Wrestling a full blown AIDS top

He was black 6' 120 pounds with a 12" cock.  He challenged me to a wrestling match.  If he won he would fuck me.  We stood facing each other.  All of the sudden he said wrestle.  Soon after that he pinned me.  I knew what was going to happen soon.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Now that I beat you I'll give you chance to beat me.  If you can't pin me I get to fuck you bareback."  "My name is Kejuan what is yours".  "I am Alfred."  "Okay Alfred get on your hands and knees."  He got behind me then he said "ready"?  I said yes.  In less than a minute he turned me over and pinned me.    "Well Alfred now I get to fuck you bareback"  "I always wanted to fuck a white man."  "It would be a big turn knowing you can't escape me giving you my AIDS babies."  "My viral load is 2,000,000."  "I can guarantee the first time I fuck you I'll get you pregnant with my babies."  "Now get on your hands and knees white boy I'm going to fuck you ."  "I can;t wait to get my 12" cock up your ass and vigrously fuck you until I deposit my toxic seed in you."  "You better be prepared for a lenghty fuck."

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Kejuan started to insert his cock up my anus.  "UH Uh that hurts I feel like I'm going to have a baby."  "It turns me on to hear you say that because you're going to have my AIDS babies"  He continued to push his cock up my ass.  "Uh uh it still hurts"  "Good I'm glad to hear that"  I still have several inches to get in"  "How many more inches before you get it all in?  "8 Inches""  "I can't take much more."  "That me more detirmned to get it all in"  He kept pushing his cock in.  "Uh Uh it reallly hurts"  "Man you're really turning me on"  "I like making a white negative guy beg me for mercy".  "Uh Uh  I can't take anymore"  "You will take all of my cock"  I still have 4 more inches"

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Uh Uh that feels good.  " That what I like to hear"  "Now I got it all in"   UH Uh It feels good having your poz cock deep inside me    Soon he was stimulating my negative anus.  Uh Uh give it to me .  That feels great  I want you to get me  pregnant.  "Don't worry if I fuck you often enough you'll get  your wish."  Oh Oh I like it when you fuck me hard"  uu""Give me some more I like being dominated by you"  I like it when you say that ."  "I feel like I'm in total control of you and there is nothing you can do about it"  "What do you  have to say to that" 

•    
  •  

u

•  

•      

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

A few hours later  Kejuan had a raging hard on.  I knew it was time to get in the doggie position.  It only took a few minutes to get his cock inside me.  Soon he was stimulating my anus.  It felt so good I wish it could go on forever.  A few minutes later he was depositing another toxic load me.  "Man you took my cock like a champ."  "There is no doubt you know you will get pregnant with my babies."  "I can tell you accept your fate as a bottom which is getting bred by a top like me so you can get AIDS."  "I can't wait to fuck you again,"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The next day Keejuan challenged me to another wrestling match.  "If you beat me you can fuck me bareback"   He got  on his hands and knees.  "Okay Alfred lets wrestle.:"  A few minutes I had him pinned.  "I let you beat me because I want you to fuck me since I think you are poz after two loads."  Keejuan got on his hands and knees.  I inserted my cock in his ass and stimulated until I came a few minutes later  Keejuan said "I bet you liked dominated a black guy"  "Yes it turns me on to control a black man"  "Well that will likely be the last time you dominate me because you're  supposed to submit to me anytime I want to fuck you"   "I will make sure you become poz and get full blown AIDS"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...