down between my cheeks.

“Lets make sure it sticks eh...” his head flared through my tight hole, breaking it open. I cried out in pain but his hand found my mouth again, only this time pushing his sharp nailed fingers into my mouth and down into my throat. I choked against them as he slowly humped his full length into me pushing in, pulling out, pushing in deeper, pulling out. Working every single inch of his meat deep inside me. Only when he was balls deep did he rest. I quietly sobbed as he came close to my face “stop acting like the victim, you wanted this, no one forced you” and he began to slowly pick up pace pounding my hole harder and harder, churning up my insides. “This dick is going to give you everything you deserve you sick little fucker. I'm going to get you nice and pregnant” I pushed my face into the mattress begging for it to be over. He went silent and the sloppy sounds of the fuck filled the quiet night air.

Without fanfare he grunted, and thrust in as deep as he could. I could feel the throbbing. It had been done. He pulled himself out and moved to kneel my face. He smeared his dick across my cheeks and lips. I didnt want to open my mouth and he didnt look like he was going to force it. He pulled back my tshirt and wiped my hole, then wiped his dick a final time.

“You can fuck off now” he growled, and I crawled out from under the tarp.

I grabbed my trackies and trainers and bent to put them on but he started shouting this time “ I said fuck off you dirty little faggot, you little sick queer pig!!” he was drawing attention deliberately, so I quickly scuttled off round the corner, praying no one was looking, and then when out of his view I put on my trackies and trainers.

The taste of his stink was in my nose and mouth. I quickly walked back home, hoping I wouldnt have been missed.

My phone pinged and I had a message from him, My mouth fell open and I began to cry. The message read;

Be ready for the next time I message you. Otherwise this will get out.

And attached to his message were various stills of a video of the whole encounter.

What had I done?

• Like 24
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

So fucking HOT! I hope we don't have long to wait for another post. 

Lately I tell guys I'm not totally satisfied with sex unless I feel kind of disgusted with myself afterwards. And then, of course, I want to do it again! So this story is right on point for me!!!

well hell. I was with homeless black man yesterday in Atlanta. he was clean!! we blew clouds then I sucked him in my car. he ramrodded my asshole with his fingers, spit in my face and bitch slapped me. lasted about 2 hrs. I love that man.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...