Noonday Breeding

Just back in the office after a fun breeding session.

A cute blue-eyed, 20yo twink with thick, bushy, brown hair hit me up on Grindr saying he was looking for a Daddy to fuck him.  I had just finished a stressful morning, and fucking a cute twink was just what I needed.  

This kid was wet and ready!  I knock on his door, and he opened it stark naked.  Slim, smooth, probably 5’5” and maybe 130 lbs.  He threw his arms around me and said “Daddy!!!” before giving me a hot kiss.  He was almost skipping as he led me to the bedroom and began undressing me.  It was like he was opening a Christmas present, he was giggling and kissing me all over.  He rushed to get my cock out and starting gobbling and slobbering over my hard cock like mad.  I have not cum from getting head in a long time, but this kid could have pulled it off.  I stopped him and told him to get on his hands and knees.  Obediently, he got ass up and face down with a nice arch in his back.  He was shaking his little booty and said, “Please, fuck me, Sir.”  

I started to dive right into his pink hole, but I needed to taste him first.  His hole was nice and fresh, and I dove into it with my tongue.  My rimming was driving the little guy wild as he grabbed some lube and started working his cock.  I did not want him to cum, so I rose up, lubed my shaft and drove my raw cock in his ass balls-deep.  “FUCK YES!!!” he exclaimed as I began the rhythmic thrusts into his little fuck hole.  

This is the great thing about Millennial twinks, they rarely ask for condoms, it wasn’t even discussed.  I just went in bare and he didn’t care.

We also did not talk about where I would cum, so, I kept concentrating on the feeling that this kid was giving my cock.  I could not wait to unleash my seed into his little fuck hole.  Finally, I could sense that he was getting close to cumming, so I drove in the the hilt and flooded his gut with my load.  Then he started moaning in ecstasy as his little cock began shooting a surprisingly large load on his sheet.

We recovered with my cock softening in his warm sheath.  After I popped out, we rolled over to kiss and snuggle.  The little guy grinned and rolled over so my cock was pressing against his well-bred ass.  He wrapped my arm around me and asked for me to stay 30 more minutes.  I set an alarm, and we took a little nap.

After the alarm woke us up, we had some idle chat while getting dressed.  I was curious about his opinions on getting bred, so I asked him if he let guys breed him often.  He said, “You were the second.”  I told him that I hoped to be the third as well!  He raised up to give me a good bye kiss and said, “Me too, Daddy.”

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FrenchCanadian

Well. Isnt a generation 20 years? Anyway lol... The point is, being 20 in 2019 definitely makes u a Gen Z kid lol

I did read somewhere that generations are getting shorter because the technology and world is moving so much faster now. 

Gen Z is only about 10 years or so. We’re already into Gen Alpha (born mid-2000 to now). 

Fun stuff.