Surprise poz auction

Horny4256

• 1 month later...

I sat there helpless as more and more men circled me feeding me their cocks while others fucked me without mercy. I had about 10 more Poz loads in my throat and ass before my father came back over to the couch and picked me up and carried me over to another couch to take a break. We talked a bit and he gave me some water to drink and a butt plug to hold in all of those loads in as much as i could. He told me that for a while he was monitoring what I was looking up online and watching to see what I was doing in my room at home when I thought no one was around and knew that he was going to be the first to pop my cherry when the time was right. He knew the owner of the club and when my birthday application was sent in the owner called him and told him about it so he made sure to have everythi g ready for me.

I was shocked to hear all that of this and was even more so to know that my mom had no clue about anything as well. After awhile my dad scooped me back into his arms and carried me to a sling in the club and whent on again at plowing my ass with his massive cock. It drew in a crowed again all standing with hard cocks slick with cum and precum just waiting their turn to get at my ass again. Once my dad unloaded his Poz seed into my hole for a second time I could see a much larger man tap him on the shoulder and he walked away with this man.

With my hole loaded again with my dad's cum it was open season again on my hole for anyone who wanted it. It was a frenzy of cocks being shoved into my ass and mouth all sporting about how viral their loads were. One of the men fucking me stood still for a moment after erupting into my ass and I wasn't sure what was going on until I started to feel warm and went on the inside and then I realized that this man was pissing in my ass. I never thought I would feel this full and warm and I was loving every moment of it. When all the other men saw how I was enjoing the piss in me it brought on a whole new game for them.

Each man started to piss in my ass and my throat after cumming in them turning me on even more than what I thought would. This went on for a while and I knew I had to piss soon myself and I tried to voice that and the men laught at that and just told me to piss on myself and on them as well. With that I let loose a torrent of piss coating every part of my body and others as well and when it stoped the men around me started to lap at my pissed soaked body as if it was all nectar to them. I heard laughter as I looked up and saw my dad walking back up to me with that large man I saw him leaving with earlier.

I see you're fitting in well with everyone sport but it is now time to start the last event before I take you home. I looked at the clock behind him thinking it was still early and saw that it was already 4 in the morning and was shocked that I had been here for hours collecting so many loads. Alright boys time to unplug from my son's hole so we can finish marking him for the night. With a groan of disappointment the guys who were around me backed away and the last two who were throat fucking me and fucking my piss and cum filled ass finished blowing their loads and walked away as well. My dad inspected my ass and saw the stream of piss mixed with cum started to leak out and he buried his face into my hole sucking it out into his mouth and sharing it with me.

He picked me up again out of the sling and carried me to the showers and had me push out as much as I could and started to clean me up. Once I had all the cum and piss pushed out of me my dad started to dry me off and picked me up again and carried me to a black table that was set up I'm the middle of the club. The huge man my dad was talking with before grabbed the mike and announced that it was time for the marking ceremony of our newly soon to be pozzed birthday boy and as the winner of the auction his dad has chosen what to do with his prize. He wants his son's biohazard tatto to be a three part, one on his cock one on his ballsack and the other to be on his freshly fucked and pozzed hole. This brought allot of cheers and applause from all the guys around. We also agreed that because this was such a successful night that we are going to be piercing his cock his nipples and giving him a jacob's ladder as well. This brought another round of cheers and applause as well.

I looked aty dad and he smiled at me and began to strap me to the table. He then wheeled out a table laid with all sorts of needles and other objects that they were ready to use on me. The big guy walked over and snapped on a pair of black gloves and started to unpagage the needles and the jewelry he was ready to put in me. A bottle of poppers were presented under my nose to help me through it all and I took a long inhale from the bottle as instructed. The big man went to swab my nipple with antiseptic and placed black dots on either side of my nipples where he was going to push the needle through.

He looked down at me and said on the count of three take a long hit off the poppers ok boy? I nodded and was ready for his count. Alright everyone count down. They did and on the count I inhaled deeply as I felt the sharp sting of the needle run through my skin. The pain was so intense I bucked upwards and without trying I shot the biggest load I have ever shot covering my stomach and newly pierced nipple in cum causing the crowed to cheer even more. The man doing my piercing smiled at this and started to lap at the pool of cum calling it his tip for the work.

Once my cum was cleared off he washed me down and got ready for the next one and as before he counted down and I took an even deeper pull on the poppers and it still made me buck upwards as he stabbed my other nipple. Once I calmed down from those piercings he moved down to my cock which had soften after all of that. He swabbed my cock head and this time pierced it with barley any pain and moved right along to the jacob's ladder and again there was little pain.

He cleaned up my new jewelry and took off his gloves and replaced them with a new set and grabbed his tattoo gun and the red ink on the table and went right to work on tattooing my cock first. There was some discomfort but they made sure to keep the poppers flowing and I looked to the side to see my dad being fucked while his little boy was being marked. He didn't take his eyes off of me and I had to look away in fear of getting hard and messing up my tattoo.

He made quick work on my cock and went straight to my balls and was able to brand them with my new mark quicky as well. Once he was done with them a quick adjustment to the table made it easier for him to tattoo my now de virginized and hopefully pozzed hole. This one took a bit and when he finished he washed my tattoos and piercings once more before covering them and givinge the cleaning instructions. When he was finished he got back on stage and announced that I was now a proud member of the club. Everyone cheered fore and my dad brought me on stage and shared a deep kiss with me. We started to leave and my dad told me that we needed to talk tomorrow when I got to my car.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...