Been fucking bb for 10 years

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BTTMBud75

I started bb bottoming occasionally in the ‘90’s, but was so inexperienced at sex that I didn’t give any thought to nor even know much about H.I.V. at the time. Which turned out for the best, as I think I took a raw load only once then. And, to this day I’m still not fully convinced the guy actually finished at all. Has really been only within the last year or so I’ve knowingly and willingly taken a few raw loads. I’m not taking PrEP, and have no interest in doing so. Am fully negative as of last month, which is also when I last got fucked bare. He didn’t finish inside. BB is playing with fire for sure, but, I do like it when I’m in the mood, and actually prefer when they pull out. Guys typically don’t like to pull out, so, that largely explains the low number of raw loads inside me.