Mpreg

Hot!

Me I want to carry it near full term and have it aborted.

just would savor the feeling of actually being able to make a baby then get rid of it. To know that my dna actually mixed with someone else’s 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Interesting how different guys want different parts of the mpreg experience.  I want to be impregnated and carry the baby full-term, until I get huge.  Then I don't care what happens from there.  Get it out however and give the baby away.  I don't want to keep it.  Just want to be a vessel to carry an Alpha's baby, so he can procreate, and make me have it for him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I would love to be a professional surrogate this way. be bred by an alpha donor completely through several sessions and carry the baby to full term then have an anal delivery. both parents would be there to witness and help. during the pregnancy i would only be taking the father's cock when i'm horny. his husband or wife would just have to accept that. then once the baby is born, i'd be knocked up again and again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am a trans man and I can get actually pregnant. I have always been very, very careful about not doing so. If I did by mistake I'd have a termination 100% because who wants a fucking child? Not me. That is not sexy. 

But I do find the fantasy of it hot. Someone forcing a parasite inside you. It changes your body. I have thought about giving birth. I think it would be like the most incredible fisting scene. I have lately been wishing I had a post-birth cunt. My cunt is way too tight. If I had given birth I would have a looser, bigger front hole and I could do more with it. I want some way to mimic the experience. 

FYI for men who are not blessed with a cunt: uterine transplants are starting to be viable and trans women have been included in trials. It's medically plausible that any of you could get uterus put in within the decade if you were really, really motivated. (You have to find a compatible donor though--- apparently your mother stands a good chance.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Yes said:

I am a trans man and I can get actually pregnant. I have always been very, very careful about not doing so. If I did by mistake I'd have a termination 100% because who wants a fucking child? Not me. That is not sexy. 

But I do find the fantasy of it hot. Someone forcing a parasite inside you. It changes your body. I have thought about giving birth. I think it would be like the most incredible fisting scene. I have lately been wishing I had a post-birth cunt. My cunt is way too tight. If I had given birth I would have a looser, bigger front hole and I could do more with it. I want some way to mimic the experience. 

FYI for men who are not blessed with a cunt: uterine transplants are starting to be viable and trans women have been included in trials. It's medically plausible that any of you could get uterus put in within the decade if you were really, really motivated. (You have to find a compatible donor though--- apparently your mother stands a good chance.)

I am so jealous.  I wish I could get pregnant more than anything.  I like being a man though, and I like my penis.  I don't know that I would ever consider a uterine transplant.  Even if that's the only way this could work.  I just like getting bred, and wish it resulted in a baby.  If I was truly able to get pregnant, I feel like I would be pregnant all the time.  I wouldn't be careful about it like you are.

10 hours ago, Yes said:

My cunt is way too tight. If I had given birth I would have a looser, bigger front hole and I could do more with it. I want some way to mimic the experience. 

Damn....sure wish I could help you with that....

11 hours ago, Yes said:

I’d be happy to help open up your cunt for you, anytime, anywhere !

• Like 1