I am ready

I am now in the position where I can turn my back on my life answer a Twisted Top's summons and enjoy finally being used to my limits until used up. I can travel to anywhere in the southwest easily and on arrival will give my release. From that point on I only ask -humbly- that Sir and any he designates uses me how he likes, as long as he likes, as many times as he wants. Sober or slammed. Recorded and maybe shared with our friends here?

This is real for me. I wasted time looking for a perfect scenario (the huge cocked party top with a playroom and a connect,). Now, it is "use it or lose it" time for me, so I choose to trade any future I had, for an unspecified time as a consumable sexual resource.  USE me until I am used up, however long that takes!  To serve until dismissed to home or another Top of Sir's choosing or rendered unfuckable and dropped off in Skid row for ferals to use. Rather than give a list of No's, let me say that excepting a few heavy kinks,  I'm into that too. Finally, If ordered, I will sign or record a release and hold-harmless to ease worry... .

So please, someone out there, if you are a True Pig. Summon me, for I want to be your comfy well-broken and sow-hole. Your Slop.

Every Pig likes free Slop.

Respectfully,

B.E. 

*Free range servitor fuel since first Used in 1989

profile.JPG