4 loads on my last night in NYC

bentover4u1972

Been going into Manhattan a few nights at a time for a project, but we're close to the end of that phase and moving on to other offices.  I took FULL advantage while I was in the city, using BBRT and Fet to drum up interest in breeding my hungry hole.

My second of three trips was a huge disappointment filled with flakes (and only 2 loads in the 2 nights I was there), so for this final trip I installed Grindr on my phone for the first time.  I definitely got more interest.  On the first of the 2 nights I was there, I was tapped by a guy 200 feet away from me - which could only mean he was in my hotel.  Sure enough, he was 2 floors down, and came right up when I invited him.  His cock looked small and disappointing when it was soft, but it grew big and hard in my mouth and he was soon pounding a load into me.

But it was the second and final night that really stood out.  I was cruising BBRT near the end of the workday and got a message from a guy who was a 5-minute walk from my hotel.  Needless to say, I packed up early and headed back to get ready for his cock!  When he arrived, I opened the door and walked directly to the bed, where I assumed the ass-up position.  He undressed, walked to the foot of the bed, and fed me his cock until he was nice and hard.  He was the perfect size, about 8 cut and thick.  He fingered my hole while I worked his shaft with my mouth, then greased me up and slid home.

After that, I went to dinner with colleagues, his load still in my ass.  I discreetly checked Grindr and BBRT from the restaurant, and by the time we finished eating and headed back to the hotel, I had #2 lined up.  This guy normally bottomed, but he liked bigger guys like me and I guess I got to him, because after very little oral action he pounded me and added his load to the first.

Next, my downstairs neighbor (who confessed he loved sloppy holes) came back up to take advantage, and blew his load even quicker than the night before.  I capped the evening with a safety officer who works in Times Square.  He couldn't believe I would let him cum inside me, but he got used to the idea and loaded me too.

All in all, a good end to a good set of trips.  On to the next city!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...