Humiliation fetish-please

Spectator1933

• 4 weeks later...
Guest descartes70817

It's been a while since I fucked a poz cumslut who isn't on meds but I have to admit they are the sluttiest, and that really turns me on.

On 6/10/2019 at 5:09 PM, Spectator1933 said:

Im poz and Im slut. I got that humiliation fetish. I like top guys to humiliate me with dirty words. So, please tell me who I am!

Of course you do. cause worthless pozz cumdumps are the dirtiest trashiest fucking whores around. You're not just a regular gay boy. You're a diseased faggot and a piece of trash. A dirty whore like you was born to get AIDS along with every single STD in the books.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

26 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

It's been a while since I fucked a poz cumslut who isn't on meds but I have to admit they are the sluttiest, and that really turns me on.

fuck yeah.i love fucking unmedicated poz sluts. they are the dirtiest trashiest faggots around. I love knowing the slut I'm fucking is a used, bug filled whore who either has AIDS or is well on its way to having AIDS. Plus I know they aren't looking to be treated like a human. Toxic cumdumps know they are trash and they know we have no respect for them. @gangbangsuperstar is such disgusting trash that it actually brags about having fullblown AIDS loluhaveades1.jpg.4d35b7c26e8e056050d9fd18e95a699a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Humiliation is a mystery to me. Cognitively, the appeal just doesn't quite make sense to me, but emotionally i am pulled in, so i obviously have some inner places to be collared using it.  i don't think any of relationship is generic, that all things work for all guys just because they identify as "Dom" or "sub"  etc..  i wonder about guys who expect to have instant relationship without getting to know a person, just reacting to a label? Sorry, i digress.

i was picked up by a guy who came back to my hotel room with me. He removed His clothes and sat on my bed, leaning against the head board, legs spread. He didn't say anything, but i automatically stripped and lay between His legs to suck Him.  He immediately took on the role of a coach, telling me how to suck Him. He was gentle, relaxed, but relentless and matter of fact, like He had no doubt i'd do what He wanted.  His cock was large, not horse size, but a good 8" with a lot of girth, so He was uncomfortable to suck.  From the beginning, He'd gently hold my head, just to assert some control, but not force?  But He was very verbal, constantly instructing, coaching, encouraging. He wanted me to take it all and would say things like: "that's right, all the way, just around the curve, you can do it, you know you want to...."  Then when i would get it all the way in, He'd practically gush: "Good boy!! I'm so proud of you. Aren't you proud of yourself?"  He was continuously telling me to look up at Him while i was sucking Him, which was very awkward. He'd also ask me questions that He knew i couldn't answer with my mouth so full, but He would look at me expectantly waiting for an answer, which was usually a mumbled affirmation when asked if i was proud of what i was doing, etc..  i was continually gagging on His cock, and my eyes were tearing and my nose was running. The over all effect was feeling very embarrassed and humiliated, and at the same time proud that He was so obviously pleased. i felt like a little kid the way He was talking and treating me, but at the same time i had this burning adoration for Him and just worked as hard as i could to please Him. 

This guy obviously had my number. i've had bullies who had the opposite effect on me, trying to humiliate me, but they failed. So, for me, this is a very intimate connection that cannot be generic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BoyStrangler said:

fuck yeah.i love fucking unmedicated poz sluts. they are the dirtiest trashiest faggots around. I love knowing the slut I'm fucking is a used, bug filled whore who either has AIDS or is well on its way to having AIDS. Plus I know they aren't looking to be treated like a human. Toxic cumdumps know they are trash and they know we have no respect for them. @gangbangsuperstar is such disgusting trash that it actually brags about having fullblown AIDS loluhaveades1.jpg.4d35b7c26e8e056050d9fd18e95a699a.jpg

mmmm fuck yah, count me in, PLEASE! I love begging for all of it - begging him to humiliate me and use my body!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/7/2019 at 10:56 AM, BoyStrangler said:

Of course you do. cause worthless pozz cumdumps are the dirtiest trashiest fucking whores around. You're not just a regular gay boy. You're a diseased faggot and a piece of trash. A dirty whore like you was born to get AIDS along with every single STD in the books.

This is so me.  @boystrangler you are acompletely right.  Im a nasty piece of shit faggot.

Getting fucked in the ear with some nasty lines is just as important as getting fucked in the boi-pussy with a big dick. Been a while since I got fucked by an ultra-Dom Top with a silver tongue that hate fucked my hole until made me cum hands-free like a real bitch.