Four Guys at Pride

Guest iJoey

Guest iJoey

NOT MY STORY JUST SHARING CAUSE IT IS HOT

With all the Pride weekends going on, I visited a friend last weekend in a different city and went to a house party with him. He had been trying to get with this one guy and he told me going into the house party that if he could go home with that guy that he was going to, and that I had the key to his apartment so I could get home myself. He's a close friend so I just laughed. I'm 25, five foot nine, blonde and somewhat muscular depending how much I'm working out. I'm also on prep, and sometimes get carried away, like Last year at the Indianapolis Pride I wound up taking a load in the bathroom

The house party was really fun just being about 50 or so gay guys (including a couple of trans dudes), some straight girls and five or six lesbians. By midnight everyone started wanting to go out, and so guys were leaving and going to the bar. I had been hanging out all night with my friend's friends, this great group of guys all in their 20s. I had gotten myself ready before going out just in case anything happened and so when a short muscular guy started flirting with me I was flirting back. I saw him head towards the bathroom so I followed and got in line behind him. We started making out in line and other guys were catcalling. He told me he had to go into the bathroom by himself as he couldn't pee with a hard dick but he would wait for me after. I took my turn and when I went outside the bathroom and he grabbed my hand and led me into a bedroom.

As soon as we got in the room we started making out and he grabbed my ass. He put his hands down my shorts. I was just wearing a jockstrap and his finger found my hole. I spread my legs and he made me suck on his fingers before he got back to my hole. He had me do that a few times and then he turned me around. I hadn't even seen his dick yet but his shorts were now off as he grabbed a lube packet from his pocket. I laughed that he came prepared and he said we needed to be quick as there was a party going on. I turned back around and arched my back and I felt his now lubed dick against my hole.

I relaxed and felt him pushing in. Fuck. His dick felt so good. There was loud music outside the room and lots of laughter and loud talking and I was talking a dick in a dark bedroom. He just pushed his dick all the way into me. I still hadn't seen it. Before waiting for me to be fully comfortable he started thrusting. I crouched down as he is kind of short so he could do long strokes into my hole and his dick started feeling really good pressing up against my prostate. After just a couple of minutes he told me he was going to cum and I heard him softly moan. I didn't really feel the load. He pulled out of me, just put his dick back in his shorts and said he was going to head to the bar. I got my jockstrap and shorts back on and he told me to wait a minute after him and he left the room.

Fuck that was hot. A hot guy just wanted to use me to fuck.

After turning on the light and checking myself out in the mirror to make sure I was decent I went back to the party. In just those five minutes it had really started clearing out with uber's arriving to take everyone out. My friend found me and said he was going home with the guy he wanted to but I should go out with his friends. At this point I started talking to a tall Asian guy in the kitchen by the drinks. I asked the tall Asian guy what he was doing and he said he was just going to stick around the party a little longer and then head home. Really quickly there were only 5 or 6 of us left, and I found out that while they all knew each other they weren't close friends except for two guys who were a couple. As I live in a small city I had to laugh as that never happens.

No one wanted to go out so we all just poured another drink. When the topic turned to sex I said that this city had much   hotter guys than what I was used to. The Asian guy laughed and said that anywhere you are new the guys look a lot hotter and I asked if I got laid yet. I found myself getting really red and the guys picked up on it. The Asian guy started laughing asking who I fucked and a thin white guy just smiled and said I probably got fucked instead of fucking. I asked him why he thought that and he said he saw me bend over earlier to pick something up and he saw my jockstrap. The Asian guy grabbed my ass and asked if I was really wearing a jockstrap, and I pulled up one of the bands to show him.

The party just got sexual.

The Asian guy asked if I really got fucked already and I smiled and said yup. His hand went into my shorts and went close to my hole.He looked at me and I looked at him and I gave a head nod. He pushed his finger to my hole. He looked up to the other guys and said yeah he has been fucked already because he could feel lube. I was hard in my jockstrap and saw that he was hard in his shorts too. The couple looked at each other and one said he knew where this was going and they needed to get home. But there were still four of us left, the Asian guy, the tall white guy, a mixed race guy and me. The Asian guy looked at the other two guys and said yeah we all knew where it was going and then he leaned over and kissed me and said let's find a bedroom.

We said goodbye to the couple and the four of us found a bedroom that was open. I just took off my clothes except for the jockstrap and hopped on the bed and started making out with the Asian guy. I felt someone feeling my ass as I was making out with the Asian guy and then he started slapping my ass a little. I looked over and saw the tall white guy and the mixed race guy making out while the tall white guy was feeling my hole. The white guy pulled his face away from the mixed race guy and asked if I just had lube in my hole or if I had cum in me too. I just gave a half smile and then I got out the asian guy's dick and started blowing him.

I was kind of drunk and so I was soon lost in the three other bodies. At first I was concentrating mainly on the asian guy. He was a really good kisser and had a tight and toned body and a thick six inch dick. We were making out and I was playing with his dick and then I was on my back. Someone was lifting my legs up as the mixed race guy put his dick in my mouth. I hadn't talked to the mixed race guy all night but suddenly his thin seven inch dick was in my mouth. I felt a hard dick against my hole. I didn't know whose dick it was . As the dick felt thick, I guessed the asian guy. The mixed race guy was fucking my face with his dick and I kept choking on it as he kept finding the back of my throat. I didn't know where the white guy was until the dick came out of my mouth and I saw the white guy making out with the asian guy and feeling up the mixed race guy's ass.

The mixed race guy turned around and told the white guy that he couldn't bottom tonight and I got excited realizing I was the only bottom. The Asian guy asked the white guy if he wanted a turn and the asian guy pulled out and the white guy pulled in.

They fucked very different. The white guy was a jackhammer with short strokes while the asian guy used his whole dick and kept finding just the right spot. The white guy's dick kind of hurt, so after a few minutes I was relieved when he asked the mixed race guy if he wanted to fuck me.

I flipped over onto my hands and knees to get into doggy and I felt a new dick go into me. The mixed race guy held onto my side as he fucked me, and the asian guy put his dick in my face. When I started sucking him I tasted lube and cum and realized that no one was wearing condoms. The asian guy just sat back on the bed as I was blowing him and the two other guys took turns fucking me. Both of them would get close and then pull out and let the other one take over. Finally after a long time the white guy jackhammered his dick into me and then went all in and said he was cumming. The mixed race guy slid in right after him and came about 30 seconds later.

As the asian guy flipped me back onto my back in missionary, both the mixed race guy and the white guy stood to the side watching. I don't know how long they were there for but after a few minutes I looked and they weren't there anymore. Now it was just me and the asian guy and he was making out with me as he was fucking me. He asked with his dick all the way in me if I often got fucked like that and I said not like that, no. I asked him if he often fucked guys that had three loads in them and he said not like that, no.

He fucked me slowly for while longer while making out with me, and then said he was going to make it four loads. We were still making out when he came in me. His body was so hot when it tensed up.

I told him to stay in me as I finally took my dick out of my jockstrap and I started to jerk off. I came in just 30 seconds.

The asian guy pulled out. We both got dressed and then we traded numbers in the kitchen while waiting for the uber.

Happy Pride.