Surprise poz auction

Horny4256

I was being wheeled through a dark room in a cage. I looked up groggy but sure enough I was being restrained in a tall metal cage with my arms and legs shackled and separated to where I couldn't move at all. I tried to clear my head and remember where I was and what had led up to me being in this situation but my head was so fuzzy I couldn't clear it. I tried to call out to the person that was wheeling me around but couldn't find the voice to do so. I didn't know what to do or what to make of my situation so I decided to just see where I was being wheeled to and see what was going on.

We came to a door and the person punched in a code to open the door and we were met with a flood of light and sound on the opposite end of the door. I had to close my eyes for a bit because the light was so bright coming from the dark room before. I opened them slowly and they adjusted to the light and I could see where I was led to. What I saw was a large group of naked men. There had to be about 50 or so men varying from 18 to maybe late 40's dancing around, grinding up on headteacher and even some of them fucking on the lounges around the club. 
I was shocked and turned on at everything that was going on and my memories started to come back to me in a flash.

(earlier that day)

I was looking at myself in the mirror and running my hands all over my body. I loved how thin and toned I looked and loved how sensitive I was when I ran my hands all over and how I stopped to pinch and play with my nipples. It made me moan and get so hard I always had to stop myself from cumming to soon. My frame always made everyone think I was a girl and I was ok with that I accepted the fact that no matter what my dad and I tried I couldn't build any muscle mass on my body. We went to a doctor and found out that it was a condition with my metabolism that I would burn off anything too quickly before my muscles to absorb anything to help them grow.
I'm was 18 today and I love what muscle that did grow with my age because everyone was so shocked that someone as thin as myself could have a 12 inch cock hiding in my pants with a nice set of low hangers. I slowly moved my hands downward and started to stroke my cock and caress my balls before one of my hands made it's way further to my hole. I circled my pucker and it made my cock twitch even more and I dove in with two fingers and brought myself over the edge and came all over the mirror. I was always a large cummer and coated the mirror in my load. When my cock finished throbbing I slowly slid my fingers out of my ass with a pop and went to lick up my load from the mirror.
When the mirror was clean I heard a ping coming from my phone and saw that it was an updated email about a gay club that I was looking into. I hadn't been there before because it was only for 18 and up and saw that they have a birthday special for all newcomers who come on their birthday. I was excited as to what  that could be and decided that it was how I wanted to celebrate my birthday. I saw that you had to send an email response if it was your birthday so the place could be set up for it so I sent one with the details they asked for and hit send. Shortly after that I got another email from the club thanking me for my interest in coming to them on my birthday and they sent me a few requests to follow as well and I was happy to oblige. 

I looked at the list of requests and was getting turned on again. 
1. Please bring as little clothes as possible as we are a nude club.
2. Please if you can make sure you clean out before you arrive if you cant we have the tools to do so
3. Please refrain from any oral, anal, and self stimulation from here on out.
4. Please refrain from any kind of drug usage 

I found these requests to be acceptable and I felt a little bad that I had already came but I know I would be fine for the next day. I picked out a jock, shorts and a shirt for tonight and tried to go on without thinking of how I was excited to have my first night as an adult. 

• Like 28
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I looked up at the club doors and was so excited and scared at what was to happen. I walked in the double doors to the club and went to the fron desk and presented my ID. The man behind the front desk was a hulking god of a figure with a broad muscled chest and a rippling eight pack that glistened with the  oil that was rubbed all over his body. His chest was encased in a neon red harness showing off his strong pecs and pierced nipples. 
My mouth watered at his sight and felt myself hard as a rock and I imagined how large his cock was and how many places and positions he would fuck me in. I noticed a bio-hazard tattoo on his ribs and didn't think anything of it just that it looked well on him. He caught me staring and I could feel myself blushing as I looked away. He laughed at me and told me not to worry that everyone loves to look at his body. Once I was signed in he walked around to inspect me that I followed the requests that were told to me. 
He pushed me against the wall and pulled down my shorts and inserted one of his fingers to make sure I was cleaned out. I told him to be careful that I might get too close to cumming if he kept that up for much longer. Once the inspection was over I thought that would be all and I would be let in to start my first night as an adult but then I felt a sting go into my arm and then I fell into the void of sleep. 

(present night)
Seeing all of these men on the dance floor got me so hot and horned up. I tried to pull on the restraints but they didn't budge and I was a but afraid as to why I was chained in this cage instead of being bent over and being plowed at both ends like many of the guys in front of me. I was removed from my cage and then re chained up on the stage of the club in the same position. The guy from the front desk came up onto the stage and the music was signaled to be stopped. "Pigs, slaves, and all other perverts please come around we have something special for the night." So many of them circled the stage now and most didn't stop fucking or getting their cocks sucked but still paid attention. 
"This one here has come for a special time tonight for his 18th birthday party and you all know what that means." The audience applauded and started to call out and whistle at me. On top of that he has informed me that he is still a virgin in all departments as a bonus." "He has been cleaned out and prepped for the night and now it is time for the start of the auction for his neg cherry." When he said neg cherry I started to put two and two together and understood what his tattoo meant and I started to get scared. I knew I wanted to be barebacked but I didn't think I would be in a position where I would get any stds right from the beginning and now I am here being told that it was going to happen and I started to say I didn't want this anymore and I wanted to be let go. 

The guy from the front came over to me and reminded me that I signed the clubs documents to be let in and It was my own fault that I didn't read it and saw that it said that I am agreeing that being this is a well know HIV positive location that only allows bareback sex on the grounds that I will be help responsible for any and all STDS I might catch while here. He bent down and whispered in my ear "don't worry boy after getting started you're going to be begging for all of the poz cum to infect you so much you'll never want it to stop."
He walked behind me and slid another one of his strong fingers into my ass and made me yelp. I didn't know that he had laced his fingers with lubed mixed with Tina and I started to squirm when It started to burn. He went back to the microphone and addressed the crowd again. "Alright guys lets get this show on the rode now the bidding will start at $100." All I could do is squirm more as the Tina was still driving me nuts as I saw many men placing their bids to make me their pozzed boy. The bidding slowed down some when they reached $3,000 for me but this god of a man spiced up the bidding by adding something to it. 

"For the winning bidder we will throw in a free bio-hazard to be put wherever you want on him." That drove the bidding up again and it finally ended with the winning bid of $6,000. I didn't see who the winning bidder was and was in utter shock when he walked on stage to claim me and then I saw that it was my own father. I couldn't believe what was going on that he was the one who won me and was now wanting to fuck me and poz me. 
The crowd cheered him on as my restraints we let loose and he started to grab me all over. He whispered in my ear telling me how he knew where I was going and he had been monitoring me and making sure through my life that I would be skinny whilst pinching my nipples. He whispered that I was from his last neg load that he collected and put into my mother before he got pozzed so she wouldn't. 

He was done talking and caried me to the nearest flat surface and bent me over it to where he had a nice cleat view of my pink about to be pozzed hole. I felt his breath as he blew onto my hole causing it to twitch something fierce and it led up to my father sticking his tongue straight into my hole. He came up for a breath after what felt like 10 minuets of him ravaging my hole and told the group watching that anyone is welcome to throat fuck me as he took my virgin hole with his cock. 
He walked around to my face first to let me slobber on his cock before he fucked me saying that it would be the only lube to be put on his cock so I would be wise to really get it wet. His cock was the biggest I have ever seen and the only one I have seen with a spiked PA at the head and his bio-hazard tattoo on the length of his cock. I slobbered all over his cock trying to get as much saliva on it as I could but I knew that it was still going to hurt no mater what I did so I tried to prepare as much as I could for it. 

My father went back around to my ass and started to slide his cock up and down my crack and another man came to my front holding a little brown bottle under my nose and telling me to inhale deeply. I did and as my head started to swim I could feel my dad shove his cock into my hole with so much force I almost fell off of the couch and screamed in pain. I knew I would be sore and bleeding for a while but thankful once he was in at full hilt he stood there for a moment and let me adjust to his spear of a cock. He rubbed his finger around his cock and held it to my face so I could see some of my blood on it and he laughed saying that I was defiantly going to be infected now. With that he started to thrust into my now de virginized hole and the man with the brown bottle appeared again and let me take another hit before shoving his own slab of cock into my throat. 
My dad and this man leaned in without missing a beat of them fucking me and started to make out with each other. They both started to pick up the pace of their fucking and the man fucking my throat informed me about getting a nice viral load down my throat just as my father said the same thing about getting his in my ass. Both men managed to cum at the same time and the feeling of the warm poz cum shooting down my throat and in my ass it caused me to cum as well.

When they both grew soft and finished panting they withdrew from me leaving me sore at both ends and I didn't see that there was a small bowl underneath my cock full of my cum. My father told me that it was my last neg load and that it would fetch a nice price for all these pigs to have a virgin's last neg load. He walked away with the bowl in hand to the god of a man that was at the door and auctined me off but not before anouncing to the crowd around me that my ass was now fair game to any who wants it. 

• Like 26
  • Upvote 8
  • Confused 1

Cumtastic start with chapter one.

Though I am kind of confused with chapter two. Why had part two to evolve so quickly into poz craving, drugs and incest all at once. It kind of spoils the corruption of the naive virgin that you spend so much good work on building in chapter one and start of chapter two.

Dont get me wrong, its still a good story to shoot a load to and I enjoyed it so far!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...